Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

To strike a match! (Page 4)

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl100

Haan Mehr rajat was damn good Big smile he spelled magic in his performance...i used to watch that show coz of him...that's the pnly historical show i watched apart form ashoka...good memories you brought...after the leap i stopped watching LOL

U too!!!LOLLOL...Joya bought it n I cnt help myself sharing my excitement ...my very first show that set my foot in the forumworld...RAJAT n MUGHDA had a beautiful chemistry n they spelled jaan in prithvi n sanyogita!!!I was smitten by these kiddos atttime...RAJAT was phenomenal,being 14 or 15 around that time,gave takkar to many seniors n won the best actor award too!!!

CHAL will discuss abt him in evening at someones threadLOL..warna HAMMIE will kick us out!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TahsinomiHamlet53

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Pehle Hammie ko koi bole mera review padhne ko LOLLOL nahi dekhi shayad ...haan yeh jagah thek nahi hai kharab karne ka LOLLOL kisi aur aur ke thread hum apna bak bak kar sakte hai.LOL

TahsinomiHamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

Pehle Hammie ko koi bole mera review padhne ko LOLLOL nahi dekhi shayad ...haan yeh jagah thek nahi hai kharab karne ka LOLLOL kisi aur aur ke thread hum apna bak bak kar sakte hai.LOL

oyeee kya   shoor hai yeah... mehru swathi... only saw  rajat tokas in Nagin he was excellent and looked amazing too...  baki for hammie it was only laagi mishal se lagan... nothing beyond that...
 swathi... i will read your thoughts  mate...  strolling over to your aangan...

TahsinomiTitli_KK3148

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Hammie yaha aapke post main page 2 mai mera likhayi padhiyo LOL aapne miss kiya hai LOL

TahsinomiHamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

hi swati...  no iam sorry ,  taz reminded me I  missed your comment
Dear Hammie Big smile so sorry for the delay ...as usual enoyed reading your take...very well written...Bua is truly hell bent on assassinating dhani's character from the moment she laid her eyes on her...was kanak not enough bua had to join the league...and of course  for DT and kanak its music to their ears.
 annoying though so much   anti dhaniisim
Dhani should stand up for herself and ask the buato saty in her limits...she is brave lady who faced PC and raja earlier...nahi toh iss ko jaldi se station tak chodde viplav baba LOL yaar so much negativity had we not had enough of raja now one more sry two more specimens are added to the list.
now its hard this is her family she is wedded in..
And how long will viplav catch kamini's tiny winy waist uska chehra dikha na kafi nahi hai kya??? Bechari dhani ko rula diya LOL like literally 2-3 mins ShockedLOL Dhani jealousy was natural and she displayed her anger , spoke of her insecurities to viplav...he simply asks her to trust her ...awww loved this scene...her tears totally melts this guy.
yes   viplav gave her a long lingering look
Btw what is with this kamini's walking estlye LOL kahi ludakjayegi agar style marte hue chlegi toh LOL You know we were just having a discussion that the sadi worn by her was similar to what khushi apni arnav wali worn for the first time...but match to khushi's styleBig smile
    who are they?    sorry hammie only knows dutta and naku and  haan i know geet too
Lets see hopefully they bring the truth sooner...arey haan do you watch ashoka Star isn't sid an awesome superb actor ...will truly miss sid bahut adat hogayi uski he is like viplav in that show...heart and soul of the show LOL ...yeh colors wale sab leads ko rulane mai mazaa araha hai ...waha ashoka yaha dhani...Loved reading your take Hammie...waiting for your next part...Till then take care.
  sid is agood  actor... handsome boy...   wish both him and dhani    best of luck in their futures
thanks swathi for your   comment and thanks for  putting up with me .. much love hammie

Tahsinomipearl100

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hamlet53

oyeee kya   shoor hai yeah... mehru swathi... only saw  rajat tokas in Nagin he was excellent and looked amazing too...  baki for hammie it was only laagi mishal se lagan... nothing beyond that...

mee too hammie me too with you...completely on ur side...Laagi Mishal Se Laagan, Laagi Babar Sher Se Laagan, Laagi Tasha Se Lagan ...laagi LTL's epic love story se laagan, laagi Duji ki friendship se laagan..Heart
i had watched Rajat in prithvi and jodha akbar both and i used to like those two shows tooo...but LTL is my dream come trueEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barbie_KK9629

Originally posted by Hamlet53

mee too hammie me too with you...completely on ur side...Laagi Mishal Se Laagan, Laagi Babar Sher Se Laagan, Laagi Tasha Se Lagan ...laagi LTL's epic love story se laagan, laagi Duji ki friendship se laagan..Heart
i had watched Rajat in prithvi and jodha akbar both and i used to like those two shows tooo...but LTL is my dream come trueEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
 will watch  mohit raina... fine actor...     and mahi in Balika vidhu..       got your pm barbs hammie is turning into ghajani    by the minute...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Titli_KK3148

Go to top