India-Forums

Ratri SS! Chup chup Ke! Sequel Banner - Pg 38 (Page 31)

Az07 IF-Sizzlerz
Az07
Az07

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babita..

Will wait for the update, but i'll be able to read it tomorrow only then will review.
Take your time Uma, i shall be right there with the update, for sureHug

no problem take your own time

Az07 IF-Sizzlerz
Az07
Az07

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tasha1994

Originally posted by Az07

pls update the last part soon

Got up with work will update tonight
no problems dear

thanks for understanding
Tasha1994 IF-Rockerz
Tasha1994
Tasha1994

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 11:23am | IP Logged
thanks for the update off to read it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Az07

Az07 IF-Sizzlerz
Az07
Az07

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 11:28am | IP Logged

thanks for the update off to read it

No problem take your own time
1973deepak Senior Member
1973deepak
1973deepak

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Awesome, wonderful, mind blowing, beautiful, romantic, cute all are small words for this story. 
All the emotions are well portrayed. Hats off to your your thinking, how you find such a naught, mischievous, cute, and flirtatious scene between Raghav and Trisha. Clap
Reva was the soul of the story. I love this character the most. Her cuteness was a topping for this story. 
Now coming to the update, 
Trisha was nervous, why not whenever Raghav challenges Trisha he win for sure. 
His first attempt was fail as Trisha is a smart lady she used Reva to protect herself from Raghav's challenge. 
Then Raghav's second attempt in bathroom, the kiss scene was well written. But Reva so innocent knocking the door to her mumma and papa. 
Raghav's third attempt with Reva finally Trisha kissed him. 
Raghav's forth attempt again in ladies  washroom. This time Trisha become clever, smart, and naughty. Trisha played well with him. Thank god no one came in the washroom that time. Wink
Finally Raghav lose the challenge but Trisha don't want him to lose so she herself agreed for marriage. 
The Marriage was written nicely. 
The mehendi scene where Trisha told mehendiwali to hide Raghav's name so that he found difficulty in finding it. But how can this possible for A Keen observer like Raghav Trisha knew it well. 
Then the marriage and gift given by Raghav i.e. Box of vermilion. Loved it. 
Then comes the demand of Reva of a little baby. EmbarrassedSo romantic and cute. 
On Raghav's birthday Trisha give him his life biggest gift that she is pregnant!!!!. Raghav loves children so his happiness is expected. 
The story was nicely end up. 

Seriously I love this story and go crazy for each part. Hope you like such story in future for this forrum Smile

Loves
Ananya

Az07

braveheartdoc IF-Rockerz
braveheartdoc
braveheartdoc

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks for updating the story. Will read it asap. Will be there with the review by tonight. Kind of busy during the day. I'm sorry for the delay...

Az07

babita.. IF-Sizzlerz
babita..
babita..

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 1:55am | IP Logged
This story is very special to me. Was really nervous many times. Glad you guys liked it. Especially reva. Feels nice when a character created by you is being loved.
Well said your emotions Uma, could feel your excitement and nervousness that you have made such a splendid bond between you and your readers ! Hug

This is stupendous Uma ClapClap Awesomely awesome and very beautiful story that U have presented to us The story is special to us too and Reva has become the RaTri child from now ! Just bowled over by the way you have made the ending so properly magnificent !!! 

The challenge part is lovely ! Trisha rescuing and Raghav not leaving a chance to make her say yes. Lovely and cute scene followed and reva almost watched them innocently at times. Tongue
I loved her asking Raghav to let mamma go to office and then the punish raghav gave her in the washroom. The office washroom is not left behind here Wink He has all the authorities but still he had to behave well. 
The lake scene was beautifully created and the ring in her finger made the challenge accepted and filled. Lovely ambience for the sangeet and the way it was arranged, all dreamy but true as RaTri love !!!! Day Dreaming
And later the haldi that they both applied, loved this hidden marriage. The mehendi girl arranged for Trisha, and then for parlour. Proving to be a best hubby Raghav !
Simple gorgeous dress for her and simple marriage in the temple and gifting vermillion. what a lovely lovely times they were going with. Enjoyed reading all of it. 
Loved to see how they start their life afresh after giving their married life a proper name and then going ahead with full of love promised by Raghav to Trisha. She has seen bad days without him and have alone done a great job, but yes his happiness is in her happiness and her good life ahead !
Loved the celebrations of Raghav's b'day and Bikram and Rajbir joining them and have become a part of their life with reva as their friend and all enjoying with merry and happy times. Trisha playing the guitar for him and sang. What a softness in this couple, they do every thing for each other without any condition placed and any demand asked !
Loved the gift she gave to him 
Raghav opened the gift and was amazed to see it was a picture collage made by trisha which had a few photographs of his childhood with his parents, his photos with trisha and reva and also few photos with there team. Raghav had tears in his eyes. He kissed on her cheeks. 
Raghav: yeh mera sabse acha birthday gift tha trisha. 

I liked the way all was settling and suddenly another gift, that she is pregnant. Raghav is on the 9th cloud. His and Reva's wishes have come true. Their luck have started the day they met, the unique couple and a life full of love and where they love each other deeply and nothing can come in between them. The family completes and so are their dreams !

Very awesome ending Uma ClapClap Beautiful story and the lovely grandeur ending. Loved it and loved it and loved it StarStar
Can't thank you enough Uma, all hugs for you and every applauds for you. Loves Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Az07bawaswift

braveheartdoc IF-Rockerz
braveheartdoc
braveheartdoc

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Hi Uma just sooo lovely dear...SmileSmile
Trisha being apprehensive about his mischevious nature and she trying to explain her pov was so effortless. Went on so smoothly and then his reply was so natura and Trisha being nervous was expected from her, she being such an introvert.
Raghav not leaving her and she using Reva for her help was so cute. Reva obviously must be enjoying all this between her parents. She had not seen her mother like this ever before, so she had to be surprised. 
The punishment in the bathrooml was very romantic.
Raghav and Reva being partners in prank, Raghav won't leave any chance to win that bet. But obviously he was doing everything for her happiness only. 
Again Raghav entering the ladies washroom, he still kept on trying but she was determined not to give up this time. Their triffs are very well presented by you.
Trisha finally accepting his proposal of remarriage just for his sake so that he doesn't lose was so emotional... well written dear.ClapClap
All the ceremonies of marriage right from sangeet to haldi to wedding was very creative, emotional, romantic... everything. ClapClap.I just loved the way he made each ritual special for her.
They started a new life afresh after so many years was very much needed for both. Both had been craving for this and finally this day had come into their life.
Their honeymoon, his lovely birthday celebration including the team members... just awesome right from beginning to end.ClapClap They finally came together as one family together.
The best part was the birthday gift. Finally Raghav will get to live the moments he had missed all these years due to his memory loss. He must have been on the top of this world.Star
This was areal beautiful story Uma... loved to be apart of it... we have lived this story along with you all these days. Just loved each and every part of it.ClapClapClap

NOTE: I just wanted to make a suggestion, if you allow me to. While I too had been a part of this story of yours, I myself had started imagining what could have happened further? Everything what you wrote was just out of this world but just one thing was missed by me which left me asking for it. 
Please I know everyone can't think alike, but its just my pov personally. Thats all; no offences from my side.
I would have personally liked to see Trisha's family present in her wedding. This could have been shown as a gift from Raghav to Trisha. He must have come to know through her diary, how her family reacted to their marriage and that they had broken all their relations with her. She was always craving for their love and support. If they were present on their remarriage and accepted their relation along with Reva wholeheartedly would have been an icing on the cake. I was imagining this in my own thoughts. 
ON THE WHOLE THANKS FOR THIS LOVELY STORY. WAITING FOR MORE SUCH WONDERFUL STORIES FROM YOU IN FUTURE.ClapClap

Edited by braveheartdoc - 17 May 2016 at 4:35am

Az07

Go to top