India-Forums

Ratri SS! Chup chup Ke! Sequel Banner - Pg 38 (Page 13)

braveheartdoc IF-Rockerz
braveheartdoc
braveheartdoc

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Nice update.
firstly the scene where Trisha hugs Raghav and cries out, so emotional. Then after some time she realises that she can't forgive him easily, up to the mark.
Then Raghav's explanation as to why he rejected their marriage, so but natural and expected. Trisha asking him to get his bags, hilarious.
She managing kitchen nicely, she is a multitalented woman. Trisha and Raghav not having any physical relation till she confesses her feelings, very mature on their part.
The USP of your update is that chalenge she puts forward and the way he fulfils it  FabClapClap
Raghav exclaiming in front of everyone, very cute and then the conversation between the team members...aww I loved it.
Then the guest house and terrace scene, very well written by you.
Raghav can just not stop irritating her, so cute relation these two share.

all in all lovely update. will wait for the next part eagerly. your story seems to be quite a roller coaster. can't just wait to read how do these two unite in the end.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Az07babita..bawaswift

1973deepak Senior Member
1973deepak
1973deepak

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Uma such a romantic and fabulous update. 
Trisha giving a challenge to Raghav was nice stroke even difficult to think how can someone present at two places but it is Raghav sinha he can made it possible. 
Trisha was damm scared for Raghav akhir pyaar jo ho gaya hai. 
yaar yeh Rajbir aur Bikram kabab me haddi hai sach me they were about to kiss but yeh dono beech me agaye par baat me hi sahi Romance to bohot hai story me. 
Trisha and Raghav sleeping on the same mattress on Terrace was so romantic. 
Then the breakfast scene. Trisha ko khasi kyo nahi ayegi jab Raghav aisi shataniya karega to. 
OMG! Raghav in ladies washroom seriously accha hua vaha Swati ya aur koyi nahi aya varna. Trisha ka gussa hona sahi hai Raghav aur Trisha ko log ek sath vo bhi ladies washroom me dekh lete to na jane kya kya sochte. 
So next part will be full of Romance. Eagerly waiting for the next update. Embarrassed

Edited by 1973deepak - 30 April 2016 at 6:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Az07babita..bawaswift

babita.. IF-Sizzlerz
babita..
babita..

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Awesome update Uma ClapClap
First it is the romantic update, and have given light heart moments, that's so special as RaTri moments for me Smile Loved how Trisha fell in Raghav's arms and later told him that she has not yet forgiven him.
But Raghav's intense explanation and hard tight hold upon Trisha made me forget almost everything WinkLOL Nice expressions and even Trisha got melted but never exposed herself. 
Loved to see her managing " her home " and ordering the grocery and making the home a real home for him and Raghav.
The bet she placed before him to test his love for her was fantabulous. The way he solved it, only Raghav could do that and she knew it. 
The case being solved and they had to share the guest house. Loved to see her worried for him and bandaging him. And he looked at her affectionately with more love. Heart
The mischievious eyes of Trisha made him so mad for her. The kiss that did not happened filled with the union they had later. Obviously so romantic and very purely placed to us. Not much said, but the little you wrote, it said all. ClapClap
The teasing at the restaurant were funny. Liked her anger and i laughed with the whole team Tongue
The washroom scene was a necessity. A blushed Trisha is left with what he has handed over to her Wink Nice to see a lovely couple, but all happening chup chup ke. 
Will wait for the next as U have mentioned about his memory loss. Will have to see a shattered Trisha, all alone in the world. With Raghav around and not knowing of their marriage. 
Thanks and loves Hug 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Az07bawaswift

bawaswift IF-Stunnerz
bawaswift
bawaswift

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Hey Uma... Stupendous update... Loved it to the core... StarClap
Got amused over times during the whole chapter... Though it started with Trisha's sobs... !
Liked how romantically Raghav explored himself to her n made her think the whole scenario in a different way.. I knew that he never wanted to throw this marriage upon her.. but the way he came out.. Mercy for the RaTri lovers.. Wink
Settling in his home n making it hers... what a lovely feeling for both. A couple in making n the blushes continued... ! Embarrassed
Trisha being a strong lady inside out made it clear that all cos of his faults she was there.. N what a condition to solve... Being at two places at one time... Raghav took time n solved to to see her happy n loved... Awww... shweet... Day Dreaming
Trisha almost got nerved over the bullet shot towards him... Her concern was obvious.. n the way she was so polite all the time makes it clear how she was trembling inside... !
Loved the scene they were alone... n even the terrace scene was the most romantic one.. !
Raghav baaj nahi aayega biwi ko satane se LOL Teasing at the restaurant was a good idea Tongue n then asking her whats wrong with her... all the way amusing n smiling n made her blushing... even at the office he is there to be with his biwi... Lovely banters.. n cute love they have for each other thats all has come into existence... !Hug
But now the loss of memory for Raghav n plight gonna start for Trisha...OuchOuch will wait for the next... 
Loved this one... Loved your pen writing such cute n lovely scenes with beauty of purity in them...
Thanks Uma... StarClap

Edited by bawaswift - 30 April 2016 at 7:42am

Az07babita..

Az07 IF-Sizzlerz
Az07
Az07

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tasha1994

thanks for the update yaar off to read it

No problem take your own time 
Az07 IF-Sizzlerz
Az07
Az07

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by braveheartdoc

Nice update.
Thank you 

firstly the scene where Trisha hugs Raghav and cries out, so emotional. Then after some time she realises that she can't forgive him easily, up to the mark.
As I said she is a women with loads of self respect and I never like heroines forgiving heroes just like that
Then Raghav's explanation as to why he rejected their marriage, so but natural and expected. Trisha asking him to get his bags, hilarious.
It's important to show his PoV too 
She managing kitchen nicely, she is a multitalented woman. Trisha and Raghav not having any physical relation till she confesses her feelings, very mature on their part.
Women are born multi talented don't know when in a to show they show a women doing both household works and office works 
Both Trisha and Raghav are matured adults so the maturity has to be shown by both

The USP of your update is that chalenge she puts forward and the way he fulfils it  FabClapClap
Raghav exclaiming in front of everyone, very cute and then the conversation between the team members...aww I loved it.
It's my favourite part too and purposefully included team as I didn't want them to be left out

Then the guest house and terrace scene, very well written by you.
I am not very comfortable in writing bold stuffs so just made it simple glad you liked it 
Raghav can just not stop irritating her, so cute relation these two share.
That's the main USP of Ratri 

all in all lovely update. will wait for the next part eagerly. your story seems to be quite a roller coaster. can't just wait to read how do these two unite in the end.
Thank you dear 
I am glad I was able to create the curiosity in readers 
Az07 IF-Sizzlerz
Az07
Az07

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1973deepak

Uma such a romantic and fabulous update. 
Thank you 
Trisha giving a challenge to Raghav was nice stroke even difficult to think how can someone present at two places but it is Raghav sinha he can made it possible. 
That scene was not actually planned added as I started writing. I just wanted to show the depth of both of there characters 

Trisha was damm scared for Raghav akhir pyaar jo ho gaya hai. 
yaar yeh Rajbir aur Bikram kabab me haddi hai sach me they were about to kiss but yeh dono beech me agaye par baat me hi sahi Romance to bohot hai story me. 
Trisha is always concerned for him as you after all she loves him and poor Rajbir and Bikram didn't knew all these years these kind of things happened under there nose. Didn't want to avoid them 
Trisha and Raghav sleeping on the same mattress on Terrace was so romantic. 
That was my favourite scene too hope we get that kind of scene in show too

Then the breakfast scene. Trisha ko khasi kyo nahi ayegi jab Raghav aisi shataniya karega to. 
Raghav is always the mischievous one 
OMG! Raghav in ladies washroom seriously accha hua vaha Swati ya aur koyi nahi aya varna. Trisha ka gussa hona sahi hai Raghav aur Trisha ko log ek sath vo bhi ladies washroom me dekh lete to na jane kya kya sochte. 
Swathi would have got a heart attack already she was thinking them as strange. 
So next part will be full of Romance. Eagerly waiting for the next update. Embarrassed
Sorry to disappoint you next part is a mixture of romance and emotional one as it will be cleared how Raghav had memory loss
Az07 IF-Sizzlerz
Az07
Az07

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babita..

Awesome update Uma ClapClap
First it is the romantic update, and have given light heart moments, that's so special as RaTri moments for me Smile 

Thank you dear even I am happy to write these light hearted moments after all the emotional shocks. 
Loved how Trisha fell in Raghav's arms and later told him that she has not yet forgiven him.
But Raghav's intense explanation and hard tight hold upon Trisha made me forget almost everything WinkLOL Nice expressions and even Trisha got melted but never exposed herself. 
As I said she is a women who has self respect and just like that she can't forgive him for hurting her self respect. Somewhere in heart Trisha knew the reason for his denial as she knows him well and then he is pouring out all the love she wanted to see for a long time she has to melt. Since she is emotionally strong she didn't show it out but Raghav knew her too well.
Loved to see her managing " her home " and ordering the grocery and making the home a real home for him and Raghav.
I personally know women can be good both professionally and personally but when our tv shows show a normal women like that I don't know 
The bet she placed before him to test his love for her was fantabulous. The way he solved it, only Raghav could do that and she knew it. 
She had already forgiven him. Just like that she didn't want to accept that in front of him. More than a challenge it was like a wish of Trisha which Raghav wanted to fulfill 
The case being solved and they had to share the guest house. Loved to see her worried for him and bandaging him. And he looked at her affectionately with more love. Heart
Hope we get scenes like that in show too 
The mischievious eyes of Trisha made him so mad for her. The kiss that did not happened filled with the union they had later. Obviously so romantic and very purely placed to us. Not much said, but the little you wrote, it said all. ClapClap
I would like to c a bold Trisha making Raghav nervous for a change. I am not very comfortable writing bold stuffs so thought to make it simple 
The teasing at the restaurant were funny. Liked her anger and i laughed with the whole team Tongue
Poor Rajbir and Bikram who thought she was unwell these guys never knew for all these years these much things happened under there nose.for sure they are going to get a shock of there life 
The washroom scene was a necessity. A blushed Trisha is left with what he has handed over to her Wink Nice to see a lovely couple, but all happening chup chup ke. 
I like to write the michevious Raghav and a blushing Trisha 
Will wait for the next as U have mentioned about his memory loss. Will have to see a shattered Trisha, all alone in the world. With Raghav around and not knowing of their marriage. 
Well yes hereafter you have to see a lot of emotional struggle of Trisha. But I assure I will make it up for that in climax 
Thanks and loves Hug 
Thank you for such a lovely comment 

babita..bawaswift

Go to top