India-Forums

Ratri SS! Chup chup Ke! Sequel Banner - Pg 38 (Page 21)

Az07 IF-Sizzlerz
Az07
Az07

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babita..

Uma, pls see my comment at the last page. Last comment.

I saw I will reply soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babita..

Az07 IF-Sizzlerz
Az07
Az07

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tasha1994

thanks for the update Uma. off to read it .will come back soon with a review may be till evening

No problem take your own time
bloomie Goldie
bloomie
bloomie

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 7:57am | IP Logged
fantastic...mindblowing...super update
wait raghav ko toh yaad nahi tha usne firse trisha ko confess kiya
toh yeh achanak usko past kaise pata chal jaayega
raghav and reva were so cuteHeart
cont soon

Az07

Az07 IF-Sizzlerz
Az07
Az07

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babita..

Awesomeness prevailed and i got stuck to the update for two time read. Lovely,lovely lovely update Uma ClapClap
Thank you I am glad you liked it that much you read twice 
Raghav knowing Trisha is so pure like fire that can pure others surrounding her. Loved to read Raghav's views about Trisha, so pure and pious. 
Trisha is not a usual women because of which Raghav has fallen for her. She is so pure who has the power to purify anything around her 
Loved to read his love for her and the way he wants to confess soon. 
For me love is a pure feeling of heart. Memory is owned by our brain but love is by heart that's why even after losing memory Raghav's heart went towards Trisha. For sure he took a lot of time
Felt good to hear that he knows how Trisha used to feel during his absence, though many untold terms are yet to be known to him.
After all we are talking about cbi officials who notices everything obviously the team noticed Trisha's change and ace they are like a family they did shared about this to Raghav 
Loved to see Reva so similarly irritating her during bath and she murmured how baap and beti loves to irritate her in the mornings. Her life starts with Reva and never completes without mentioning Raghav in her thoughts. 
Raghav and Reva are just alike who loves to irritate Trisha she could see Raghav in her so Reva actually brings Raghav into her life indirectly and unknowingly 
So the case is solved and Rajbir took Raghv to nursery school and he met reva over there. Lovely scene -- the similarities and the hug made him think of a relation with her, but nothing worked and he had to leave all the way and afterwards thinking of the little baby who mesmerized him inside. 
He felt her familiar as she resembles Trisha in her looks not only Raghav but also Rajbir and Bikram too felt her familiar by her looks. After all they are related by blood so he had to feel connected to her. 
Loved to see Trisha in the red saree looking so gorgeous and beautiful. 
I first thought to write a gown but then I ended up choosing saree for Trisha 
So, the teaser was only to save and protect Trisha from a man forcefully wanted to dance with her. Nice to see Raghav saying that. For once Trsiha thought that she has got her Raghav back, but it was not. 
Raghav did that to protect her from bad eyes but he said what he desired in his heart Trisha had to feel hurt because the situation she is in , she was waiting for him for a long time even his prank will give hope to her 
The confession at the bridge was purely elegant. Loved the reunion. 
Even the most loved part for me too 
The time Trisha has spend with raghav has come back for her, but for Raghav, it's the first time he is so close to her. 
Yes you will get to see the differences in next part 
Now he will come to know the past he has forgotten. I will wait for that time when a family will be complete in every manner.Smile
He will soon learn about his past and they will unite 
Thanks Uma, for this stupendous update telling the feelings of Raghav and Trisha's tears that made him melt and he confessed. Beauteous fabulous !!! StarStar
Thank you! Frankly I wrote this part with a hurry as I was surrounded by guest in my home I never concentrated or did proof reading. I am glad everyone liked the update 
Loves Heart

babita..

Az07 IF-Sizzlerz
Az07
Az07

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bloomie

cont soon

Thanks 
If you have read part 2 c carefully I have mentioned in that he had lost memory of 3 yrs of life. He had joined cbi 5 yrs back before his marriage with Trisha. In that he remembers the first 2yrs of his life as a cbi officer the rest he forgot he has a type of partial memory loss

Edited by Az07 - 04 May 2016 at 8:28am

bloomie

Tasha1994 IF-Rockerz
Tasha1994
Tasha1994

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Awesome update uma loved it soo much. loved to see what raghav feels about trisha .Raghav knows trisha is pure and straightforward. loved to see raghavs POV in this update. Raghav wanting to tell trisha he went for a date nirmala just cause of the case and trisha asking about it before he could tell was soo nice .that shows how much the understand each other .so finally case was solved with nikhil as the murder .loved raghav holding trisha in the interrogation room to find out what must have happened actually. loved Raghav teasing trisha going close to nikhil to find the truth .Raghav meeting reva Was soo awesome. just loved that scene soo much .Raghav felt reva is like his own while hugging her .loved revas innocent questions she asked raghav .loved Rajbir teasing raghav as reva might be his own daughter .bikram and Rajbir telling Raghav to get married soon so that his daughter will be like reva and trishas face coming in front of raghav was such a awesome scene .raghav telling the man trisha is his wife and mother of his kid .trisha must have been soo hopeful that finally raghav is back but then she got to know he's just saying her for her safety felt bad for trisha here .so finally raghav confessed his love for trisha loved Raghav telling trisha how important she's for him hope trisha tells Raghav soon about their past and raghav reva meet. thanks a lot for such a awesome update

Az07

bloomie Goldie
bloomie
bloomie

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Az07

cont soon

Thanks 
If you have read part 2 c carefully I have mentioned in that he had lost memory of 3 yrs of life. He had joined cbi 5 yrs back before his marriage with Trisha. In that he remembers the first 2yrs of his life as a cbi officer the rest he forgot he has a type of partial memory loss
ya ya that part i got 
he remembered he loved her not the marriage so confessed
i was confused about the precap
Az07 IF-Sizzlerz
Az07
Az07

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 1:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Az07

cont soon

Thanks

ya ya that part i got
he remembered he loved her not the marriage so confessed
i was confused about the precap

Pre cap is Raghav will come to know about his past ( which he don't remember) ie his marriage with Trisha how he will come to know about this you have to wait and c

Go to top