The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TahsinomiHamlet53

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplejoy

hi Hammie,
interesting title,i love d way u give title to every episodes.next time u write a FF plz do give title to every parts,ok?Blue Blood to almost khatam honewala hain.have u started working on it or too lazy to start?dont make people wait for so long Ouch.

What can I say about ishq?i had a beautiful journey cz of this show.i was in this forum 9 years back, on Prithviraj Chauhan forum.used to make videos.then d young actor was replaced by an older one whom i didnt like,plus medical school started so left it.never found another show to inspire me to return till i watched a few episodes of ishq.had to come to this forum again.i was a silent reader of ur and samanthana's posts.then again got d fever of making videos,something that could hamper my studies but thanks to Almighty it didnt.lol.n here i am reading and commenting.but ishq is not d same to me now.what a beautiful concept it was,but d graph of d show was going downwards since viplab realized his love,unfinished tracks,dragging sometimes n rushing from one track to another within a very short period of time...thats all i could see.still watching it n still i dont want it to end too soon, cz of d casts.Mishal Raheja is d best actor i have seen on tv n he deserves more.n as an ardent fan of him u too deserve more.
I am sounding like Ratna,but i guess viewers like us who started watching d serial cz of d concept r not liking d tracks at all.but yes we r still LOYAL viewers.will watch it till d end.but right now i am not interested in talking about buaa and her plans.ughhh.
Thanks a lot Hammie,for making d episodes more special to me.

Hey Joy!!u were in PRC...wow wow!!!LOL old fan here...n yes in the forum as a silent reader ...my sis was there!!! MY eyes brightened while reading this...so couldnt stop from jumping in...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TahsinomiHamlet53awida

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Hi Hammie!! Wonderful take dear...hru??? Its been long here that I didnt jump in...
I didnt watch the episode still but ur takes are always an absolute visual to the eyes...!!!
I dont like the new entry around n her motives looks planned as if she is n bua are well aware that dhaani is his wife!!THE jealousy n insecurity of dhaani stems out from her shortcomings on her part like belonging from a poor family,uneducated n on top once a widow...SO n this is natural too...!!I wish CVS bring this complexity n trust issues in much more mature way...

Thanx Hammie once again for writing it so brilliantly n with no stops so ever...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TahsinomipremparbatNusiSgHamlet53awida

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Hello Hammie.
Thank you for this interesting take on Thurs' episode. It looks funny. I wish I could watch it. 

With Ishita's entry I can't ask for more. I am a big fan of the actress since her Shastri Sister's days. She is a good actress. Her looks remind me of Meenakshi. 

But I hate vamps. I wish Ishita portrayed a positivie carachter.

I am happy that Dhani is jealous. I am happy that after being married for quite some time..ViDha are stiil very passionate and posessive about each other. Some love stories stay forever. Some turn boring. I am glad ViDha are from the first type. 

I watched an on location video today. It shows Kamini fixing Viplav's car ..before going on a ride with him. I bity Dhani. How will she tolerate this?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TahsinomiNusiSgHamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aimf

Thank you, dear Hammie
hey aimf... erhhh is this really you..hummm? 
Still traveling and very busy, but nice to see this new analysis from you. Enjoyed it thoroughly. Be well and take care.
ohhh  ,thanks aimf..  hammie is brash ,, miss your praises..Tongue    you look after yourself and  ground control still  on the look out for you...    much love .like always  ,hammie

Tahsinomiaimf

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by revathirk

Thanx for d wonderful take Hammi...
Its a bliss watching vidhas romance...Smile
Have a wonderful day ahead...Smile

hi revathi, Smile     yes it was a nice episode , there romance was needed andunderstanable   thanks for reading and commenting had a  buzzzy day my head is spinning... much lovehammie

Tahsinomiaimf

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplejoy

hi Hammie, hi doc  sahiba...
interesting title,i love d way u give title to every episodes.next time u write a FF plz do give title to every parts,ok?Blue Blood to almost khatam honewala hain.have u started working on it or too lazy to start?dont make people wait for so long Ouch.
hainnn? are you out of your mind?   is it not a do a take  every   day...  me shaking my head..
What can I say about ishq?i had a beautiful journey cz of this show.i was in this forum 9 years back, on Prithviraj Chauhan forum.used to make videos.then d young actor was replaced by an older one whom i didnt like,plus medical school started so left it.never found another show to inspire me to return till i watched a few episodes of ishq.had to come to this forum again.i was a silent reader of ur and samanthana's posts.then again got d fever of making videos,something that could hamper my studies but thanks to Almighty it didnt.lol.n here i am reading and commenting.but ishq is not d same to me now.what a beautiful concept it was,but d graph of d show was going downwards since viplab realized his love,unfinished tracks,dragging sometimes n rushing from one track to another within a very short period of time...thats all i could see.still watching it n still i dont want it to end too soon, cz of d casts.Mishal Raheja is d best actor i have seen on tv n he deserves more.n as an ardent fan of him u too deserve more.
I am sounding like Ratna,but i guess viewers like us who started watching d serial cz of d concept r not liking d tracks at all.but yes we r still LOYAL viewers.will watch it till d end.but right now i am not interested in talking about buaa and her plans.ughhh. really   you were here 9 yrs ago...   how wonderful ISHQ  has roped  you in again...Big smile  I think    most of us feel lousy ,its a show we warm to and to hear news about it winding up will upset us clearly... its ok as long as we act normal and carry on till the end .we'll be fine taz, we have a lot of members who will continue the ISHQ...   Thanks for sharing your thoughts ,much love hammie
Thanks a lot Hammie,for making d episodes more special to me.
my pleasure taz..Big smile

TahsinomiNusiSg

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Dear Hammie Big smile so sorry for the delay ...as usual enoyed reading your take...very well written...Bua is truly hell bent on assassinating dhani's character from the moment she laid her eyes on her...was kanak not enough bua had to join the league...and of course  for DT and kanak its music to their ears.

Dhani should stand up for herself and ask the buato saty in her limits...she is brave lady who faced PC and raja earlier...nahi toh iss ko jaldi se station tak chodde viplav baba LOL yaar so much negativity had we not had enough of raja now one more sry two more specimens are added to the list.

And how long will viplav catch kamini's tiny winy waist uska chehra dikha na kafi nahi hai kya??? Bechari dhani ko rula diya LOL like literally 2-3 mins ShockedLOL Dhani jealousy was natural and she displayed her anger , spoke of her insecurities to viplav...he simply asks her to trust her ...awww loved this scene...her tears totally melts this guy.

Btw what is with this kamini's walking estlye LOL kahi ludakjayegi agar style marte hue chlegi toh LOL You know we were just having a discussion that the sadi worn by her was similar to what khushi apni arnav wali worn for the first time...but match to khushi's styleBig smile

Lets see hopefully they bring the truth sooner...arey haan do you watch ashoka Star isn't sid an awesome superb actor ...will truly miss sid bahut adat hogayi uski he is like viplav in that show...heart and soul of the show LOL ...yeh colors wale sab leads ko rulane mai mazaa araha hai ...waha ashoka yaha dhani...Loved reading your take Hammie...waiting for your next part...Till then take care.

Edited by pearl100 - 22 April 2016 at 3:19pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TahsinomiaimfNusiSgHamlet53

Go to top