India-Forums

Ratri SS! Chup chup Ke! Sequel Banner - Pg 38 (Page 20)

1973deepak Senior Member
1973deepak
1973deepak

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Such a wonderful update. I love the starting where you compare Trisha with the strong  and powerful fire. Raghav thinking about Trisha is obvious. Trisha understands Raghav and knew that he will go to date with someother lady only due to purpose of case only. 
The Interrogation scene was nice. The flow of the story was nice. How they solve the case and collect the clues and hints. 
Loved the part where Raghav meets Reva. There are lots of similarities between both of them. I love to see Raghav with kids but this girl was special.  Raghav was lost in the thoughts of Reva. Rajbir teasing him saying - "kahi yeh tumhari beti to nahi". Raghav told about Reva to everyone and everyone said that something close feling is there with that child. 
Raghav said that Trisha is her wife and mother of his child. Trisha was so glad that her Raghav was back but when she came to know that it was an act, all her hopes were lost. 
The bridge seen was nice. When Trisha falls Raghav quickly jump into the sea to save her life, that is what you called LOVE!. Then the RaTri confession such a lovely both were drenched and then the rain, make the atmosphere more romantic and then both of them express there feelings which they were hiding from past few years by the lovely kiss. 
Now Trisha will be able to tell the story of his past. I think the last part will be full of emotions and lastly happy ending. Embarrassed
Please update last part soon. Eagerly waiting for the last update. 

Edited by 1973deepak - 03 May 2016 at 12:22pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Az07

nymphadora12 Groupbie
nymphadora12
nymphadora12

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Can't describe how wonderful this part is. 
Special mention to raghav and reva meeting. My favourite scene. What makes it even more special is the way you wrote it. Raghav finding resemblance in looks with someone and matching his own habits with hers. Wanting her to be his kid, so cute. 
I agree the parents did react how any parent would. Its good she came in terms with them realizing that time heals everything. All my doubts are clear. 
The end was so beautiful and emotional all together. She has been torn apart so much that a slight mention of him about coming to know everything gets her hopes high but then he played along to shoo off a guy. Loved how you showed how heartbroken she might be. 
But raghav realizing he can't wait anymore to declare his love for her. And the confession was lovely. 
Excited for the next part, where he learns about his missing years. 
Please update soon. 

Az07

Tasha1994 IF-Rockerz
Tasha1994
Tasha1994

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 2:24am | IP Logged
thanks for the update Uma. off to read it .will come back soon with a review may be till evening

Az07

Az07 IF-Sizzlerz
Az07
Az07

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by braveheartdoc

Lovely update dear. According to me, this is the best part till now.
Loved the flow of the story right from the word go.
Raghav realising his feelings for her inspite of his memory loss, the solving of the case was very well written.
The meeting between daughter and father was really sweet.
The emotions of both of them when they know what they mean to each other and still not confess, well presented by you.
In the end the confession scene was awesome.

Surely u have cleared all my doubts from the previous update. Thanks a lot for this fantabulous update.

Love you dear.

Thank you
I am glad that you liked the flow of the story
I truly believe that love is pure and that's why even when Raghav forgot his past he ended up loving Trisha
Raghav Reva meeting was so tough for me to write somehow as I know everyone will be looking forward for it
Thank you I am glad you liked the update
Az07 IF-Sizzlerz
Az07
Az07

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1973deepak

Such a wonderful update. I love the starting where you compare Trisha with the strong and powerful fire. Raghav thinking about Trisha is obvious. Trisha understands Raghav and knew that he will go to date with someother lady only due to purpose of case only.
The Interrogation scene was nice. The flow of the story was nice. How they solve the case and collect the clues and hints.
Loved the part where Raghav meets Reva. There are lots of similarities between both of them. I love to see Raghav with kids but this girl was special. Raghav was lost in the thoughts of Reva. Rajbir teasing him saying - "kahi yeh tumhari beti to nahi". Raghav told about Reva to everyone and everyone said that something close feling is there with that child.
Raghav said that Trisha is her wife and mother of his child. Trisha was so glad that her Raghav was back but when she came to know that it was an act, all her hopes were lost.
The bridge seen was nice. When Trisha falls Raghav quickly jump into the sea to save her life, that is what you called LOVE!. Then the RaTri confession such a lovely both were drenched and then the rain, make the atmosphere more romantic and then both of them express there feelings which they were hiding from past few years by the lovely kiss.
Now Trisha will be able to tell the story of his past. I think the last part will be full of emotions and lastly happy ending.Embarrassed
Please update last part soon. Eagerly waiting for the last update.

Thank you for such a lovely comment
This part for me was difficult to write as I was personally surrounded with so much disturbances and because of which didn't do proof reading too
Ratri has a great understanding no explanation is needed for them
Writing Raghav revs meeting was tough for me as everyone will be looking forward I hope I did justice
Trisha being upset is natural after all end of the day she too is human she has been waiting for a long time for him and even his prank she looks with hope her situation is like that
Raghav can never see Trisha in trouble he got scared when she fell in to sea in front of his eyes so he has to confess
babita.. IF-Sizzlerz
babita..
babita..

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Awesomeness prevailed and i got stuck to the update for two time read. Lovely,lovely lovely update Uma ClapClap
Raghav knowing Trisha is so pure like fire that can pure others surrounding her. Loved to read Raghav's views about Trisha, so pure and pious. Loved to read his love for her and the way he wants to confess soon. Felt good to hear that he knows how Trisha used to feel during his absence, though many untold terms are yet to be known to him.
Loved to see Reva so similarly irritating her during bath and she murmured how baap and beti loves to irritate her in the mornings. Her life starts with Reva and never completes without mentioning Raghav in her thoughts. 
So the case is solved and Rajbir took Raghv to nursery school and he met reva over there. Lovely scene -- the similarities and the hug made him think of a relation with her, but nothing worked and he had to leave all the way and afterwards thinking of the little baby who mesmerized him inside. 
Loved to see Trisha in the red saree looking so gorgeous and beautiful. So, the teaser was only to save and protect Trisha from a man forcefully wanted to dance with her. Nice to see Raghav saying that. For once Trsiha thought that she has got her Raghav back, but it was not. 
The confession at the bridge was purely elegant. Loved the reunion. The time Trisha has spend with raghav has come back for her, but for Raghav, it's the first time he is so close to her. 
Now he will come to know the past he has forgotten. I will wait for that time when a family will be complete in every manner.Smile
Thanks Uma, for this stupendous update telling the feelings of Raghav and Trisha's tears that made him melt and he confessed. Beauteous fabulous !!! StarStar
Loves Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Az07bawaswift

Az07 IF-Sizzlerz
Az07
Az07

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nymphadora12

Can't describe how wonderful this part is.
Special mention to raghav and reva meeting. My favourite scene. What makes it even more special is the way you wrote it. Raghav finding resemblance in looks with someone and matching his own habits with hers. Wanting her to be his kid, so cute.
I agree the parents did react how any parent would. Its good she came in terms with them realizing that time heals everything. All my doubts are clear.
The end was so beautiful and emotional all together. She has been torn apart so much that a slight mention of him about coming to know everything gets her hopes high but then he played along to shoo off a guy. Loved how you showed how heartbroken she might be.
But raghav realizing he can't wait anymore to declare his love for her. And the confession was lovely.
Excited for the next part, where he learns about his missing years.
Please update soon.

Thank you
Raghav Reva scene was difficult for me to write as i know everyone will be looking forward for it
As for as Reva she resembles Trisha in her looks so that's why Raghav felt her familiar also Bikram and Rajbir too said she looks familiar and yes character wise she is completely Raghav
Trisha is in a very bad situation even his one prank gives her hope so when she realised he did that only to save her from bad eyes she felt hurt and obviously she has to be upset
Raghav finally understood he has to confess his feelings even if she reject him

babita.. IF-Sizzlerz
babita..
babita..

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Uma, pls see my comment at the last page. Last comment.

Az07

Go to top