India-Forums

Ratri SS! Chup chup Ke! Sequel Banner - Pg 38 (Page 14)

Az07 IF-Sizzlerz
Az07
Az07

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bawaswift

Hey Uma... Stupendous update... Loved it to the core... StarClap

Thank you dear I am glad you liked it 
Got amused over times during the whole chapter... Though it started with Trisha's sobs... !
Liked how romantically Raghav explored himself to her n made her think the whole scenario in a different way.. I knew that he never wanted to throw this marriage upon her.. but the way he came out.. Mercy for the RaTri lovers.. Wink
Raghav after all is a wonderful person. He can never hurt Trisha and if he accidentally does that he can never forgive himself 
Settling in his home n making it hers... what a lovely feeling for both. A couple in making n the blushes continued... ! Embarrassed
I somehow like to write these normal stuffs of life about these officers maybe because we won't get to c that in show
Trisha being a strong lady inside out made it clear that all cos of his faults she was there.. N what a condition to solve... Being at two places at one time... Raghav took time n solved to to see her happy n loved... Awww... shweet... Day Dreaming
Trisha has self respect and she just like that can't forgive him,Though she know him so well. She had already forgiven him long back just don't want to give him an easy way. That challenge was last thing came to my mind and added while I was writing I just wanted to show the depth of both of there characters. 

Trisha almost got nerved over the bullet shot towards him... Her concern was obvious.. n the way she was so polite all the time makes it clear how she was trembling inside... !
Loved the scene they were alone... n even the terrace scene was the most romantic one.. !
After all she had fallen in love with him. So she can never see him in pain. I just wanted the consummation scene to be simple as I am not comfortable in writing these bold stuffs 
Raghav baaj nahi aayega biwi ko satane se LOL Teasing at the restaurant was a good idea Tongue n then asking her whats wrong with her... all the way amusing n smiling n made her blushing...
Raghav never leave any chance to tease her so when she had became his wife he became more mischievous 

even at the office he is there to be with his biwi... Lovely banters.. n cute love they have for each other thats all has come into existence... !Hug

Raghav is a carefree character so these kind of naughtiness is expected from him 
But now the loss of memory for Raghav n plight gonna start for Trisha...OuchOuch will wait for the next... 
Yes Trisha's emotional struggle is going to start but I assure I will make it up in the end. 
Loved this one... Loved your pen writing such cute n lovely scenes with beauty of purity in them...
Thank you so much it's a huge compliment for me 
Thanks Uma... StarClap
Thank you 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babita..bawaswift

Tasha1994 IF-Rockerz
Tasha1994
Tasha1994

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Uma such a wonderful update. Really loved it soo much .loved RaTri soo much in this update wonderful romantic update. loved Trisha hugging Raghav and telling him that she left her house .loved how raghav consoled trisha .loved Raghav opening up his feeling to Trisha .though Trisha was forgive raghav she didn't show it immediately. trisha controlling Raghavs house and kitchen was soo cute .trisha planning to sleep on the sofa but Raghav forcefully made her sleep on the bed .Really such a awesome scene .loved when Trisha finally forgave Raghav. loved the challenge she Raghav and Raghav completed it so beautifully. loved that scene a lot .Loved the small encounter scene a lot .Trisha sacred when Raghav was going to be hurt .loved Trisha doing his dressing. loved ratri sleeping on the terrace on the same mattress. that was sooo romantic. loved the scene at the hotel.Raghav teasing Trisha was soo awesome...loved Raghav going in the ladies toilet. thank God nobody else was there .otherwise Kya hota dono ka. now what will happen. Raghav will loose his memory. what will Trisha do now waiting for the next update pls pls update the next part soon .Really curious to know.Really enjoying this story soo much

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Az07

Az07 IF-Sizzlerz
Az07
Az07

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tasha1994

Uma such a wonderful update. Really loved it soo much .loved RaTri soo much in this update wonderful romantic update. 
Thank you dear 
loved Trisha hugging Raghav and telling him that she left her house .loved how raghav consoled trisha .loved Raghav opening up his feeling to Trisha .though Trisha was forgive raghav she didn't show it immediately. trisha controlling Raghavs house and kitchen was soo cute 
Trisha is a women who has so much self respect she knows him so well but just like that she can't forgive him. Trisha being a woman its natural to take care of households I like to show woman being normal. a women professionally successful she can be equally a good homemaker 

.trisha planning to sleep on the sofa but Raghav forcefully made her sleep on the bed .Really such a awesome scene .
That was the teaser part I am glad someone mentioned about it 
loved when Trisha finally forgave Raghav. loved the challenge she Raghav and Raghav completed it so beautifully. loved that scene a lot 
She had already forgiven him long back she just don't want him to have an easy way and Raghav knows that too 
.Loved the small encounter scene a lot .Trisha sacred when Raghav was going to be hurt .loved Trisha doing his dressing. loved ratri sleeping on the terrace on the same mattress. that was sooo romantic.
Trisha after all loves Raghav so her concern and worry was natural that made them to consummate there marriage too 
 loved the scene at the hotel.Raghav teasing Trisha was soo awesome...loved Raghav going in the ladies toilet. thank God nobody else was there .otherwise Kya hota dono ka. 
Raghav is always the mischievous one. Already he teases Trisha a lot and when she becomes his wife he will never leave any chance 
now what will happen. Raghav will loose his memory. what will Trisha do now waiting for the next update 
Yes next part will explain how Raghav had memory loss. And what happens to Trisha after that 
pls pls update the next part soon .Really curious to know.Really enjoying this story soo much
You can expect an update tomorrow I am glad that you guys are loving this story 

Tasha1994 IF-Rockerz
Tasha1994
Tasha1994

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Az07

Uma such a wonderful update. Really loved it soo much .loved RaTri soo much in this update wonderful romantic update.
Thank you dear
loved Trisha hugging Raghav and telling him that she left her house .loved how raghav consoled trisha .loved Raghav opening up his feeling to Trisha .though Trisha was forgive raghav she didn't show it immediately. trisha controlling Raghavs house and kitchen was soo cute
Trisha is a women who has so much self respect she knows him so well but just like that she can't forgive him. Trisha being a woman its natural to take care of households I like to show woman being normal. a women professionally successful she can be equally a good homemaker

.trisha planning to sleep on the sofa but Raghav forcefully made her sleep on the bed .Really such a awesome scene .
loved when Trisha finally forgave Raghav. loved the challenge she Raghav and Raghav completed it so beautifully. loved that scene a lot
She had already forgiven him long back she just don't want him to have an easy way and Raghav knows that too
.Loved the small encounter scene a lot .Trisha sacred when Raghav was going to be hurt .loved Trisha doing his dressing. loved ratri sleeping on the terrace on the same mattress. that was sooo romantic.
Trisha after all loves Raghav so her concern and worry was natural that made them to consummate there marriage too
loved the scene at the hotel.Raghav teasing Trisha was soo awesome...loved Raghav going in the ladies toilet. thank God nobody else was there .otherwise Kya hota dono ka.
Raghav is always the mischievous one. Already he teases Trisha a lot and when she becomes his wife he will never leave any chance
now what will happen. Raghav will loose his memory. what will Trisha do now waiting for the next update
Yes next part will explain how Raghav had memory loss. And what happens to Trisha after that
pls pls update the next part soon .Really curious to know.Really enjoying this story soo much

wow waiting for tomorrow's update

Az07

Az07 IF-Sizzlerz
Az07
Az07

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Az07

Thank you dear

wow waiting for tomorrow's update

Will update ASAP 
nymphadora12 Groupbie
nymphadora12
nymphadora12

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 10:34am | IP Logged
This was amazing! 
Loved the first part, where raghav pours out his feelings for her. 
I'm glad you could strike a balance between both of them where neither one is wrong or right and the people to blame are just the circumstances. Trisha not willing to forgive him verbally even though she forgave him in her heart,but still caring for each other is what true love is. The challenge was a nice twist, got a quirky and fun trisha asking him for a challenge for forgiveness. 
The terrace scene was beautiful and romantic. Glad he locked the doors or else someone would have disturbed him like before. 
I liked the teasing, that's the base of ratri relationship afterall. 
Since the last part was heavy, this part was even more enjoyable 
Continue soon. 

Az07

Az07 IF-Sizzlerz
Az07
Az07

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nymphadora12

This was amazing! 
Thank you I am glad you liked it 
Loved the first part, where raghav pours out his feelings for her. 
I'm glad you could strike a balance between both of them where neither one is wrong or right and the people to blame are just the circumstances.
Frankly both were not wrong as you said it was just circumstances and both were right according to there PoV 
 Trisha not willing to forgive him verbally even though she forgave him in her heart,but still caring for each other is what true love is. 
Trisha knew Raghav so well. Somewhere deep in her heart she knew what could be the reason for his denial and she is a women with self respect so just don't want him to have an easy way 
The challenge was a nice twist, got a quirky and fun trisha asking him for a challenge for forgiveness. 
Yes she just wanted to trouble him she had already forgiven him. That part was last addition as it added the depth of there characters 
The terrace scene was beautiful and romantic. Glad he locked the doors or else someone would have disturbed him like before. 
After all he is agent Raghav, and he doesn't want anyone to destroy such a beautiful night for which he was waiting for years 
I liked the teasing, that's the base of ratri relationship afterall. 
The teasing part remains the uniqueness of Ratri and we all love them because of that 
Since the last part was heavy, this part was even more enjoyable 
Even I was enjoying writing this 
Continue soon. 
Will try to update it tomorrow 

nymphadora12

bloomie Goldie
bloomie
bloomie

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 12:23am | IP Logged
beautiful story...StarStarStar

Go to top