India-Forums

Ratri SS! Chup chup Ke! Sequel Banner - Pg 38 (Page 6)

Az07 IF-Sizzlerz
Az07
Az07

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nymphadora12

First of all, it's a really unique story!Clap
Trisha singlehandedly taking caring of reha really deepens her character of being independent.
Her getting jealous on raghav is completely justified.
Chief insisting her to tell him showed how he really cares about them.
Would really want to know the past which forced trisha and raghav in such circumstances.
Reha is really cute and much like raghav that's sweet.
Do update soon,will wait eagerly!  
thank you so much
trisha is emotionally a strong women and she extremely independent too. its difficult to raise a kid all alone especially when you have no support from your family and you have to hide about your relationship in front of every one. chief really cares for raghav and trisha. its reva not reha. and yes she is a replica of raghav.

braveheartdoc IF-Rockerz
braveheartdoc
braveheartdoc

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:16am | IP Logged
first of all i would say you gave me a shock with this update. how do i digest the fact that trisha and raghav are so close yet so far from each other. Trisha upbringing their daughter all alone, hats off. what an amazing lady she is.
reva, my god, what a real cutie she is. the only one now who is with trisha. she understands her mother so well, though she is so young.

raghav continuing to irritate trisha, she has to be jealous, obviously.

i like chief's concern for them. i just hope their problems end soon and trisha gets raghav back and reva meets her father soon.

you'll have to update this soon, i won't be able to wait for long. please please please.

loves...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Az07

Az07 IF-Sizzlerz
Az07
Az07

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by braveheartdoc

first of all i would say you gave me a shock with this update. 
I know I have given a shock to everyone. Every body expected cute romance but it turned to be an emotional one. I have said this in my reply too in the poll I have put up. 
how do i digest the fact that trisha and raghav are so close yet so far from each other. 
Yes they are so close yet so far. They are legally wedded couple and complete in all means but still fate had another plans 
Trisha upbringing their daughter all alone, hats off. what an amazing lady she is.
Trisha is emotionally strong and it's not easy to raise a kid all alone especially when you have no support from your family and you have to hide your relationship in front of everyone 
reva, my god, what a real cutie she is. the only one now who is with trisha. she understands her mother so well, though she is so young.
Reva is the soul of the story. Trisha has only reva with her now her entire world rotates around reva. Reva is a bit matured for her age after all she is ratri's daughter just like Raghav Reva knows Trisha in and out and also knows to cheer her up like always Raghav does. 

raghav continuing to irritate trisha, she has to be jealous, obviously.
Raghav is being Raghav. And like every wife Trisha too is posseive about Raghav though she understands well that Raghav is doing that only as part of his job.

i like chief's concern for them.
He is the only person who knows about reva and what Trisha is going through. It's not easy for Trisha. She had left everything and came with Raghav but unfortunately he lost his memory and he being so close to her and she has to pretend like nothing in between them 
 i just hope their problems end soon and trisha gets raghav back and reva meets her father soon.
Soon reva will get her father. Raghav is going to get biggest shock of his life also Rajbir and Bikram too

you'll have to update this soon, i won't be able to wait for long. please please please.
Well I will try my level best to update it tomorrow night if not by Tuesday I will definitely update

loves...
Thank you once again for such a lovely and motivating comment 
Tasha1994 IF-Rockerz
Tasha1994
Tasha1994

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Aww such a cute update .loved it a lot .I was really shocked after reading it .Trisha is handling reva alone.Trisha is always a strong women .Reva us such a cutie .loved her soo much Reva is really the Jaan of the story. loved the morning scene in their house a lot .Reva is like raghav.OMG raghav lost his memory .did this happen while solving a case or cause of the joker or it was a normal accident really curious to know .feeling really bad for trisha she has nobody leaving reva with her .so only dilip sir knows about her marriage with raghav .loved the case also Raghav thinks nirmala knows something about the murder .going on a date with her .Trisha felling jealous is very natural. though she is very strong seeing her husband with someone else will surly make any women jealous .loved the evening scene at trisha's home ..Trisha cooking because she'd sad reva tries to cheer up reva was soo cute .reva is really mature. .loved the flashback scene a lot so trishas parents broke all relations with her her sister tejal also not taking with her loved how Raghav cheered trisha after that .how can you stop at such a point .really eager to read the next update.thanks a lot for this wonderful update. really loved the story a lot .really eager to know how will raghav get to know about his daughter thanks for this wonderful update

Edited by Tasha1994 - 25 April 2016 at 3:51am

Az07

Tasha1994 IF-Rockerz
Tasha1994
Tasha1994

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:06am | IP Logged
sorry for being late .

Az07

Shaina744 Senior Member
Shaina744
Shaina744

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Outstanding it is really... Feeling so bad for Trisha.. She proves that she s a strong woman nd not like other simple girl...nd oh her family did not support her in this complicated situation...I like the name Reva... Such a cute girl she is... Waiting eagerly fr next part... When will Raghav comes to know about his baby nd obviously about Trisha nd his marriage... Update next part soon...

Az07

Az07 IF-Sizzlerz
Az07
Az07

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tasha1994

Aww such a cute update .loved it a lot 
Thank you dear!
.I was really shocked after reading it .
I know I have shocked everyone but if you have seen my reply in the poll I have put up I have mentioned there the story will be emotional one.
Trisha is handling reva alone.Trisha is always a strong women .
Yes she is a strong women but still it's not easy to bring up a kid all alone especially when u have no support from your family and friends 
Reva us such a cutie .loved her soo much Reva is really the Jaan of the story. loved the morning scene in their house a lot .Reva is like raghav.
Yep! She is a cutie pie! And exactly a replica of Raghav! She is the soul of the story! And I am glad someone liked the casual scenes I so love to write the normal routine in these officers life. 
OMG raghav lost his memory .did this happen while solving a case or cause of the joker or it was a normal accident really curious to know .
Yes he have memory loss how it happened will be cleared in part. 
feeling really bad for trisha she has nobody leaving reva with her .so only dilip sir knows about her marriage with raghav .
Ya Trisha is going through a tough phase in her life. How did chief came to know about Ratri marriage too will be clear in next update 
loved the case also Raghav thinks nirmala knows something about the murder .
I am glad at least someone mentioned about the case. Everyone is so lost in Ratri 

going on a date with her .Trisha felling jealous is very natural. though she is very strong seeing her husband with someone else will surly make any women jealous .
It's very natural for Trisha to feel irritated after all she is his wife. Like every wife she too is possessive about her husband. 

loved the evening scene at trisha's home ..Trisha cooking because she'd sad reva tries to cheer up reva was soo cute .reva is really mature. 
Reva just like Raghav knows Trisha in and out and knows how to cheer her up. Yes Reva is a bit matured for her age after all she is ratri's daughter 
.loved the flashback scene a lot so trishas parents broke all relations with her her sister tejal also not taking with her loved how Raghav cheered trisha after that .
I am glad that someone mentioned Ratri flashback scene I so loved writing that. If we think from her parents PoV they are not wrong too. It's not so pleasant to hear that ur daughter had a secret marriage and there anger and outburst is justified 
how can you stop at such a point .
Well I want to create the curiosity in everyone. I know I am too bad to stop here. 

really eager to read the next update.thanks a lot for this wonderful update. 
Thanks a lot for giving such a motivational comment. 
really loved the story a lot .really eager to know how will raghav get to know about his daughter thanks for this wonderful update
Yes that moment will be special Raghav meeting Reva and learning about his marriage with Trisha. Sure he is going to get biggest shock of his life. Along with Rajbir and Bikram too 

Az07 IF-Sizzlerz
Az07
Az07

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tasha1994

sorry for being late .

No problem take your own time 

Go to top