Ratri SS! Chup chup Ke! Sequel Banner - Pg 38 - Page 25

Posted: 7 years ago
Hi Uma just sooo lovely dear...😊😊
Trisha being apprehensive about his mischevious nature and she trying to explain her pov was so effortless. Went on so smoothly and then his reply was so natura and Trisha being nervous was expected from her, she being such an introvert.
Raghav not leaving her and she using Reva for her help was so cute. Reva obviously must be enjoying all this between her parents. She had not seen her mother like this ever before, so she had to be surprised. 
The punishment in the bathrooml was very romantic.
Raghav and Reva being partners in prank, Raghav won't leave any chance to win that bet. But obviously he was doing everything for her happiness only. 
Again Raghav entering the ladies washroom, he still kept on trying but she was determined not to give up this time. Their triffs are very well presented by you.
Trisha finally accepting his proposal of remarriage just for his sake so that he doesn't lose was so emotional... well written dear.πŸ‘πŸ‘
All the ceremonies of marriage right from sangeet to haldi to wedding was very creative, emotional, romantic... everything. πŸ‘πŸ‘.I just loved the way he made each ritual special for her.
They started a new life afresh after so many years was very much needed for both. Both had been craving for this and finally this day had come into their life.
Their honeymoon, his lovely birthday celebration including the team members... just awesome right from beginning to end.πŸ‘πŸ‘ They finally came together as one family together.
The best part was the birthday gift. Finally Raghav will get to live the moments he had missed all these years due to his memory loss. He must have been on the top of this world.⭐️
This was areal beautiful story Uma... loved to be apart of it... we have lived this story along with you all these days. Just loved each and every part of it.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

NOTE: I just wanted to make a suggestion, if you allow me to. While I too had been a part of this story of yours, I myself had started imagining what could have happened further? Everything what you wrote was just out of this world but just one thing was missed by me which left me asking for it. 
Please I know everyone can't think alike, but its just my pov personally. Thats all; no offences from my side.
I would have personally liked to see Trisha's family present in her wedding. This could have been shown as a gift from Raghav to Trisha. He must have come to know through her diary, how her family reacted to their marriage and that they had broken all their relations with her. She was always craving for their love and support. If they were present on their remarriage and accepted their relation along with Reva wholeheartedly would have been an icing on the cake. I was imagining this in my own thoughts. 
ON THE WHOLE THANKS FOR THIS LOVELY STORY. WAITING FOR MORE SUCH WONDERFUL STORIES FROM YOU IN FUTURE.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by braveheartdoc - 7 years ago
Uma... your story was meant to have a grand ending n it got... what a lovely n apt beginning of life... where Trisha had got both she always wanted to have... Reva n Raghav... ! β­οΈπŸ‘
Awesome n phenomenal piece of work dear... !!!⭐️⭐️

The challenge became a lovely game for Raghav n he enjoyed it to the utmost... πŸ˜‰ The ways he chose... lovely... inspiring... πŸ˜‰ n very cute... πŸ˜›
Loved to see her saying yes near the lake view n the aura made was fully romantic by you... I cherished it... !!!❀️
Nice moves ahead... ! Gup chup shaadi.. ! N thats again... πŸ˜‰
The sangeet was awe inspiring... the dress of the wud be bride n the dance... You took me to the RaTri land dear... πŸ˜³
The haldi put by one another... n the way they cud not meet then... looked very obvious n cool.. !
The marriage at the temple.. n the way it took place... Its gonna be memorized by me forever.. ! Relished i am.. !
Reva's cute demand ... blushed both the parents... But it was fulfilled... I liked the way you showed the time span n the news coming there way... !
The birthday of Raghav got him good gifts from his wife n daughter... ! Today he has got what he has missed all his life... His lost memory n the yrs he had nothing to recall... Today he is finding it to enjoy the life at its fullest... !
Loved Trisha giving her life time n did not differ from her belief that he is alive... n Loved to see them so understanding n calm over the real happiness they have got after all the bad times they have seen.. !
Very lovely story Uma... You have made me love RaTri once again.. ! Missing the show is one thing... But coming to this story n enjoying the way it had to be as the second season is a bliss for me... ! Thanks a lott for giving me the pleasure to read n write for this marve story... !
God bless... !!!

wow mindblowing
oho raghav married trisha again with all rituals
reva is so sweet
poor trisha got sandwiched between raghav reva rajbir and bikram
wonderful update
totally worth the waitπŸ˜ƒ
Awesome update uma simply loved it. Will give a detailed review little later just a little busy 
Such a awesome story Uma.this story is the best story on the forum. simply loved reading it from the start .loved this update soo much .loved Raghav trying to convince trisha for remarriage and challenging her that she will agree in 24 hours .loved Raghav holding trisha in his arms in the morning and telling her that he will leave her only if she agrees .loved trisha using Reva to escape from Raghav but then raghavs punishment was so awesome. Such a romantic scene was that .RaTri in shower .that was so cute and romantic .loved Raghav raking revas help to make trisha kiss him in front of her .raghav teasing trisha in front of Reva was soo cute .Reva clapping after that was soo cute .so Raghav in ladies washroom again .loved Raghav and trisha in that scene.so trisha agreed for remarriage because she didn't want to see raghav sad .loved raghavs proposal on his knees after that .their private wedding ceremonies were soo awesome. really loved their sangeet haldi and marriage. loved reva asking RaTri for a little baby .that scene was soo cute .could really Imagine RaTri in it .loved the small honeymoon cum family vacation of RaTri and Reva.finally they all got all the happiness they needed
.loved raghavs birthday a lot .trisha gave Raghav the best gift on his birthday by telling she's pregnant.soo happy for RaTri finally they got all the happiness they needed . loved the ending soo much .will miss reva now .thanks for such a awesome story. loved it soo much .wish we get more stories like this from u .Edited by Tasha1994 - 7 years ago
sorry for the late review dear
Hey Uma... hope you have read the reviews... πŸ˜³

Busy with studies... ??/ 
Originally posted by bawaswift

Hey Uma... hope you have read the reviews...😳

Busy with studies... ??/

I am really sorry I couldn't reply to comments yes I have gone through a bit busy with work and have guest at home soon I will reply to the comments
Originally posted by 1973deepak

Awesome, wonderful, mind blowing, beautiful, romantic, cute all are small words for this story. 
Thank you glad you liked it. These words really mean a lot
All the emotions are well portrayed. Hats off to your your thinking, how you find such a naught, mischievous, cute, and flirtatious scene between Raghav and Trisha. πŸ‘
Somewhere even I am amazed I am actually not comfortable writing these bold stuffs personally 
Reva was the soul of the story. I love this character the most. Her cuteness was a topping for this story. 
Really glad you liked her. It feels so good that a character created by you is loved and accepted 
Now coming to the update, 
Trisha was nervous, why not whenever Raghav challenges Trisha he win for sure. 
Yes knowing Raghav she had to be nervous 
His first attempt was fail as Trisha is a smart lady she used Reva to protect herself from Raghav's challenge. 
After all she is Raghav's wife
Then Raghav's second attempt in bathroom, the kiss scene was well written. But Reva so innocent knocking the door to her mumma and papa. 
Bathroom shower scene is my favourite 
Raghav's third attempt with Reva finally Trisha kissed him. 
Raghav's forth attempt again in ladies  washroom. This time Trisha become clever, smart, and naughty. Trisha played well with him. Thank god no one came in the washroom that time. πŸ˜‰
Now Trisha know how to deal Raghav so she played along. Swathi resigned so no one to disturb them.
Finally Raghav lose the challenge but Trisha don't want him to lose so she herself agreed for marriage. 
We always see Raghav winning for a change I made Trisha to win this time 
The Marriage was written nicely. 
The mehendi scene where Trisha told mehendiwali to hide Raghav's name so that he found difficulty in finding it. But how can this possible for A Keen observer like Raghav Trisha knew it well. 
Thanks glad you liked it it's difficult to hide something from his eyes. 
Then the marriage and gift given by Raghav i.e. Box of vermilion. Loved it. 
I think that is the best gift he can give to her. That is indirectly he is announcing her as his wife.
Then comes the demand of Reva of a little baby. 😳So romantic and cute. 
A kid at her age it's natural for her to ask for her sibling 
On Raghav's birthday Trisha give him his life biggest gift that she is pregnant!!!!. Raghav loves children so his happiness is expected. 
His best ever birthday gift she could give 
The story was nicely end up. 
Glad you liked the ending 

Seriously I love this story and go crazy for each part. Hope you like such story in future for this forrum πŸ˜Š

I am really happy this story is loved accepted and I was able to involve every one in to this story. Was nervous many times 
Loves
Ananya
Originally posted by braveheartdoc

Thanks for updating the story. Will read it asap. Will be there with the review by tonight. Kind of busy during the day. I'm sorry for the delay...

No problem take your own time