India-Forums

Ratri SS! Chup chup Ke! Sequel Banner - Pg 38 (Page 17)

Az07 IF-Sizzlerz
Az07
Az07

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bawaswift

What a combination of romantic as well as a very emotional track in front of us... !StarClap

Thank you dear 

The teasing,, the love,,, the roothna manaana... all was so cute n beautiful in RaTri's life... And above all...
Raghav brought the marriage certificate that was due for their marriage to be called recognized.. I loved this gesture of Raghav... Clap

He is worried for Trisha's safety. He knew there job doesn't have any assurance 

The love they both have for each other was so strong that even the breaking of the heart news did not break Trisha wholly... She remained composed n silent... but deep in her heart she knew that Raghav was alive... Her heart n soul were telling this to her... Amazing... !

She has complete belief in her love that's what actually gave her strength to cope up in such a heartbreaking situation 

Trisha a bold lady inside out... took every step with intelligence,,, but was not easy for her... yet she moved on... n that without taking any help of sympathy from her parents... ! Bravo.. !!!
She indeed is a strong women though it was not easy for her she had act wisely in such situation 

Loved her telling everything to the Chief.. n then managing the life on online jobs.. 
Cheif gave her support which was necessary for her at that time 

Loved her becoming a single mother.. when she knew that her hubby was there but had no memory of their marriage... n the time they spent at his home.. what a pity... but life become cruel while testing some one... Ouch
It was indeed a test of life and love for Trisha 

Irony when Trisha got the news of Raghav.. but cud not meet her as he has lost the memory she possess as her wife... At the same time giving birth to their baby... n no idea what life she will be able to give her.. That why she asked Dilip that how much time Raghav will take to heal up.. 
She was waiting for the moment for Raghav to come back but when it happened it gave a shock along as he lost his memory the stress and shock preponderance her due date and she delivered Reva who became her strength to face this situation 

I felt for this strong lady who is working in front of Raghav... n who has no recalls of their complete life together.. Her not dragging into a responsibilty of her n Reva makes me bow to her...Thumbs Up

The independent woman she is never want herself and her kid to be taken care of as a responsibility she wants his love and she have trust that one day there love will win one day 

Loving the track... n as the flashback has been told... me waiting for Reva meeting raghav... Will there be any formation of a bond between them... ??/ Looking forward for that...

You have to wait and c how they both actually meet and what follows after that 

Uma.,,, thanks a tonne dear... !

Thank you dear for ur lovely comment 

Az07 IF-Sizzlerz
Az07
Az07

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tasha1994

Awesome update Uma . 
Thank you 

Really loved it soo much .loved the romantic starting soo much Raghav again in the ladies washroom .trisha was soo irritated .loved raghav teasing trisha .OMG swati was outside the washroom.thank God she didn't get to know anything. loved their cute romance inside .
Raghav is always mischievous around Trisha so when she becomes his wife he will become more mischievous 
Raghav letting trisha go only I'd she makes pizza for him was soo cute loved their candle light dinner soo much .Raghav gave trisha their marriage certificate loved him sharing what if something happens to him she should be safe ... 
He wants her to be safe. The job they are into doesn't have any assurance he just don't want her to face any trouble if they had to face some worse situation in future 
so the next the the bomb blast changed their life.Raghav going to catch the joker but goes missing. loved to see trisha here .loved how she told everyone that Raghav is alive .loved how she controlled her emotions in the office .
She had belief in there love which actually made her composed and help to fight in such situation 
Trisha getting to know she'd pregnant. loved the ultrasound scene soo much Trisha must have been missing raghav soo much 
That's my favourite part too every women needs her husband in such situation 

.loved dilip sirs part .he was trisha only support in this difficult period.
He gave the support she needed on that time 
 trisha got the most good yet bad news in her life .Raghav alive but doesn't remember about their marriage. Really felt bad for her .seeing trishas condition bought tears in my eyes 
Trisha was in such pathetic situation it's a huge compliment that I could make you feel Trisha's emotional plight 
.trisha deciding to be strong for her baby .Really loved trisha her .
She has to be for her baby and Raghav too 
now raghav will meet reva in the next update.waiting to see how the father daughter meet .
Yes he is going to meet her 
thanks a lot for such a wonderful update

braveheartdoc IF-Rockerz
braveheartdoc
braveheartdoc

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Nice start to this part . Starting with the fact that he always enters the ladies washroom for romance with his wife is so innovative on his part. Thank god Swati ne kuch nahi dekha, otherwise unka secret reveal ho sakta tha. Then Raghav kissing her to prevent her from shouting, expected in this situation, aur kaise chup kara sakta hai jisse use irritate karne ka chance bhi mile.
Raghav wanted to eat pizza frequently and the way he forced her to make it was cute. The candle light dinner, the marriage certificate scene was well written.
The way the bomb blast case happened, the situations in which he was missing and she still believed that he would come back one day shows her love for him and her inner strength.
The chief helping her out in a situation when she was absolutely alone was so wonderful and shows what respect and faith he has for Trisha. He just helped her come out of a very difficult time.
Then Raghav being found but with partial memory loss was very emotional, very difficult for her to behave normally in front of his husband.

Doubts: I too had the doubts about Trisha's family not coming to know about Raghav's demise and secondly, I just wonder how could he not realise that something was not right with Trisha. Three years working together in a normal manner for him but for her it was like next to impossible which she was somehow managing. But as you wrote, being a mother, she was never asked to go out of town which she easily did earlier and when you are a single mother, there are lots of responsibilities that need to be fulfilled which according to me are not so easy with her kind of job profile. This can easily create doubts in anyone's minds.
The most important fact is that we are talking about Raghav who is naturally gifted with an art of deductions, he can read what noone else can.

Just had these small ideas in my mind. 
But once again thanks for a great update. Would love to see the meeting of father and daughter in unusual circumstances. 

Edited by braveheartdoc - 02 May 2016 at 11:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Az07

Az07 IF-Sizzlerz
Az07
Az07

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by braveheartdoc

Nice start to this part . Starting with the fact that he always enters the ladies washroom for romance with his wife is so innovative on his part. Thank god Swati ne kuch nahi dekha, otherwise unka secret reveal ho sakta tha. Then Raghav kissing her to prevent her from shouting, expected in this situation, aur kaise chup kara sakta hai jisse use irritate karne ka chance bhi mile.
Raghav wanted to eat pizza frequently and the way he forced her to make it was cute. The candle light dinner, the marriage certificate scene was well written.
I just wanted few light heart scenes before starting the emotional part 
The way the bomb blast case happened, the situations in which he was missing and she still believed that he would come back one day shows her love for him and her inner strength.
It's not only her inner strength but her trust in her love too 
The chief helping her out in a situation when she was absolutely alone was so wonderful and shows what respect and faith he has for Trisha. He just helped her come out of a very difficult time.
Cheif always had an affection towards Trisha his experience in life and maturity made him Trisha's sole support in her difficult period of time 
Then Raghav being found but with partial memory loss was very emotional, very difficult for her to behave normally in front of his husband.
It's very tough for her indeed 

Doubts: I too had the doubts about Trisha's family not coming to know about Raghav's demise and secondly, I just wonder how could he not realise that something was not right with Trisha. Three years working together in a normal manner for him but for her it was like next to impossible which she was somehow managing. But as you wrote, being a mother, she was never asked to go out of town which she easily did earlier and when you are a single mother, there are lots of responsibilities that need to be fulfilled which according to me are not so easy with her kind of job profile. This can easily create doubts in anyone's minds.
The most important fact is that we are talking about Raghav who is naturally gifted with an art of deductions, he can read what noone else can.

All your doubts about Trisha's family and Raghav suspecting Trisha's weird nature will be cleared in next part. Flashback traveled in Trisha's PoV so I can't bring Raghav's suspicion in that I hope you understand. Next part will show Raghav's PoV view after his memory loss 

Just had these small ideas in my mind. 
But once again thanks for a great update. Would love to see the meeting of father and daughter in unusual circumstances. 
Circumstances that will make Raghav to meet Reva you have to wait and watch 
Shaina744 Senior Member
Shaina744
Shaina744

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Awsmmm part it is
...washroom scean was too good... Itne pareshaanio k baad Raghav Trisha mile par only because of jocker they separated again... This part proves that Trisha s really a very strong woman... Raghav nd her family was not with her during her pregnancy period... Agar Dilip nehi hota to Trisha akeli khud ko sambhal nehi paati... It was very shocking news for Trisha that Raghav lost his half memory nd don't even remember their marriage...eagerly waiting for next part... Please update soon... Tnkuuu sooo much for this part... Thumbs Up

Az07

Az07 IF-Sizzlerz
Az07
Az07

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina744

Awsmmm part it is
...washroom scean was too good... Itne pareshaanio k baad Raghav Trisha mile par only because of jocker they separated again... This part proves that Trisha s really a very strong woman... Raghav nd her family was not with her during her pregnancy period... Agar Dilip nehi hota to Trisha akeli khud ko sambhal nehi paati... It was very shocking news for Trisha that Raghav lost his half memory nd don't even remember their marriage...eagerly waiting for next part... Please update soon... Tnkuuu sooo much for this part... Thumbs Up

It was fate and circumstances that separated them 
Trisha is a strong character and Dilip sir always had an affection for her 
Az07 IF-Sizzlerz
Az07
Az07

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Teaser 
Raghav wrapped his arms around Trisha's waist and pulled her towards his chest. 
Raghav: yeh meri patni hai! Aur meri bacchi ki ma Bi! 
Trisha looked at him astonished 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

1973deepakbloomie

Shaina744 Senior Member
Shaina744
Shaina744

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Awww awsm teaser... Raghav accepts Trisha as his wife nd mother of his child... That means Raghav got his memory back... Yeee...update the story soon...tnx fr the awsm teaser

Az07

Go to top