Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Kowsi

Katori I don't know what to say! The first part was so beautifully painful 

I just couldn't digest that killing and taking the head part... I am just not into this

But when you wrote about Bihaan's pain it was just too good.. I knew that it was Bauji ;)

May be taking the head was too much but abusers often get violent when they lose control on their victim. 

I am glad you like Bihaan POV part. It had to be Bauji as he had the position and power to enable him to hold on to his victim for a long time.😊
Edited by Katori - 8 years ago
Karaali thumbnail
Originally posted by: Malu710

this is absolutely brilliant! You've got some creativity up in your head. i liked how it turned into a psychological thriller. Really amazed by your talent. And ofcourse, the language is spot on. I especially liked the introduction. it's good to read the story from Bihaan's pov and also from the culprit's pov(who was quite surprising). The way you dealt with the whole scene is remarkable as well. it takes courage to go on to grave details like how the head was shattered and later on buried. you've got a flair for writing. please keep working harder on it, and who knows, we may even see a novelist in this forum πŸ˜‰

Thank you. I am glad you liked it. I am experimenting with genre right now but love to see the same thing from different perspectives. Gives me a chance to explore the same situation in more detail.
Karaali thumbnail
Originally posted by: kapiri

I read ds twice and twice to understand

i was like πŸ€ͺ🀒
phir laga wo insaan dhruv hoga
par bauji😲(kabi nahi socha thaπŸ˜•)
Ur wrtng ws exlntπŸ‘
the wrds r exprs evry flngs 
his pain ws wll written😭
muje wrds nahi he abhi kahnekeliye
rly amzng... πŸ€—

Thank you! I know it is dark and disturbing piece and tough to read. 

Bauji is only person who could do some thing this - long term abuse requires power and position.
Karaali thumbnail
Originally posted by: rtms

Katori,u hv written it well.but too unpleasant n disturbing.happy,I could complete it but with much difficulty dear🀒

Thanks for reading. This piece is dark and disturbing and not for the faint of heart. I am glad  you were able to get through it even though it was difficult. πŸ˜Š

iQraaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Lachu-

That was... Unpleasant... didnt expect the culprit to be ... You know

But that doesnt mean the story is bad ... Yes it was bad in the sense of the plot being dark... But it was really good in the story pov.. I think u should write something like this more often... Heard of wattpad ..try posting there .. You will be surprised by the no. Of ppl who love this genre... Really write more often...not fan fics but original stories...I am sure you will be a star

you read/write on wattpad too lachu??
iQraaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Diii i loved it!! πŸ˜ƒ
i am a free reader if i like anything i just read it so for me it was not bad. πŸ˜†
plus the darkness you portrayed i felt like it was A mixture of TVD and Supernatural! πŸ˜² PERFECT!πŸ‘
Myu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg what did i read now???? ...
THIS WAS TOO DARK
... but i really appreciate it di... You are really talented.. Language and the flow.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ... Inspite of dark plot .. this is awsome 😳
Karaali thumbnail
Originally posted by: chandaaaxo

Diii i loved it!! πŸ˜ƒ

i am a free reader if i like anything i just read it so for me it was not bad. πŸ˜†
plus the darkness you portrayed i felt like it was A mixture of TVD and Supernatural! πŸ˜² PERFECT!πŸ‘

Thanks for reading. I am glad you liked it. I was not going for the supernatural element but am happy about the overall tone of the OS.😊
Karaali thumbnail
Originally posted by: Myu..

Omg what did i read now???? ...
THIS WAS TOO DARK
... but i really appreciate it di... You are really talented.. Language and the flow.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ... Inspite of dark plot .. this is awsome 😳

Agreed! It was too dark! that is why I pasted all the warnings upfront. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am glad you were able enjoy the story in spite of its dark theme. Thanks for the compliments.
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: chandaaaxo

you read/write on wattpad too lachu??

currently I am reading only...started with PJO and HP AUsπŸ˜†...now I read crime...never had the guts to write πŸ˜†