India-Forums

Darkness - A very dark OS (Page 4)

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Lachu-

That was... Unpleasant... didnt expect the culprit to be ... You know

But that doesnt mean the story is bad ... Yes it was bad in the sense of the plot being dark... But it was really good in the story pov.. I think u should write something like this more often... Heard of wattpad ..try posting there .. You will be surprised by the no. Of ppl who love this genre... Really write more often...not fan fics but original stories...I am sure you will be a star
you read/write on wattpad too lachu??

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Diii i loved it!! Big smile
i am a free reader if i like anything i just read it so for me it was not bad. LOL
plus the darkness you portrayed i felt like it was A mixture of TVD and Supernatural! Shocked PERFECT!Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Karaali

Myu.. Senior Member
Myu..
Myu..

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Omg what did i read now???? Wacko ...
THIS WAS TOO DARK
... but i really appreciate it di... You are really talented.. Language and the flow.. Clap Clap ... Inspite of dark plot .. this is awsome Embarrassed
Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandaaaxo

Diii i loved it!! Big smile
i am a free reader if i like anything i just read it so for me it was not bad. LOL
plus the darkness you portrayed i felt like it was A mixture of TVD and Supernatural! Shocked PERFECT!Clap

Thanks for reading. I am glad you liked it. I was not going for the supernatural element but am happy about the overall tone of the OS.Smile

iQraaa

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Myu..

Omg what did i read now???? Wacko ...
THIS WAS TOO DARK
... but i really appreciate it di... You are really talented.. Language and the flow.. Clap Clap ... Inspite of dark plot .. this is awsome Embarrassed

Agreed! It was too dark! that is why I pasted all the warnings upfront. LOLLOL

I am glad you were able enjoy the story in spite of its dark theme. Thanks for the compliments.

Myu..

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandaaaxo

Originally posted by -Lachu-

That was... Unpleasant... didnt expect the culprit to be ... You know

But that doesnt mean the story is bad ... Yes it was bad in the sense of the plot being dark... But it was really good in the story pov.. I think u should write something like this more often... Heard of wattpad ..try posting there .. You will be surprised by the no. Of ppl who love this genre... Really write more often...not fan fics but original stories...I am sure you will be a star
you read/write on wattpad too lachu??

currently I am reading only...started with PJO and HP AUsLOL...now I read crime...never had the guts to write LOL

iQraaa

fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Hey Katori! Omigod! I didnt expect the culprit to be! But I shud hv guessed. Someone on this forum has just made comments on that regard!

Anyways, I can only appreciate u for writing something like this. Its very tough. but can't say I liked the concept. Not to my taste!

Instead of this, I would love ur sarcasm and ur satire style of writing things!

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan.matsh

Hey Katori! Omigod! I didnt expect the culprit to be! But I shud hv guessed. Someone on this forum has just made comments on that regard!

Anyways, I can only appreciate u for writing something like this. Its very tough. but can't say I liked the concept. Not to my taste!

Instead of this, I would love ur sarcasm and ur satire style of writing things!

OMG! I did not realize I was polluting the forum!! LOLLOLLOL

Since I have just started writing fiction, I am experimenting with genres. I just write what flows for now.

I am happy that all my pieces are so different from each other and this one more so than others. Big smile

Go to top