Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bloomie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Az07

Thanks 
If you have read part 2 c carefully I have mentioned in that he had lost memory of 3 yrs of life. He had joined cbi 5 yrs back before his marriage with Trisha. In that he remembers the first 2yrs of his life as a cbi officer the rest he forgot he has a type of partial memory loss

ya ya that part i got 
he remembered he loved her not the marriage so confessed
i was confused about the precap
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: bloomie

ya ya that part i got
he remembered he loved her not the marriage so confessed
i was confused about the precap

Pre cap is Raghav will come to know about his past ( which he don't remember) ie his marriage with Trisha how he will come to know about this you have to wait and c
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hello dear... first of all... sorry for being so late... i was absent here yesterday due to loads of work... 😳
Now the update... ! What an intense update it is... Loved it... ⭐️👏

Trisha! She is like element fire! The most purest element among the 5 classic elements. Fire has the power to purify everything. Because of which every auspicious events are witnessed by fire. Trisha too is like fire. She has the power to bring anyone on right pathway. She is so straightforward and honest.
Not only her beauty but also her attitude which made him attracted towards her. Though he forgot few years of his life he for sure knew a fact that he had fallen for her. After when he returned back from his accident he learned from his team about trisha's behaviour when he went missing. When the entire world believed that he passed away and even when the evidences were supporting it, trisha was the only person who believed that he is alive and come back one day.

I felt so good in my heart learning Raghav's views for Trisha... He loves her with respect and the regard he has for her... Amazingly beautiful... ! Respecting his love n not even crossing the bounds... lovely expressions... but all in his heart... He has come to know how she felt during his absence as well... This is a pure bliss for him that she is around him... 
But fate has another story thats unknown to him... 

She obviously cares for him. After his mom and dad it is trisha who is close to her heart. The moments spent with her is the main usp of his life. Sometimes she makes him feel so special. But at other times she will be too professional. These behaviour of hers makes him confused at times. 
Felt for Raghav n his emotions that are confused... this is what restraining him to come forward n confess i hope... !

As said time is a biggest healer she was sure one day her parents will wholeheartedly accept her marriage and forgive her.
A strong woman n her strong belief... Bows to her.. !👏

Reva too kissed her mother back and put her hands around her neck and continued her sleep. Trisha smiled at her gestures. Trisha remembered after her marriage when she calls raghav in the morning he too used to do exactly the same thing. 
Trisha murmured: dono baap aur beti haar subah yeh soch kar udjatha hai muhey kaise kaise taang karsaktha. 
Loved this... the similarities she comes across every day... her life has no time to think of love... her busy schedules n even Raghav around her makes her life satisfied at least... 

Raghav: hamari interrogation room ki tarah hai anupriya ki cabin. Bus dekhna chathi thi jab kisi ne uss pe attack kar li woh kaise react kar gaya hoga? Zaroor woh bhi trisha ki tarah hold support ke liye table pe haath rakh liya hoga. 
Raghav: dikhne mein kitni gentleman ho. Par ek aurat ko isadh karna nahi janthi. Ek aurat ki na na hi hota. Uske saath zabardhasthi karna mardagani nahi hoti. 
This shows how interrogations become varied sometimes... They have to act like the incident ... n come out successfully.. ! Loved Raghav scolding the culprit abt not respecting the ladies... 

Reva: mama ko thang karna
Raghav just couldn't stop smiling. He too used to do the same when he was small. He too loved playing pictures puzzles and more than that irritating his mom. After she passed away it was only trisha whom he loves to irritate. 
Raghav: kya mein aapko apne gale laga saktha hoon? 
Reva nodded in agreement. He hold her in his arms. Unknowingly his heart started beating so fast. He wondered why he is becoming anxious? Its only trisha whose proximity makes his heart beats so fast. But this kid...
I just loved this scene... ⭐️👏 Awesome... !!!! She resembles Trisha... but even then the similarities he is having with her are making him think of her n not able to judge out anything... 

Muhey toh lagtha hai tume jald se jald shaadi karna chahiye aur jab tumari apni beti aajayega sab kuch theekh hoga. 
Raghav smiled. When rajbir mentioned him about marriage trisha's face came into his mind. It had so long that he had fallen for her.
The love is there... but he also knows that there in only Trisha that can be in his life... n he thought of her once his marriage talks are mentioned.. !

She could feel his gaze on her. She felt so shy and unknowingly she was blushing. Raghav noticed this and he smiled.
Not every time they are agents... They are human beings n at that moment they feel what their hearts tell them to... The blushes n smiles are the true examples of how they both feel for each other... 

That's what when she felt a strong hold of arms around her waist. It was raghav. He surrounded his arms around her waist and pulled her towards his chest. 
Raghav: yeh meri patni hai aur meri bacchi ki maa bhi. 
Trisha looked at astonishingly. 
Raghav: so if you don't mind can i take my wife with me? 
The teaser looked different,,, it gave another picture.. but here  i loved Raghav was not able to see her with anyone else... or even someone irritating her... 

He felt so angry seeing someone around her. He had said what he had desired in his heart for a long time. He had assured that he will confess his feelings for her and now its time. 
The wait is over... Loved to hear that he wants to confess... ⭐️

Raghav: that's enough trisha tume pata hai jab tume apni aankho se samundher mein girthey huae dekha toh meri jaan nikhal gayi. Tume pata bhi hai tum mere liye kya hai? Meri zindagi ho tum 
He caressed her face.
Raghav: meri har din tumse shuru hota hai. Aur tumse khatham hota. Tum meri har saas ho har dhadkhan ho. Tum meri sab kuch ho. Mein marjaoungi tumarey bina.

Done.. the confession is done... Huhoooh... !!!! For the first time for Raghav ..he has confessed n have told her his feelings... n the time they had later was so beautiful.. !
Trisha knows her mind n heart are for him ... Just will wait now how he gets his memory back ... n the reactions later on.. 

Uma... this is a fab story i am watching thru your pen... Loving it... n enjoying every scene so brilliantly written... !!!
Thanks.. !
Edited by bawaswift - 7 years ago
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
When will you post the last part? Eagerly waiting...
Az07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

When will you post the last part? Eagerly waiting...

I am a bit busy with studies I will post next part by Saturday 
Soon I will give a teaser 
Az07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tasha1994

Awesome update uma loved it soo much. 

Thank you 
loved to see what raghav feels about trisha .Raghav knows trisha is pure and straightforward. loved to see raghavs POV in this update. 
How much ever he irritates her he knows her so well. The wonderful person she is in and out any man can fall for her 
Raghav wanting to tell trisha he went for a date nirmala just cause of the case and trisha asking about it before he could tell was soo nice .that shows how much the understand each other .
Though he enjoyed her jealousy he felt bad after sometime as he never want her to misunderstand him. Of course they knew each other well without even voicing it out that's the beauty of there relationship 
so finally case was solved with nikhil as the murder .loved raghav holding trisha in the interrogation room to find out what must have happened actually. loved Raghav teasing trisha going close to nikhil to find the truth .
Raghav never leaves a chance to tease her apart from that he want to bring her back to normal as she was feeling awkward with nikhil's comment 
Raghav meeting reva Was soo awesome. just loved that scene soo much .Raghav felt reva is like his own while hugging her .loved revas innocent questions she asked raghav .loved Rajbir teasing raghav as reva might be his own daughter 
Thank you I was nervous writing that part as I know everyone was looking forward for that part. They are related by blood so he has to feel connected to Reva. After seeing Reva like the replica of Raghav Rajbir just couldn't stop himself asking a genuine doubt as a teasing 
.bikram and Rajbir telling Raghav to get married soon so that his daughter will be like reva and trishas face coming in front of raghav was such a awesome scene 
Love is a pure feeling which is owned by heart. Towards the end his heart had to go back to his pure love - Trisha! She is only women who had influenced him after his mom  
.raghav telling the man trisha is his wife and mother of his kid .trisha must have been soo hopeful that finally raghav is back but then she got to know he's just saying her for her safety felt bad for trisha here
Raghav did that with good intention he wanted to protect her from bad eyes though his words depicted his hidden desire, for Trisha that was a truth, which for a long time she wanted Raghav to know. So for sure she had hopes when he said that and she had to feel bad after all towards the end of the day she too is a human being 

.so finally raghav confessed his love for trisha loved Raghav telling trisha how important she's for him
She is his life even more than that. He was about to lose her in front of his eyes so he had to let her know what she meant to him. 
 hope trisha tells Raghav soon about their past and raghav reva meet. 
U have to wait till next update for what's going to happen 
thanks a lot for such a awesome update

Thank you dear glad you liked it 
Az07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bawaswift

Hello dear... first of all... sorry for being so late... i was absent here yesterday due to loads of work... 😳

Now the update... ! What an intense update it is... Loved it... ⭐️👏

No problem take your own time. Work comes first. 

Trisha! She is like element fire! The most purest element among the 5 classic elements. Fire has the power to purify everything. Because of which every auspicious events are witnessed by fire. Trisha too is like fire. She has the power to bring anyone on right pathway. She is so straightforward and honest.
Not only her beauty but also her attitude which made him attracted towards her. Though he forgot few years of his life he for sure knew a fact that he had fallen for her. After when he returned back from his accident he learned from his team about trisha's behaviour when he went missing. When the entire world believed that he passed away and even when the evidences were supporting it, trisha was the only person who believed that he is alive and come back one day.

I felt so good in my heart learning Raghav's views for Trisha... He loves her with respect and the regard he has for her... Amazingly beautiful... ! Respecting his love n not even crossing the bounds... lovely expressions... but all in his heart... He has come to know how she felt during his absence as well... This is a pure bliss for him that she is around him... 
But fate has another story thats unknown to him... 
For sure he flirts with her a lot and irritates her but he know her in and out. Trisha is a women for whom a man can fall in love with head over heels. He respects her a lot. For me love is about the respect and understanding for each other rather than physical attraction 

She obviously cares for him. After his mom and dad it is trisha who is close to her heart. The moments spent with her is the main usp of his life. Sometimes she makes him feel so special. But at other times she will be too professional. These behaviour of hers makes him confused at times. 
Felt for Raghav n his emotions that are confused... this is what restraining him to come forward n confess i hope... !
Yes Raghav gets confused at times with her indifferent behaviour.  Because of which he actually backed out many times .Can't blame her also she too is helpless. 

As said time is a biggest healer she was sure one day her parents will wholeheartedly accept her marriage and forgive her.
A strong woman n her strong belief... Bows to her.. !👏
Indeed she is a strong woman 

Reva too kissed her mother back and put her hands around her neck and continued her sleep. Trisha smiled at her gestures. Trisha remembered after her marriage when she calls raghav in the morning he too used to do exactly the same thing. 
Trisha murmured: dono baap aur beti haar subah yeh soch kar udjatha hai muhey kaise kaise taang karsaktha. 
Loved this... the similarities she comes across every day... her life has no time to think of love... her busy schedules n even Raghav around her makes her life satisfied at least... 
Not only that reva's personality which resembles Raghav, she unknowingly and indirectly bring Raghav to Trisha in which Trisha finds happiness 

Raghav: hamari interrogation room ki tarah hai anupriya ki cabin. Bus dekhna chathi thi jab kisi ne uss pe attack kar li woh kaise react kar gaya hoga? Zaroor woh bhi trisha ki tarah hold support ke liye table pe haath rakh liya hoga. 
Raghav: dikhne mein kitni gentleman ho. Par ek aurat ko isadh karna nahi janthi. Ek aurat ki na na hi hota. Uske saath zabardhasthi karna mardagani nahi hoti. 
This shows how interrogations become varied sometimes... They have to act like the incident ... n come out successfully.. ! Loved Raghav scolding the culprit abt not respecting the ladies... 
Raghav comes with out of box ideas which actually becomes a turn point to case. He is a gentleman who knows to respect women. 

Reva: mama ko thang karna
Raghav just couldn't stop smiling. He too used to do the same when he was small. He too loved playing pictures puzzles and more than that irritating his mom. After she passed away it was only trisha whom he loves to irritate. 
Raghav: kya mein aapko apne gale laga saktha hoon? 
Reva nodded in agreement. He hold her in his arms. Unknowingly his heart started beating so fast. He wondered why he is becoming anxious? Its only trisha whose proximity makes his heart beats so fast. But this kid...
I just loved this scene... ⭐️👏 Awesome... !!!! She resembles Trisha... but even then the similarities he is having with her are making him think of her n not able to judge out anything... 
Reva resembles a lot in Trisha by her looks because of which Raghav, even Rajbir and Bikram felt her familiar. After all they are related by blood so there has to be similarities and connection without even knowing each other. 

Muhey toh lagtha hai tume jald se jald shaadi karna chahiye aur jab tumari apni beti aajayega sab kuch theekh hoga. 
Raghav smiled. When rajbir mentioned him about marriage trisha's face came into his mind. It had so long that he had fallen for her.
The love is there... but he also knows that there in only Trisha that can be in his life... n he thought of her once his marriage talks are mentioned.. !
Love is a feeling owned by heart whereas memory is an ability of our brain. So his heart has to go to Trisha who is his true love. There is no one who can replace her in his life. 

She could feel his gaze on her. She felt so shy and unknowingly she was blushing. Raghav noticed this and he smiled.
Not every time they are agents... They are human beings n at that moment they feel what their hearts tell them to... The blushes n smiles are the true examples of how they both feel for each other... 
At times they have to behave like normal humans 

That's what when she felt a strong hold of arms around her waist. It was raghav. He surrounded his arms around her waist and pulled her towards his chest. 
Raghav: yeh meri patni hai aur meri bacchi ki maa bhi. 
Trisha looked at astonishingly. 
Raghav: so if you don't mind can i take my wife with me? 
The teaser looked different,,, it gave another picture.. but here  i loved Raghav was not able to see her with anyone else... or even someone irritating her... 
As I said teasers are meant for teasing. He wanted to protect her from bad eyes though he said his hidden desires. 

He felt so angry seeing someone around her. He had said what he had desired in his heart for a long time. He had assured that he will confess his feelings for her and now its time. 
The wait is over... Loved to hear that he wants to confess... ⭐️
He already took a long time. He can't wait more 

Raghav: that's enough trisha tume pata hai jab tume apni aankho se samundher mein girthey huae dekha toh meri jaan nikhal gayi. Tume pata bhi hai tum mere liye kya hai? Meri zindagi ho tum 
He caressed her face.
Raghav: meri har din tumse shuru hota hai. Aur tumse khatham hota. Tum meri har saas ho har dhadkhan ho. Tum meri sab kuch ho. Mein marjaoungi tumarey bina.

Done.. the confession is done... Huhoooh... !!!! For the first time for Raghav ..he has confessed n have told her his feelings... n the time they had later was so beautiful.. !
Finally after long years, he was about to loose her in front of his eyes so he had to tell what he feels for her. 
Trisha knows her mind n heart are for him ... Just will wait now how he gets his memory back ... n the reactions later on.. 
For Trisha it's like her long wait for him is over. What happens next you have to wait and see. 

Uma... this is a fab story i am watching thru your pen... Loving it... n enjoying every scene so brilliantly written... !!!
Thank so mocha! Frankly I wrote this part in a hurry as I had guest in my home and didn't even do proof reading. Glad you liked it. 
Thanks.. !

Az07 thumbnail
Teaser 
Reva came running towards the sofa sat in front of her mumma and papa. 
Raghav: Kya hua baby? Kuch parishan lag Rahi hai aap?
Trisha: Reva baby batao Kya hua?
Reva: mumma papa Reva ko kuch chahiye 
Raghav smiled. 
Raghav: Kya chahiye meri princess ko?
Trisha: Kya hum Apni Reva ko Kabhi Bhi kisi Keliye Bhi Mano Karogi?
Reva smiled. 
Reva: mumma papa meri dosth Ananya ko baby brother aaya Reva ko Bhi little baby chahiye 
Raghav and Trisha was stunt by her demand. Unknowingly they started blushing hearing reva's demand. 
Tasha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Aww such a cute teaser .Reva baby demanding for her own younger sibling. wondering what RaTri will do now
Az07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tasha1994

Aww such a cute teaser .Reva baby demanding for her own younger sibling. wondering what RaTri will do now

😛😃😆
Can Ratri deny there princess demand?😉