Ishq ka Rang Safed

To strike a match!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

IKRS Thursday 21stApril 2016 ep 225 My Take ~ To strike a match! 

In life  we come across many  such people who have their own agenda's contrary to ours.  So using  a  combination of both subtle and  bold strategies, they launch attacks on our life by adding fuel to  set patterns of our way of life  to  fulfil their motives. They look for loop holes in our life and sabotage us by ,  sowing discord, fragmentising and setting alight our relationships all to fulfil their agenda.. in today's episode   Bau wants to set up a match between Viplav and this new dame..

Bua  turns into Sherlock Holmes!  is hell bent upon finding some  evidence against the nurse, who has the nerve to take an old player like Bua for a ride!well the old biddy  is not  to be fooled  with all the cover ups erected before. So she sneaks into   Dhani's room and by stroke of luck, finds substantial evidence    against  Dhani ..how odd .. Viplav's slippers , now this is interesting   was he  the man who sneaked into her room? well this certainly is not the end of the matter ,it shall be exposed before all concerned , decides  Bua.. with evidence in hand she demands from Dashrant  , no questions  just answers ,who do the slippers  belong to ..kanak  boldly admits  they are Viplav's this should give  the old biddy plenty to talk against  Dhani ,  as Viplav will not be the target  he's the son of the family but that  Dhani will be the one who will be gunned down and maligned ,just the way Kanak  wishes it to be. Thus  Bua  badmouths, yesterday when she went to meet nurse in her room ,she had said her husband had come to see her.. well the  hubby was not there but these were! Care to explain? The irony is the nurse told the truth, Viplav her husband to whom belong the slippers did visit her.. it's the rest of the family who are making it out to be  that its untrue and  thus playing along with Bua! A dirty game is being played by DT and KT a game of dividng Viplav and Dhani.. by hook or crook , by lie ,by deceit , by dressing a truth with the dubious dust of suspicion coming from Bua. Dashrant happily is willing to lead on Bau as far as she can stretch. For the farther Bua flaps about the nurse ,more will be the distance  created between Dhani and Viplav.. and   Kanak too backs her babu ji on this one. dadi  like Viplav and  Dhani who are unable to see what is going on, as Dashrant has  artfully   brainwashed them into believing  that Bua's heart must not be broken by the news of Viplav's marriage..as Viplav   drives into his home with his wife  Dhani , inside the house  there is no end to Bau's  tirade ! the motive is to attack  the nurse's virtue and chastity ,  exactly what  is music  to Dashrant's  and   Kanak's ears , Bau   warns them the girl is  trapping   Viplav with her ways, she has fooled the lot! if she wants to  have an affair have  it  with someone else ,not  Viplav !before she  entraps Viplav completely! kick the characterless ! out of the house! This language and mindset is totally Kanak! She always  maintained that Dhani ensnared her son now calmly  Dashrant and Kanak both in a way under the guise of lying to Bua  are happy  for Bau to  attack  Dhani's character ,its like they  want  Dhani to hear! Viplav turns up and challenges  Bau , who  is she calling characterless ? seeing  Dhani with him she scolds him for lying and covering up for  the girl ,he has no shame ,is totally under the spell of this girl ,Viplav protests  she misunderstands totally!  Bau  is not to be fooled easily, as she knows many as the likes of this girl  who have been around! Viplav roars!  Bau that's enough! He's telling Bau the truth! he looks helplessly at his dada ji who pleads with his eyes don't Viplav whatever you do don't tell her the truth!!  Dhani knows he will blurt out the truth ,so in jumps Dhani with the truth  but only  in a way that it appears as half a truth! she confesses like a wronged person! that Viplav came to her room last night, his pain got worse, he bled through his dressing and he needed it changed!  But no way can  Dhani win over this old crow ,as the agenda is to psychologically cower this girl into permanent retreat from this AN! Bua  accused her then why she cooked ,about the husband story? made her run up to the ashram too!  Dhani asks for forgiveness  ,she thought if she took Viplav's name ,  her name would be maligned.. Bua gets a phial of ink opens it before  Dhani and spews feel like smearing her face with this ink! Viplav looks annoyed at his dadaji who begs him to let it be.. Bau says , this time she'll let her off as she saved her son's  life! but if she lies again, she'll ensure she can never show her face in public again! Bau's ink is symbolic of  a character smear attack on  Dhani... is this also under cover launched by Dashrant and Kanak to rob the wedded couple of their wedded bliss?  Dhani is shunned away  like a  stray dog ,Viplav feels terrible for her ,and Dashrant  asks Bau ,now that things have been clarified ,let's get stuck into the preparations for Shalu's wedding!  so although Dhani's truth for the minute salvaged the situation,  Dhani herself  has been once again been hacked by the battle axe Bau.. who slyly phones some one and bids the person without  further adieu! to get to AN. to strike while  the metal is hot!

The patient nurse flirtations! Viplav and  Dhani are too much in love to allow outside agencies  to penetrate  into what  they share. Viplav woos his wife  as she helps in external decorations for Shalu's wedding.. the wedding that was meant to be theirs ,but even greater joy now as it turned out to be Shalu's by  perchance of fate!  Dhani wants to know  what Viplav is after? Her! is his answer he wants to flirt with his wife while he has the chance! But also shows her the return ticket for Bua's departure ! elation! for when she goes they'll be what they are meant to be.. but  Dhani is busy ,she fobs him off ,she's dealing with outside decor ,he'd best go in and  deal with arrangements inside the house.. Looking at the breeze swept flowing sky blue and yellow curtains  .. Viplav  reckons a playful hug and kiss session will not be such a bad notion .. there were many flowing curtains around to give the desired cover up, where he can launch a much romantic love invasion! upon his Dhani  dressed in a red sari that's a  danger sign to a randy bull like him!So with the first opportunity he gets he  goes under cover of the sheer curtains and launches the light  infantry attack  by taking her in his arms and fires rocks of artillery with his wanting lips.. and besotted  eyes! Typical woman.. acts coquettish! as he brings his parted lips towards !but his artillery fire misses! as  Dhani escapes! and typically woman gives him the chase! through the flowing curtains , Viplav chases   her and she ducks, dives ,and dodges and finally escapes ,  leaving a  vanquished Viplav! still in dire need of winning his battle of gaining the territory of her lips....

A car pulls up, a dame  comes out, and  walks into the driveway of AN.. some designer sari dressed dame ,dressed to captivate  backless blouse,  phones  to announces  her arrival then gradually flaunts her curves and cat walks down the drive!  

Viplav sneaks into his room, still hungry for a kiss..calls  Dhani! ,urges, he has sneaked in without anyone noticing him so she'd better come out where ever she is ? well  Dhani much to his disappointment is not in the room ..he reckons she must still be outside!  he gets out side in the envelop  of curtains Viplav  sees her  red sari frame wrapped by a yellow curtain..viplav is game! and he pounces on her so there you are! got you!  lovingly he looks down at.. what the hell ?this is not  Dhani !!she stares up at him  and held in his arms Viplav stares down into her face...  Dhani watches from far , Viplav holding some  girl? and the woman is not her.. why is he still staring into her face?   

Oh so you have arrived says Bua to this girl and embarrassed Viplav let's go of her and blurts he s terribly sorry ,but Bau teases him ..  I get it!  Viplav looks helplessly at  Dhani ,who is clearly not impressed! Bau introduces the girl as  Kamini  some neighbour whom she saw at the mandir for the first time and was  taken in by her beauty just like Viplav here!  Kanak is well pleased to see the girl and says, Bau has a keen eye knows that this girl is no riff raff.. like some and she gives  Dhani a dirty look..  Bau teases Viplav  ,the mandap is ready if she has left a mark on you ,then how about .is she gets him married too!  Viplav is not amused and he says he ..dha.. and Dashrant glares at him ..and  Dhani slips away miffed Viplav could have said more.. 

A jealous wife is a good sign.. makes a husband feel loved passionately by his wife.. also is flattering  for  a man's ego..  Dhani  moans couldn't he differentiate   between  this girl   and her? Viplav was silly enough to say it was the red sari's fault.. but jokes aside   Dhani has a bad feeling . Viplav  assures her he'll always be beside her and she needs to trust him..  Dhani replies she does more than herself..but can't help feeling jealous.. which is perfectly reasonable. She wants Viplav as her man only..

Well now we get to see the new firebrand up against dhani.. jealousy angle should be fun to watch.. stay tuned into Ishq ka rang safed.. best show for me hamlet53.22.4.16                                                                                                                                                            

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you, dear Hammie

Still traveling and very busy, but nice to see this new analysis from you. Enjoyed it thoroughly. Be well and take care.
revathirk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx for d wonderful take Hammi...
Its a bliss watching vidhas romance...😊
Have a wonderful day ahead...😊
Tahsinomi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi Hammie,
interesting title,i love d way u give title to every episodes.next time u write a FF plz do give title to every parts,ok?Blue Blood to almost khatam honewala hain.have u started working on it or too lazy to start?dont make people wait for so long .

What can I say about ishq?i had a beautiful journey cz of this show.i was in this forum 9 years back, on Prithviraj Chauhan forum.used to make videos.then d young actor was replaced by an older one whom i didnt like,plus medical school started so left it.never found another show to inspire me to return till i watched a few episodes of ishq.had to come to this forum again.i was a silent reader of ur and samanthana's posts.then again got d fever of making videos,something that could hamper my studies but thanks to Almighty it didnt.lol.n here i am reading and commenting.but ishq is not d same to me now.what a beautiful concept it was,but d graph of d show was going downwards since viplab realized his love,unfinished tracks,dragging sometimes n rushing from one track to another within a very short period of time...thats all i could see.still watching it n still i dont want it to end too soon, cz of d casts.Mishal Raheja is d best actor i have seen on tv n he deserves more.n as an ardent fan of him u too deserve more.
I am sounding like Ratna,but i guess viewers like us who started watching d serial cz of d concept r not liking d tracks at all.but yes we r still LOYAL viewers.will watch it till d end.but right now i am not interested in talking about buaa and her plans.ughhh.
Thanks a lot Hammie,for making d episodes more special to me.

Nickelodeon thumbnail
Thanks!!!!...very well written ðŸ˜Š
Tahsinomi thumbnail
Originally posted by: aimf

Thank you, dear Hammie

Still traveling and very busy, but nice to see this new analysis from you. Enjoyed it thoroughly. Be well and take care.

Hello aimf, how r u? Miss ur comments.we have heard that d show is going off air soon. Feel sad.
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi taz, I miss you too. It is sad to hear the rumors, and the only thing to do to is to enjoy the show as much as possible. I hope to join the forum again soon. Take care and be well, dear friend.
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

o strike a match !!!

Very very nicely written post Hammie.  Just loved the writing and description of Dhani's treatment by Bua and how DT & KT stand by the sidelines letting her do the needful. Dhani shunned away like a stray dog and the agenda to phycologically cower the girl into leaving AN . Beautiful...

Watching Trishakti is a task. Thapki I got ..saas bahu stuff . Did not get the SSK - what was happening in that TV like frame ? She had a portel into happenings somewhere else.  Hammie maybe this is the one we can all join after IKRS , should be fun.  No No not bashing any program just curious about the thinking behind the show.

So where was I ? Late night surprisingly we got the real edited version of IKRS which came without the extra trimmings . Was a better viewing.

Bua turns Sherlock Holmes , definitely the desi version who is out to get Dhani and smear her character. A nurse supposedly employed to look after Viplav is of course characterless ? A real nurse would throw back the ink on bua's face but lucky for her it is Dhani  . She should have checked the family before falling in love with Viplav. The Tripathis women are relentless in spitting venom . Viplav stands up for her to calm bua . For now he is simply honoring his grandfathers by playing along the lie it may not be long before he has had enough .

Dhani always the outsider, instructing the workers to decorate the hosue with flowers when Viplav turns up showing her the return ticket for Bua . Unknown to both is that bua has an agenda of her own and the first of it a young lady who arrives as a guest . Viplav the "Banka chabilla"  mistakes this petite lady who as per bua  is an exemplary combination of "Gunn and  Roop"  to be Dhani and takes her in his arms. Witnessing this act a bolt of jealousy strikes Dhani who leaves the scene leaving the family to welcome Kamini.

Now my favorite scene.  Its been slowly building up ..the lies that are being told, the onslaught by bua , Kanaks veiled insults and now witnessing her husband with another women. Dhani is unable to bear it all . She is angry . Viplav comes in to explain but she is no mood to listen to his excuses. He can easily find another women why does he need to be with her . Ah the little lamb ..condemned by all feels siighted by her husbands unintentional act . Jealousy takes over and tears of anger swell in her eyes. "Its my weakness or maybe my jealousy I cannot bear another women near you .."  Viplav calms her down and reminds her of their relation which is built on trust and this is all they have. Whatever is happening is temporary and it will soon go away . He takes her in his arms to soothe her .

I saw this scene a few times , first watching Mishal's expressions and the next round Eisha's . I am generally more partial towards Mishal but this scene was totally Eisha . She starts with anger and ends up with her silent tears... i thought she was brilliant.

Ok my friend that's all . I hope and pray I get to see you takes on IKRS for very long as who can give up something so beautiful.

love

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: simplejoy

hi Hammie,

interesting title,i love d way u give title to every episodes.next time u write a FF plz do give title to every parts,ok?Blue Blood to almost khatam honewala hain.have u started working on it or too lazy to start?dont make people wait for so long .

What can I say about ishq?i had a beautiful journey cz of this show.i was in this forum 9 years back, on Prithviraj Chauhan forum.used to make videos.then d young actor was replaced by an older one whom i didnt like,plus medical school started so left it.never found another show to inspire me to return till i watched a few episodes of ishq.had to come to this forum again.i was a silent reader of ur and samanthana's posts.then again got d fever of making videos,something that could hamper my studies but thanks to Almighty it didnt.lol.n here i am reading and commenting.but ishq is not d same to me now.what a beautiful concept it was,but d graph of d show was going downwards since viplab realized his love,unfinished tracks,dragging sometimes n rushing from one track to another within a very short period of time...thats all i could see.still watching it n still i dont want it to end too soon, cz of d casts.Mishal Raheja is d best actor i have seen on tv n he deserves more.n as an ardent fan of him u too deserve more.
I am sounding like Ratna,but i guess viewers like us who started watching d serial cz of d concept r not liking d tracks at all.but yes we r still LOYAL viewers.will watch it till d end.but right now i am not interested in talking about buaa and her plans.ughhh.
Thanks a lot Hammie,for making d episodes more special to me.

Hey Joy!!u were in PRC...wow wow!!!😆 old fan here...n yes in the forum as a silent reader ...my sis was there!!! MY eyes brightened while reading this...so couldnt stop from jumping in...
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Hammie!! Wonderful take dear...hru??? Its been long here that I didnt jump in...
I didnt watch the episode still but ur takes are always an absolute visual to the eyes...!!!
I dont like the new entry around n her motives looks planned as if she is n bua are well aware that dhaani is his wife!!THE jealousy n insecurity of dhaani stems out from her shortcomings on her part like belonging from a poor family,uneducated n on top once a widow...SO n this is natural too...!!I wish CVS bring this complexity n trust issues in much more mature way...

Thanx Hammie once again for writing it so brilliantly n with no stops so ever...