Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: 1973deepak

Such a wonderful update. I love the starting where you compare Trisha with the strong and powerful fire. Raghav thinking about Trisha is obvious. Trisha understands Raghav and knew that he will go to date with someother lady only due to purpose of case only.

The Interrogation scene was nice. The flow of the story was nice. How they solve the case and collect the clues and hints.
Loved the part where Raghav meets Reva. There are lots of similarities between both of them. I love to see Raghav with kids but this girl was special. Raghav was lost in the thoughts of Reva. Rajbir teasing him saying - "kahi yeh tumhari beti to nahi". Raghav told about Reva to everyone and everyone said that something close feling is there with that child.
Raghav said that Trisha is her wife and mother of his child. Trisha was so glad that her Raghav was back but when she came to know that it was an act, all her hopes were lost.
The bridge seen was nice. When Trisha falls Raghav quickly jump into the sea to save her life, that is what you called LOVE!. Then the RaTri confession such a lovely both were drenched and then the rain, make the atmosphere more romantic and then both of them express there feelings which they were hiding from past few years by the lovely kiss.
Now Trisha will be able to tell the story of his past. I think the last part will be full of emotions and lastly happy ending.😳
Please update last part soon. Eagerly waiting for the last update.

Thank you for such a lovely comment
This part for me was difficult to write as I was personally surrounded with so much disturbances and because of which didn't do proof reading too
Ratri has a great understanding no explanation is needed for them
Writing Raghav revs meeting was tough for me as everyone will be looking forward I hope I did justice
Trisha being upset is natural after all end of the day she too is human she has been waiting for a long time for him and even his prank she looks with hope her situation is like that
Raghav can never see Trisha in trouble he got scared when she fell in to sea in front of his eyes so he has to confess
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Awesomeness prevailed and i got stuck to the update for two time read. Lovely,lovely lovely update Uma 👏👏
Raghav knowing Trisha is so pure like fire that can pure others surrounding her. Loved to read Raghav's views about Trisha, so pure and pious. Loved to read his love for her and the way he wants to confess soon. Felt good to hear that he knows how Trisha used to feel during his absence, though many untold terms are yet to be known to him.
Loved to see Reva so similarly irritating her during bath and she murmured how baap and beti loves to irritate her in the mornings. Her life starts with Reva and never completes without mentioning Raghav in her thoughts. 
So the case is solved and Rajbir took Raghv to nursery school and he met reva over there. Lovely scene -- the similarities and the hug made him think of a relation with her, but nothing worked and he had to leave all the way and afterwards thinking of the little baby who mesmerized him inside. 
Loved to see Trisha in the red saree looking so gorgeous and beautiful. So, the teaser was only to save and protect Trisha from a man forcefully wanted to dance with her. Nice to see Raghav saying that. For once Trsiha thought that she has got her Raghav back, but it was not. 
The confession at the bridge was purely elegant. Loved the reunion. The time Trisha has spend with raghav has come back for her, but for Raghav, it's the first time he is so close to her. 
Now he will come to know the past he has forgotten. I will wait for that time when a family will be complete in every manner.😊
Thanks Uma, for this stupendous update telling the feelings of Raghav and Trisha's tears that made him melt and he confessed. Beauteous fabulous !!! ⭐️⭐️
Loves ❤️

Az07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nymphadora12

Can't describe how wonderful this part is.

Special mention to raghav and reva meeting. My favourite scene. What makes it even more special is the way you wrote it. Raghav finding resemblance in looks with someone and matching his own habits with hers. Wanting her to be his kid, so cute.
I agree the parents did react how any parent would. Its good she came in terms with them realizing that time heals everything. All my doubts are clear.
The end was so beautiful and emotional all together. She has been torn apart so much that a slight mention of him about coming to know everything gets her hopes high but then he played along to shoo off a guy. Loved how you showed how heartbroken she might be.
But raghav realizing he can't wait anymore to declare his love for her. And the confession was lovely.
Excited for the next part, where he learns about his missing years.
Please update soon.

Thank you
Raghav Reva scene was difficult for me to write as i know everyone will be looking forward for it
As for as Reva she resembles Trisha in her looks so that's why Raghav felt her familiar also Bikram and Rajbir too said she looks familiar and yes character wise she is completely Raghav
Trisha is in a very bad situation even his one prank gives her hope so when she realised he did that only to save her from bad eyes she felt hurt and obviously she has to be upset
Raghav finally understood he has to confess his feelings even if she reject him

babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Uma, pls see my comment at the last page. Last comment.
Az07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: babita..

Uma, pls see my comment at the last page. Last comment.

I saw I will reply soon
Az07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tasha1994

thanks for the update Uma. off to read it .will come back soon with a review may be till evening

No problem take your own time
bloomie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
fantastic...mindblowing...super update
wait raghav ko toh yaad nahi tha usne firse trisha ko confess kiya
toh yeh achanak usko past kaise pata chal jaayega
raghav and reva were so cute❤️
cont soon
Az07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: babita..

Awesomeness prevailed and i got stuck to the update for two time read. Lovely,lovely lovely update Uma 👏👏

Thank you I am glad you liked it that much you read twice 
Raghav knowing Trisha is so pure like fire that can pure others surrounding her. Loved to read Raghav's views about Trisha, so pure and pious. 
Trisha is not a usual women because of which Raghav has fallen for her. She is so pure who has the power to purify anything around her 
Loved to read his love for her and the way he wants to confess soon. 
For me love is a pure feeling of heart. Memory is owned by our brain but love is by heart that's why even after losing memory Raghav's heart went towards Trisha. For sure he took a lot of time
Felt good to hear that he knows how Trisha used to feel during his absence, though many untold terms are yet to be known to him.
After all we are talking about cbi officials who notices everything obviously the team noticed Trisha's change and ace they are like a family they did shared about this to Raghav 
Loved to see Reva so similarly irritating her during bath and she murmured how baap and beti loves to irritate her in the mornings. Her life starts with Reva and never completes without mentioning Raghav in her thoughts. 
Raghav and Reva are just alike who loves to irritate Trisha she could see Raghav in her so Reva actually brings Raghav into her life indirectly and unknowingly 
So the case is solved and Rajbir took Raghv to nursery school and he met reva over there. Lovely scene -- the similarities and the hug made him think of a relation with her, but nothing worked and he had to leave all the way and afterwards thinking of the little baby who mesmerized him inside. 
He felt her familiar as she resembles Trisha in her looks not only Raghav but also Rajbir and Bikram too felt her familiar by her looks. After all they are related by blood so he had to feel connected to her. 
Loved to see Trisha in the red saree looking so gorgeous and beautiful. 
I first thought to write a gown but then I ended up choosing saree for Trisha 
So, the teaser was only to save and protect Trisha from a man forcefully wanted to dance with her. Nice to see Raghav saying that. For once Trsiha thought that she has got her Raghav back, but it was not. 
Raghav did that to protect her from bad eyes but he said what he desired in his heart Trisha had to feel hurt because the situation she is in , she was waiting for him for a long time even his prank will give hope to her 
The confession at the bridge was purely elegant. Loved the reunion. 
Even the most loved part for me too 
The time Trisha has spend with raghav has come back for her, but for Raghav, it's the first time he is so close to her. 
Yes you will get to see the differences in next part 
Now he will come to know the past he has forgotten. I will wait for that time when a family will be complete in every manner.😊
He will soon learn about his past and they will unite 
Thanks Uma, for this stupendous update telling the feelings of Raghav and Trisha's tears that made him melt and he confessed. Beauteous fabulous !!! ⭐️⭐️
Thank you! Frankly I wrote this part with a hurry as I was surrounded by guest in my home I never concentrated or did proof reading. I am glad everyone liked the update 
Loves ❤️

Az07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bloomie

fantastic...mindblowing...super update

wait raghav ko toh yaad nahi tha usne firse trisha ko confess kiya
toh yeh achanak usko past kaise pata chal jaayega
raghav and reva were so cute❤️
cont soon

Thanks 
If you have read part 2 c carefully I have mentioned in that he had lost memory of 3 yrs of life. He had joined cbi 5 yrs back before his marriage with Trisha. In that he remembers the first 2yrs of his life as a cbi officer the rest he forgot he has a type of partial memory loss
Edited by Az07 - 7 years ago
Tasha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update uma loved it soo much. loved to see what raghav feels about trisha .Raghav knows trisha is pure and straightforward. loved to see raghavs POV in this update. Raghav wanting to tell trisha he went for a date nirmala just cause of the case and trisha asking about it before he could tell was soo nice .that shows how much the understand each other .so finally case was solved with nikhil as the murder .loved raghav holding trisha in the interrogation room to find out what must have happened actually. loved Raghav teasing trisha going close to nikhil to find the truth .Raghav meeting reva Was soo awesome. just loved that scene soo much .Raghav felt reva is like his own while hugging her .loved revas innocent questions she asked raghav .loved Rajbir teasing raghav as reva might be his own daughter .bikram and Rajbir telling Raghav to get married soon so that his daughter will be like reva and trishas face coming in front of raghav was such a awesome scene .raghav telling the man trisha is his wife and mother of his kid .trisha must have been soo hopeful that finally raghav is back but then she got to know he's just saying her for her safety felt bad for trisha here .so finally raghav confessed his love for trisha loved Raghav telling trisha how important she's for him hope trisha tells Raghav soon about their past and raghav reva meet. thanks a lot for such a awesome update