hi nick. good to see you ..thanks for reading and commenting ,much love hammie

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tahsinomi

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

o strike a match !!!      is bau ke tu aise ke taise!

Very very nicely written post Hammie.  Just loved the writing and description of Dhani's treatment by Bua and how DT & KT stand by the sidelines letting her do the needful. Dhani shunned away like a stray dog and the agenda to phycologically cower the girl into leaving AN . Beautiful...

can you not something fishy?

Watching Trishakti is a task. Thapki I got ..saas bahu stuff . Did not get the SSK - what was happening in that TV like frame ? She had a portel into happenings somewhere else.  Hammie maybe this is the one we can all join after IKRS , should be fun.  No No not bashing any program just curious about the thinking behind the show.

yes it sure is... mind you  the telecast we got was  ISHQ I record   it under series link..

So where was I ? Late night surprisingly we got the real edited version of IKRS which came without the extra trimmings . Was a better viewing.

Bua turns Sherlock Holmes , definitely the desi version who is out to get Dhani and smear her character. A nurse supposedly employed to look after Viplav is of course characterless ? A real nurse would throw back the ink on bua's face but lucky for her it is Dhani  . She should have checked the family before falling in love with Viplav. The Tripathis women are relentless in spitting venom . Viplav stands up for her to calm bua . For now he is simply honoring his grandfathers by playing along the lie it may not be long before he has had enough .

bau is doing exactly what dadaji  and kanak want     are they an evil trio? oohhh the 4th onthe way

Dhani always the outsider, instructing the workers to decorate the hosue with flowers when Viplav turns up showing her the return ticket for Bua . Unknown to both is that bua has an agenda of her own and the first of it a young lady who arrives as a guest . Viplav the "Banka chabilla"  mistakes this petite lady who as per bua  is an exemplary combination of "Gunn and  Roop"  to be Dhani and takes her in his arms. Witnessing this act a bolt of jealousy strikes Dhani who leaves the scene leaving the family to welcome Kamini.

viplav  has agood stare at the new dame Tongue

Now my favorite scene.  Its been slowly building up ..the lies that are being told, the onslaught by bua , Kanaks veiled insults and now witnessing her husband with another women. Dhani is unable to bear it all . She is angry . Viplav comes in to explain but she is no mood to listen to his excuses. He can easily find another women why does he need to be with her . Ah the little lamb ..condemned by all feels siighted by her husbands unintentional act . Jealousy takes over and tears of anger swell in her eyes. "Its my weakness or maybe my jealousy I cannot bear another women near you .."  Viplav calms her down and reminds her of their relation which is built on trust and this is all they have. Whatever is happening is temporary and it will soon go away . He takes her in his arms to soothe her .

yes the finset at the end..

I saw this scene a few times , first watching Mishal's expressions and the next round Eisha's . I am generally more partial towards Mishal but this scene was totally Eisha . She starts with anger and ends up with her silent tears... i thought she was brilliant.

yesshe was very poignant

Ok my friend that's all . I hope and pray I get to see you takes on IKRS for very long as who can give up something so beautiful.

yes sure premratan  with you and  my readers plan to be round... thanks so much for a  expressive    comment ,much love hammie

love

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TahsinomipremparbatNusiSg

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuttyme

Nice hamlet...gud post.

hi nutty me ,nice to see you thanks for reading andcommentiong

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tahsinomi

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

hi mehru...  me fine carrying on loyaly
Hi Hammie!! Wonderful take dear...hru??? Its been long here that I didnt jump in...
I didnt watch the episode still but ur takes are always an absolute visual to the eyes...!!!
wot??? you came to tell me you dont watch the episode... how do you think Mishal feels??
I dont like the new entry around n her motives looks planned as if she is n bua are well aware that dhaani is his wife!!THE jealousy n insecurity of dhaani stems out from her shortcomings on her part like belonging from a poor family,uneducated n on top once a widow...SO n this is natural too...!!I wish CVS bring this complexity n trust issues in much more mature way...
its all about picking on this poor vulnerable child widow... hate the cvsAngry   would dhani  be given the same treatment  if she was a rich widow?
Thanx Hammie once again for writing it so brilliantly n with no stops so ever...
lovely to see  you mehru... the bold warrior queen of her forum...       thanks  for all your work ,reminders ,and pyar wala dandas... love you  immensely... hammie

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TahsinomipremparbatNusiSgmehraan

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by awida

Hello Hammie.  awidaaa... phew!so good to see you.. 
Thank you for this interesting take on Thurs' episode. It looks funny. I wish I could watch it. 
so still issues... ummm..probably least... bas as long asyou are all good..
With Ishita's entry I can't ask for more. I am a big fan of the actress since her Shastri Sister's days. She is a good actress. Her looks remind me of Meenakshi. 
ohhh... I remember you were a fan of that programme.. yes I agree she resembles the actress.. pretty girl have to admit... but haven't seen   the actress perform
But I hate vamps. I wish Ishita portrayed a positivie carachter.
ohhh right...   however ,lets watch how she fits in the story
I am happy that Dhani is jealous. I am happy that after being married for quite some time..ViDha are stiil very passionate and posessive about each other. Some love stories stay forever. Some turn boring. I am glad ViDha are from the first type. 
yes..I too feel will be interesting to see the cat in dhani... leaping out..
I watched an on location video today. It shows Kamini fixing Viplav's car ..before going on a ride with him. I bity Dhani. How will she tolerate this?
wow was she.. well dhani should get a crash  simple know how car fixes course...  
awida it  is just super to see you.. please continue to watch the show   we all still are...  members are alive and kicking  and the forum is buzzing with activity thanks for the wonderful members! my love and dau to you and your family... yours hammie

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TahsinomipremparbatNusiSg

Tahsinomi Senior Member
Tahsinomi
Tahsinomi

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

Originally posted by simplejoy

hi Hammie,
interesting title,i love d way u give title to every episodes.next time u write a FF plz do give title to every parts,ok?Blue Blood to almost khatam honewala hain.have u started working on it or too lazy to start?dont make people wait for so longOuch.

What can I say about ishq?i had a beautiful journey cz of this show.i was in this forum 9 years back, on Prithviraj Chauhan forum.used to make videos.then d young actor was replaced by an older one whom i didnt like,plus medical school started so left it.never found another show to inspire me to return till i watched a few episodes of ishq.had to come to this forum again.i was a silent reader of ur and samanthana's posts.then again got d fever of making videos,something that could hamper my studies but thanks to Almighty it didnt.lol.n here i am reading and commenting.but ishq is not d same to me now.what a beautiful concept it was,but d graph of d show was going downwards since viplab realized his love,unfinished tracks,dragging sometimes n rushing from one track to another within a very short period of time...thats all i could see.still watching it n still i dont want it to end too soon, cz of d casts.Mishal Raheja is d best actor i have seen on tv n he deserves more.n as an ardent fan of him u too deserve more.
I am sounding like Ratna,but i guess viewers like us who started watching d serial cz of d concept r not liking d tracks at all.but yes we r still LOYAL viewers.will watch it till d end.but right now i am not interested in talking about buaa and her plans.ughhh.
Thanks a lot Hammie,for making d episodes more special to me.

Hey Joy!!u were in PRC...wow wow!!!LOLold fan here...n yes in the forum as a silent reader ...my sis was there!!! MY eyes brightened while reading this...so couldnt stop from jumping in...

Hi mehr great to find u as another fan of PRC,it seems we have got similar taste.I was of baarbies age then.hayeee those days surya nandini ... yaadein taza ho gya.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hamlet53mehraan

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:42am | IP Logged
I was mad abt koteshwar yatra...I was a stupid lady cos my sis made me reeled into madness...!!!The whole prc ecperience before the leap was majestically beautiful...n cos of prc I joined the forum jus to know the history abt the Rajput ruler n my sis was active member n I use to jump in with her at that point if time...SURYA NANDINI...THISE KIDDOS had a charming chemistry jus like the adult actors n u cnt deny the fact it had pulled many elderly people into watching it!!!

TahsinomiHamlet53

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Haan Mehr rajat was damn good Big smile he spelled magic in his performance...i used to watch that show coz of him...that's the pnly historical show i watched apart form ashoka...good memories you brought...after the leap i stopped watching LOL

TahsinomiHamlet53

Go to top