Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tahsinomi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: mehraan

Hey Joy!!u were in PRC...wow wow!!!πŸ˜†old fan here...n yes in the forum as a silent reader ...my sis was there!!! MY eyes brightened while reading this...so couldnt stop from jumping in...

Hi mehr great to find u as another fan of PRC,it seems we have got similar taste.I was of baarbies age then.hayeee those days surya nandini ... yaadein taza ho gya.
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I was mad abt koteshwar yatra...I was a stupid lady cos my sis made me reeled into madness...!!!The whole prc ecperience before the leap was majestically beautiful...n cos of prc I joined the forum jus to know the history abt the Rajput ruler n my sis was active member n I use to jump in with her at that point if time...SURYA NANDINI...THISE KIDDOS had a charming chemistry jus like the adult actors n u cnt deny the fact it had pulled many elderly people into watching it!!!
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Haan Mehr rajat was damn good πŸ˜ƒ he spelled magic in his performance...i used to watch that show coz of him...that's the pnly historical show i watched apart form ashoka...good memories you brought...after the leap i stopped watching πŸ˜†
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: pearl100

Haan Mehr rajat was damn good πŸ˜ƒ he spelled magic in his performance...i used to watch that show coz of him...that's the pnly historical show i watched apart form ashoka...good memories you brought...after the leap i stopped watching πŸ˜†

U too!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Joya bought it n I cnt help myself sharing my excitement ...my very first show that set my foot in the forumworld...RAJAT n MUGHDA had a beautiful chemistry n they spelled jaan in prithvi n sanyogita!!!I was smitten by these kiddos atttime...RAJAT was phenomenal,being 14 or 15 around that time,gave takkar to many seniors n won the best actor award too!!!

CHAL will discuss abt him in evening at someones threadπŸ˜†..warna HAMMIE will kick us out!!πŸ˜†
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Pehle Hammie ko koi bole mera review padhne ko πŸ˜†πŸ˜† nahi dekhi shayad ...haan yeh jagah thek nahi hai kharab karne ka πŸ˜†πŸ˜† kisi aur aur ke thread hum apna bak bak kar sakte hai.πŸ˜†
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Pehle Hammie ko koi bole mera review padhne ko πŸ˜†πŸ˜† nahi dekhi shayad ...haan yeh jagah thek nahi hai kharab karne ka πŸ˜†πŸ˜† kisi aur aur ke thread hum apna bak bak kar sakte hai.πŸ˜†

oyeee kya   shoor hai yeah... mehru swathi... only saw  rajat tokas in Nagin he was excellent and looked amazing too...  baki for hammie it was only laagi mishal se lagan... nothing beyond that...
 swathi... i will read your thoughts  mate...  strolling over to your aangan...

Silverrmoon thumbnail
Hammie yaha aapke post main page 2 mai mera likhayi padhiyo πŸ˜† aapne miss kiya hai πŸ˜†
Hamlet53 thumbnail

hi swati...  no iam sorry ,  taz reminded me I  missed your comment
Dear Hammie πŸ˜ƒ so sorry for the delay ...as usual enoyed reading your take...very well written...Bua is truly hell bent on assassinating dhani's character from the moment she laid her eyes on her...was kanak not enough bua had to join the league...and of course  for DT and kanak its music to their ears.

annoying though so much   anti dhaniisim
Dhani should stand up for herself and ask the buato saty in her limits...she is brave lady who faced PC and raja earlier...nahi toh iss ko jaldi se station tak chodde viplav baba πŸ˜† yaar so much negativity had we not had enough of raja now one more sry two more specimens are added to the list.
now its hard this is her family she is wedded in..
And how long will viplav catch kamini's tiny winy waist uska chehra dikha na kafi nahi hai kya??? Bechari dhani ko rula diya πŸ˜† like literally 2-3 mins πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Dhani jealousy was natural and she displayed her anger , spoke of her insecurities to viplav...he simply asks her to trust her ...awww loved this scene...her tears totally melts this guy.
yes   viplav gave her a long lingering look
Btw what is with this kamini's walking estlye πŸ˜† kahi ludakjayegi agar style marte hue chlegi toh πŸ˜† You know we were just having a discussion that the sadi worn by her was similar to what khushi apni arnav wali worn for the first time...but match to khushi's styleπŸ˜ƒ
    who are they?    sorry hammie only knows dutta and naku and  haan i know geet too
Lets see hopefully they bring the truth sooner...arey haan do you watch ashoka β­οΈ isn't sid an awesome superb actor ...will truly miss sid bahut adat hogayi uski he is like viplav in that show...heart and soul of the show πŸ˜† ...yeh colors wale sab leads ko rulane mai mazaa araha hai ...waha ashoka yaha dhani...Loved reading your take Hammie...waiting for your next part...Till then take care.
  sid is agood  actor... handsome boy...   wish both him and dhani    best of luck in their futures
thanks swathi for your   comment and thanks for  putting up with me .. much love hammie

bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hamlet53

oyeee kya   shoor hai yeah... mehru swathi... only saw  rajat tokas in Nagin he was excellent and looked amazing too...  baki for hammie it was only laagi mishal se lagan... nothing beyond that...
 swathi... i will read your thoughts  mate...  strolling over to your aangan...

mee too hammie me too with you...completely on ur side...Laagi Mishal Se Laagan, Laagi Babar Sher Se Laagan, Laagi Tasha Se Lagan ...laagi LTL's epic love story se laagan, laagi Duji ki friendship se laagan..❀️
i had watched Rajat in prithvi and jodha akbar both and i used to like those two shows tooo...but LTL is my dream come true😳😳
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Barbie_KK9629

mee too hammie me too with you...completely on ur side...Laagi Mishal Se Laagan, Laagi Babar Sher Se Laagan, Laagi Tasha Se Lagan ...laagi LTL's epic love story se laagan, laagi Duji ki friendship se laagan..❀️

i had watched Rajat in prithvi and jodha akbar both and i used to like those two shows tooo...but LTL is my dream come true😳😳
 will watch  mohit raina... fine actor...     and mahi in Balika vidhu..       got your pm barbs hammie is turning into ghajani    by the minute...