India-Forums

Ratri SS! Chup chup Ke! Sequel Banner - Pg 38 (Page 10)

braveheartdoc IF-Rockerz
braveheartdoc
braveheartdoc

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Nice update. Truly an unexpected twist. I just wished Raghav would have stopped when he saw his marriage being on the verge of completion but I take it with a pinch of salt as he was busy with his plan of catching criminal. Again Trisha's character has come out nicely. She being an independent girl can't accept being taken for granted always. Achha sabak sikhaya Raghav ko. He should now understand that always casual nature nahi chalta. I'm sure there would be a reason for him to do so. Trisha leaving her family for a marriage which he is denying just shows the depth of her love for him. Raghav and Trisha stuck up in an awkward situation and her family not supporting her. I just hope Trisha gets what she deserves. She is a real sweetheart for me, has all the qualities anyone would fall for. Raghav is a person who doesn't do anything without a reason. I'm sure their problems end soon

Eagerly waiting for next part.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Az07

Az07 IF-Sizzlerz
Az07
Az07

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by braveheartdoc

Nice update. Truly an unexpected twist. I just wished Raghav would have stopped when he saw his marriage being on the verge of completion but I take it with a pinch of salt as he was busy with his plan of catching criminal. Again Trisha's character has come out nicely. She being an independent girl can't accept being taken for granted always. Achha sabak sikhaya Raghav ko. He should now understand that always casual nature nahi chalta. I'm sure there would be a reason for him to do so. Trisha leaving her family for a marriage which he is denying just shows the depth of her love for him. Raghav and Trisha stuck up in an awkward situation and her family not supporting her. I just hope Trisha gets what she deserves. She is a real sweetheart for me, has all the qualities anyone would fall for. Raghav is a person who doesn't do anything without a reason. I'm sure their problems end soon

Eagerly waiting for next part.

I am glad u guys liked the update
I was so nervous writing this marriage part it was planned like this
Raghav's pov will be shown in next part
Trisha is a women who has a loads of self respect indeed she is a women any man can fall for
Her lessons are not yet over raghav's tough time has not ended
How much ever angry and hurt she is she can never leave Raghav she knows him too well she knows his feelings for her and his rejection has some reason otherwise he will never hurt her
Trisha deserves all happiness in this world next part I will give a bit light hearten moments after all this shocking twist and drama it's time for some romance

Shaina744 Senior Member
Shaina744
Shaina744

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Awsm creation.. Hats off to you... Was almost crying while reading this story... Trisha was hurted because Raghav denied the marriage... Her parents did not accept their marriage... Really Raghav actually was not guilty... He himself did not know properly that what had he done... Finally Trisha went to Raghav's resident... Waiting fr next part.. RaTri romance... Update soon.. Nd tnku sooo much for this part

Az07

Az07 IF-Sizzlerz
Az07
Az07

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina744

Awsm creation.. Hats off to you... Was almost crying while reading this story... Trisha was hurted because Raghav denied the marriage... Her parents did not accept their marriage... Really Raghav actually was not guilty... He himself did not know properly that what had he done... Finally Trisha went to Raghav's resident... Waiting fr next part.. RaTri romance... Update soon.. Nd tnku sooo much for this part

Thank you so much
I am glad you liked it I was so nervous while writing the marriage part
It's a huge compliment for me if I had succeeded making you cry reading this part
Raghav's PoV will be in next part he is guilty but guilt and realisation came a bit late
Next part I assure a light hearted one after all emotional shocks I have given u guys deserves one
braveheartdoc IF-Rockerz
braveheartdoc
braveheartdoc

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:02am | IP Logged
When will you post the next part? Waiting...

Az07

Tasha1994 IF-Rockerz
Tasha1994
Tasha1994

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Awesome update dear really loved it alot .Why are you nervous dear pls dont be it is the most awesome part ever. All the feelings have come up really beautifully.Loved the flashback scene very much .Really loved that unexpected twist that changed Ratris life .loved the case in the back drop .Raghav getting worried for trisha in the car cause because her life can be in danger catch the mafia and drug smugglers.loved how  trisha explained him that she is a cbi officer and she is trained for all that . loved them going as undercover journalists for solving thr case but unfortunatly the were suspected .Raghav telling trisha to wear the dhulan's joda so that nobody suspects them . loved the scene in the room trisha telling in the raghav to go in the washroom cause she wanted the mirror to change and raghav telling her not to take much time was soo cute really loved that scene a lot .so raghav and trisha got married in such a situation .must be akward for both of them though they like each other but marrying in such a situation must really get akward .trishas character is so beautiful and wonderful in this story .Really got tears in my eyes seeing trishas con dition .She felt betrayed by raghav .Really waiting to read  raghavs POV in the next update ..Loved how raghav tried to say sorry to trish but trisha being a strong and independant women will surely not agree so quickly .Loved trishas conversation with her parents too.she chose raghav over her parents cause raghav has nobody else then her .trisha going to raghavs house with all her bags .what will raghav do now .waiting to read the next update .pls do update soon .thanks a lot for the awesome emotional update

Az07

Az07 IF-Sizzlerz
Az07
Az07

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by braveheartdoc

When will you post the next part? Waiting...

I am in hospital now will try tonight
bawaswift IF-Stunnerz
bawaswift
bawaswift

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Part 1..

The starting was beneficial to know that Trisha is a mother of a little girl who is just like her father Raghav... But the strange fact came n it shook me how their marriage wud have  happened.. ! 
Reva is a sweet pampered but an obedient child.. n her mom has done a great job raising her all alone... A single parent n so shattered... i felt so bad for her.. !
Dilpi Chauhan cleared many a things .. still so much to be explored... ( in the next ) Embarrassed
Now as Raghav is all set to have a date with Nirmala to know more abt the details of the case... i saw a jealous n raged Trisha so angry with him... But the cases have been solved this way many times... So the only anger is of a wife who cant see her man with anyone else... as do Raghav... he cant see her with anyone.. and knows that she is jealous...

Felt shocked to what Trisha has gone thru all her way... Marriage n  no one knows of it except Dilip... Raghav lost that time memory n have been in the phase of looking her as a boss n teasing her like before.. 
Felt estranged that they have a daughter n Raghav misses a life that he had with Trisha...

Lookiing forward to the next chap. to know more of their marriage n life after that...

Interesting plot... very unusual n unique... Loved the way you have again show a strong n bold Trisha to your readers... StarClap
Thanks Uma... !

babita..

Go to top