Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Tasha1994

thanks for update dear .off to read it

No problem take your time
Ani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update. First of all it is a combination of romance and emotions. 
Raghav again in ladies washroom πŸ˜‰ Trisha ka gussa karna sahi hai par is baar unki kismat itni achhi nahi swati a gayi na. I love the kiss scene but the place was not so good and the kiss was also not planned by both but pyaar to hamesha unplanned hota hai. Trisha is a CBI officer so Lipstick ka mark chodkar koyi bhi clue nahi chod sakti😳. Raghav demanding for pizza πŸ˜ƒisse pata chalta hai Rava puri Raghav ki copy hai. 
Now started the emotional part, Bomb blast in the city. Trisha was already in tension then Raghav sudden disappearance made her mad. She was so worried for her and what a believe she had on her love that Raghav will be alive. 
Trisha is pregnant, this give a shock to her she don't have any other option left to quit her job. She was left all alone at this period of time when she needs her family and Raghav specially. 
I love the way how Dilip sir handled the situation and understand the feelings of Trisha a lady who was left behind with nothing but only her baby
Raghav was found but his partial memory lost. πŸ˜² Trisha was happy and shocked that the time. Her love was infront of her but she can't do anything just to wait for that moment when her love will again made Raghav to came near her or when his memory will come back.
Please update next part it will show how Raghav met Rava. Will Raghav be able to know that Reva is his own duaghter. Eagerly waiting for the next part. 😳 
nymphadora12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow. This. Is. Beautiful. 
This was so emotional. 
Trisha has been so brave. I have an inclination for strong female characters and you depicted it so beautifully. 
Its difficult to be strong in such situations when you have to raise a kid without much support. Glad chief could help.
Tragic that raghav looses his memory and trisha ends up being pregnant.
Its good to see trisha has belief on her love that a day raghav will confess his love to her and she would be able to tell him the truth. But I don't think that'll be soon since it took raghav to confess his love before in extreme circumstances. 
I wonder if trisha's family know about raghav's accident since he must be pretty famous in Delhi as the cbi do come in newspaper. If they did know, didn't they try to contact trisha in those years? 
Excited for reva and raghav meet up. Do update soon. 
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update dear.just very busy today in hospital. I'll try to write my review asap.
Loves
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update... 
Will be back later with the review... πŸ˜Š
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hi Uma πŸ€—
The update started with romance and teasing that Raghav has all the rights in every manner, which i loved the most πŸ˜›πŸ˜³. Loved the banter, the anger of Trisha and the lovely pizza in the candle light and even the night afterwards.❀️ 
And the emotional and sad version of Trisha's flashback made me feel so bad. I almost gave it away. Trisha is a strong lady from the start. She has herself managed to take such bold decisions. And today, in the middle of her trauma, she had to decide for the baby she is carrying. 
Raghav's missing and worst news jerked her, any wife would panic. But Trisha did what her strong mind told her to. She believed for Raghav's well being and he came out alive though with partial memory lost. 
I loved the strength Trisha got from inside herself due to the love she has for Raghav. I loved the chief understanding and helping her out of the embarrassment she could have from her team. And loved how he took care of her like a fatherly figure.⭐️
Trisha, getting the news of raghav -- both good and bad, and the moment she gave birth to her girl. She has got the second life today with Raghav alive and Reva in her laps. I loved the way you have presented the situation and even the timings that the baby's father was almost around and her mother was bit happier that he is alive.
Working in the same condition that were, and not able to tell raghav anything, i feel this was the worst part of her life. Not easy for Trisha, her irritation, and anger shows how she feels when he flirts with her and even become mischievious. 
Time is a biggest healer. And the time will make him fall for her once again, as she desires. Let's see what happens when a father meets his daughter. Waiting for that Uma. Got so emotional while writing the destiny phase of RaTri. 
Love makes you stronger, but life plays with you at the same time. That's life !!!

Loves β€οΈ
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What a combination of romantic as well as a very emotional track in front of us... !β­οΈπŸ‘

The teasing,, the love,,, the roothna manaana... all was so cute n beautiful in RaTri's life... And above all...
Raghav brought the marriage certificate that was due for their marriage to be called recognized.. I loved this gesture of Raghav... πŸ‘
The love they both have for each other was so strong that even the breaking of the heart news did not break Trisha wholly... She remained composed n silent... but deep in her heart she knew that Raghav was alive... Her heart n soul were telling this to her... Amazing... !
Trisha a bold lady inside out... took every step with intelligence,,, but was not easy for her... yet she moved on... n that without taking any help of sympathy from her parents... ! Bravo.. !!!

Loved her telling everything to the Chief.. n then managing the life on online jobs.. 
Loved her becoming a single mother.. when she knew that her hubby was there but had no memory of their marriage... n the time they spent at his home.. what a pity... but life become cruel while testing some one... 
Irony when Trisha got the news of Raghav.. but cud not meet her as he has lost the memory she possess as her wife... At the same time giving birth to their baby... n no idea what life she will be able to give her.. That why she asked Dilip that how much time Raghav will take to heal up.. 
I felt for this strong lady who is working in front of Raghav... n who has no recalls of their complete life together.. Her not dragging into a responsibilty of her n Reva makes me bow to her...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Loving the track... n as the flashback has been told... me waiting for Reva meeting raghav... Will there be any formation of a bond between them... ??/ Looking forward for that...
Uma.,,, thanks a tonne dear... !
Tasha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update Uma . Really loved it soo much .loved the romantic starting soo much Raghav again in the ladies washroom .trisha was soo irritated .loved raghav teasing trisha .OMG swati was outside the washroom.thank God she didn't get to know anything. loved their cute romance inside .Raghav letting trisha go only I'd she makes pizza for him was soo cute loved their candle light dinner soo much .Raghav gave trisha their marriage certificate loved him sharing what if something happens to him she should be safe ... so the next the the bomb blast changed their life.Raghav going to catch the joker but goes missing. loved to see trisha here .loved how she told everyone that Raghav is alive .loved how she controlled her emotions in the office .Trisha getting to know she'd pregnant. loved the ultrasound scene soo much Trisha must have been missing raghav soo much .loved dilip sirs part .he was trisha only support in this difficult period. trisha got the most good yet bad news in her life .Raghav alive but doesn't remember about their marriage. Really felt bad for her .seeing trishas condition bought tears in my eyes .trisha deciding to be strong for her baby .Really loved trisha her .now raghav will meet reva in the next update.waiting to see how the father daughter meet .thanks a lot for such a wonderful update
Az07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 1973deepak

Awesome update. First of all it is a combination of romance and emotions. 

Thank you 
Raghav again in ladies washroom πŸ˜‰ Trisha ka gussa karna sahi hai par is baar unki kismat itni achhi nahi swati a gayi na. I love the kiss scene but the place was not so good and the kiss was also not planned by both but pyaar to hamesha unplanned hota hai. Trisha is a CBI officer so Lipstick ka mark chodkar koyi bhi clue nahi chod sakti😳. 
Raghav loves to irritate Trisha and he keep on doing mischievous acts to her only to her though sometimes she gets angry she too enjoys his mischievous acts 
Raghav demanding for pizza πŸ˜ƒisse pata chalta hai Rava puri Raghav ki copy hai. 
In next update you will see more of there similarities 
Now started the emotional part, Bomb blast in the city. Trisha was already in tension then Raghav sudden disappearance made her mad. She was so worried for her and what a believe she had on her love that Raghav will be alive. 
It's the belief of true love 
Trisha is pregnant, this give a shock to her she don't have any other option left to quit her job. She was left all alone at this period of time when she needs her family and Raghav specially. 
That was a tough period of a her life when she needed almost care and love from her family and Raghav both were not there
I love the way how Dilip sir handled the situation and understand the feelings of Trisha a lady who was left behind with nothing but only her baby
He always had an affection to Trisha may it's because of her dedication and honesty 
Raghav was found but his partial memory lost. πŸ˜² Trisha was happy and shocked that the time. Her love was infront of her but she can't do anything just to wait for that moment when her love will again made Raghav to came near her or when his memory will come back.
Trisha is totally helpless in this situation she can't reveal truth to Raghav because of his health her only way is to wait for him with a hope 
Please update next part it will show how Raghav met Rava. Will Raghav be able to know that Reva is his own duaghter. Eagerly waiting for the next part. 😳 
How Raghav meets Reva and what happens after that you have to wait and c will try to update soon 

Az07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nymphadora12

Wow. This. Is. Beautiful. 

This was so emotional. 

Thank you 
Trisha has been so brave. I have an inclination for strong female characters and you depicted it so beautifully. 
Trisha is a strong woman but the situation she was in was really horrible 
Its difficult to be strong in such situations when you have to raise a kid without much support. Glad chief could help.
Cheif became like a father figure to her. He always had that kind of affection towards her
Tragic that raghav looses his memory and trisha ends up being pregnant.
It was fate. Raghav and Trisha took atmost care when had physical proximity due to there hidden marriage but still reva was destined to born as she became Trisha's strength during her worst period of her life 
Its good to see trisha has belief on her love that a day raghav will confess his love to her and she would be able to tell him the truth. But I don't think that'll be soon since it took raghav to confess his love before in extreme circumstances. 
She has trust on there love which will one day bring Raghav once again back to her even if he doesn't remember anything obviously time will taken as Raghav is somewhere emotionally challenged when it comes to Trisha he do have many reasons for these behaviour 
I wonder if trisha's family know about raghav's accident since he must be pretty famous in Delhi as the cbi do come in newspaper. If they did know, didn't they try to contact trisha in those years? 
That will be cleared in next part 
Excited for reva and raghav meet up. Do update soon. 
Will try to update tomorrow by night