Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: bawaswift

Part 2 A...

Loved the way Raghav was nervous all for Trisha 4 years back... He wanted her to be safe... as they were hailing to a dangerous case... Liked the way Trisha objected to his worries n told him that being a woman she is all ready to go ahead... !
He is always worried for her after all she the only person who is close to his heart and Trisha is not a usual girl

The circumstances on which the marriage happened... It was strange,,, but obvious... ! I liked their contribution to their job... But marrying for the sake of a case was a bit awkward for both... !
Marriage was not planned by both it was awkward but they had to do it

Where Trisha was thinking of a life afterwards n a relation going to happen.. there was Raghav who straightly said that this was just an act.. 
Trisha is a composed women and she is clear about her feelings and knows what she want in her and top of that these rituals matter her more

The slap did tell her woes... The manao was not enough later on... The confessions n the sorries were not enough to compensate cos as you have rightly mentioned... he has messed up with a wrong girl... A girl who is hurt n cant believe what he did that day... !

That slap indeed showed her belief in concept like marriage and also how hurt she was when her self respect was hurt by the same man whom she had trusted more than herself and yes Raghav has messed up with a wrong girl she is a girl with loads of self respect 

The confession to her parents was not easy for her... she as a shattered girl left her home for Raghav... cos for her ... her family had all of them,, but Raghav has only her... Simply beautiful lines... loved them to the core.. Loved the love she has for him n still a faith ,, the trust she fully have.. !👏⭐️👏

It's true that Raghav had hurt her deeply and she is extremely angry with him but she can never leave him. And also she can never stand someone saying against him. Even if it's her parents. She knows him so well and have faith in him even after all this. 

I wud surely like to know Raghav's POV... cos without that no judgement wud be passed.. !
I know Raghav is sensible n was not intentionally refusing the marriage n in my opinion... he never wanted this marriage to be thrown upon Trisha... He loves her but cant play with her life n emotions... !
You have understood Raghav's character well. He can never hurt Trisha. Even the marriage was unexpected for him too. 

N for Trisha... this marriage changed her life in a second... ! N the refusal broke her.. 
Will wait for the next... to see more of RaTri scenes n more exploration... ! No matter what... i am joining Raghav when he will be telling his views.. to Trisha n to us.. 

Marriage had changed her life a lot. Next part will be more light hearted after all the shocking drama you guys deserve some light hearted moments 

Thanks Uma... for this very unique subject you have formed in this story... Loved it.. !⭐️ 👏

I am glad that you liked the story I was hell nervous while updating this story 

Az07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tasha1994

guys pls check Amreens birthday thread made bu me

Have wished her 
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hi Uma 🤗
First of all a very nice banner and a cute Reva -- RaTri's daughter. Loved the story track and finally got the time to say something. Told U yesterday, and you are so understanding, many thanks for that. 

Taking care of a little girl as a single parent, Bravo Trisha 👏👏 
She has seen the worst days of her life. She is unable to tell Raghav who has forgotten everything of the time period he married her. 
Her only hope is waiting for Raghav to come into his true senses and remember everything of their past. Gotta know about her life from her boss. But felt so bad for her when she is so helpless and can't express herself to the world. Her feelings are palpable. 
Raghav is in his previous mood every time. Teasing Trisha and knowing her feelings of jealousy are not a big thing for him. But for Trisha, it's a life so tough to lead to see him dating a beautiful girl, though for the case. 
I felt a very helpless but a very strong Lady in Trisha. All alone she has taken care of her daughter. Her views makes her go to Raghv every time. She can see Raghav's image in Reva and there she is happy that she has Reva who is so obedient, plus a good girl and a support during her lonely life. She helps her coming out of depression, the same way Raghav used to. Loved it ⭐️⭐️ 
Very bold issue, nice projecting of the theme and very well written. Expressions are your plus point. I really loved to read both the chapters. Thanks a tonne Trisha, loves ❤️
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
That was part 1, now part 2 !

So many things got cleared in this update. Read and got emotional for what happened to Trisha, even Raghav is not left hurt. 
Loved Raghav's worried for Trisha and in turn Trisha getting angry over why he thinks a woman can't face the dangerous situation. The case was not an easy one -- a goon had to be find out and no idea what he can lead to hurt them. So, it was an obvious worry, but on the other hand even Trisha was right .Loved to see Raghav manao her in his own style. 😉
The case lead to a tough and an awkward situation for both of them. The had to marry in the circumstances that were lead by the case. The marriage was natural and real for Trisha, but as Raghav never wanted to throw a relation on her, he relieved her from this marriage. A jolt for Trisha. A right slap at that time. But never listened to him what he wanted to say. 
It was a betrayal for her, but i do want to know Raghav's POV that can clear more things that are yet to be told. 
Nice to see Raghav took the efforts to let Trisha feel what and where he went wrong and she mistook him. More tricks, more failures for him. It was a roller coaster for him as she was not even paying a single heed to him. But she knew that he love her.
This is what came at her home. She refused to marry some one else and for that she had to expose herself to her parents. Loved to see her love for Raghav for whom she was ready to leave her parents. But it was a very difficult decision for her to make. Leaving her parents and that forever. Leaving them for Raghav, the love she possess.
Now she is at Raghav's home. And he will take her inside with his open arms for sure. I'm looking forward to see the next update, where much is going to be said. 
Liked the way the story progressed. I loved the way U express RaTri and their emotional life. 
Thanks Uma, for this wonderful masterpiece !!!!👏👏 Loved being a part of this, while writing about it.
Loves ❤️
Az07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: babita..

Hi Uma 🤗

First of all a very nice banner and a cute Reva -- RaTri's daughter. Loved the story track and finally got the time to say something. Told U yesterday, and you are so understanding, many thanks for that. 

Thank you so much dear I am glad you like the story no problem you can take your own time for reviews 

Taking care of a little girl as a single parent, Bravo Trisha 👏👏 
She has seen the worst days of her life. She is unable to tell Raghav who has forgotten everything of the time period he married her. 
Trisha is going through a tough phase in her life being a single mother is not easy especially when she has no support from her family and friends and top that her love is so close to her but yet so far 
Her only hope is waiting for Raghav to come into his true senses and remember everything of their past. Gotta know about her life from her boss. But felt so bad for her when she is so helpless and can't express herself to the world. Her feelings are palpable. 
You are mistaken. She hopes that one day once again he will fall in love with her and then she will reveal truth to him. She apparently have no one to share her pain 
Raghav is in his previous mood every time. Teasing Trisha and knowing her feelings of jealousy are not a big thing for him. But for Trisha, it's a life so tough to lead to see him dating a beautiful girl, though for the case. 
Raghav is back in his usual self. Well you have to wait and see what is going inside his mind at present for Trisha in the coming parts I would like to use the word posseiveness instead of jealousy as every wife is possessive about her husband 
I felt a very helpless but a very strong Lady in Trisha. All alone she has taken care of her daughter. Her views makes her go to Raghv every time. She can see Raghav's image in Reva and there she is happy that she has Reva who is so obedient, plus a good girl and a support during her lonely life. She helps her coming out of depression, the same way Raghav used to. Loved it ⭐️⭐️ 
Reva is her entire world and strength. Reva is just like Raghav. She knows Trisha too well and yes it's because of Reva Trisha is getting the strength to go through such a tough phase 

Very bold issue, nice projecting of the theme and very well written. Expressions are your plus point. I really loved to read both the chapters. Thanks a tonne Trisha, loves ❤️

Thank you so much dear I am glad that you like the story line and such a lovely comment it means a lot 

Edited by Az07 - 8 years ago
Az07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: babita..

That was part 1, now part 2 !

So many things got cleared in this update. Read and got emotional for what happened to Trisha, even Raghav is not left hurt. 
It's a huge compliment that I could make you feel the emotions 

Loved Raghav's worried for Trisha and in turn Trisha getting angry over why he thinks a woman can't face the dangerous situation. The case was not an easy one -- a goon had to be find out and no idea what he can lead to hurt them. So, it was an obvious worry, but on the other hand even Trisha was right .Loved to see Raghav manao her in his own style. 😉
Raghav is always worried for Trisha's safety though he never makes it so obvious the situation is complicated and his worry is right and at the same time Trisha too is right and only Raghav can pacify an angry Trisha 

The case lead to a tough and an awkward situation for both of them. The had to marry in the circumstances that were lead by the case. 
It was never planned by both it just happened and they were helpless 
The marriage was natural and real for Trisha, but as Raghav never wanted to throw a relation on her, he relieved her from this marriage. A jolt for Trisha. A right slap at that time. But never listened to him what he wanted to say. 
It was a betrayal for her, but i do want to know Raghav's POV that can clear more things that are yet to be told. 
Trisha how much ever practical she is she respect traditions a lot. Marriage is a lifelong commitment for her. And she trusted Raghav a lot. She thought he will never leave her alone in any sort of situation and that's why she was so hurt when he rejected the marriage and top of that if it was someone else in Raghav's position she would have never agreed for a marriage drama. And that slap said how much hurt she is and how much a marriage matters to her 

Nice to see Raghav took the efforts to let Trisha feel what and where he went wrong and she mistook him. More tricks, more failures for him. It was a roller coaster for him as she was not even paying a single heed to him. But she knew that he love her.
He realised Trisha's emotions a bit late but when he realised he felt guilty he realised he had hurt her deeply and that is something he never want to do. He is trying his level best to manado his wife. But as I said Trisha is a girl with lots of self respect and Raghav had hurt her self respect so it's a tough time ahead for Raghav to manao his Trisha 

This is what came at her home. She refused to marry some one else and for that she had to expose herself to her parents. Loved to see her love for Raghav for whom she was ready to leave her parents. But it was a very difficult decision for her to make. Leaving her parents and that forever. Leaving them for Raghav, the love she possess.
For sure she is hurt by his rejection of marriage and she is extremely angry on him but she knows him too well. He know Raghav is a reasonable and sensible person he won't do anything without a reason. She can never leave him alone. It was tough for Trisha to leave her family but she had to do that for Raghav 

Now she is at Raghav's home. And he will take her inside with his open arms for sure. I'm looking forward to see the next update, where much is going to be said. 
What he is going to do you have to wait and see. Next update will be a light hearted one after all shocking emotional update from last two parts it's time for some not Jhok and romance 

Liked the way the story progressed. I loved the way U express RaTri and their emotional life. 
I was nervous updating this part because of the marriage sequence but glad everyone like th way story is moving 
Thanks Uma, for this wonderful masterpiece !!!!👏👏 Loved being a part of this, while writing about it.
Loves ❤️
It's a huge compliment for me I am glad you liked it. Thanks for your lovely comment 

Tasha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
when r u updating the next update dear eagerly waiting for it .
Az07 thumbnail

when r u updating the next update dear eagerly waiting for it .

I am a bit busy these days as I have to prepare for tomorrow's class test so update only tomorrow night or by Saturday noon really sorry for keeping you guys waiting
Tasha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Az07

I am a bit busy these days as I have to prepare for tomorrow's class test so update only tomorrow night or by Saturday noon really sorry for keeping you guys waiting

no problems dear .will wait. All the Best for your test
Az07 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

no problems dear .will wait. All the Best for your test

Thank you dear
Will update today started writing