Hospital Ward #566 Finding Nemo - Page 3

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by teddyyy

So I'm totally allowed to cry to you on tumblr or WA or here after I watch it? You already know how sappy I am ðŸ˜†

On netflix? Count me in! I'll join the cry-fest! ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by rainaM

Oh, it gets better! It's on a Saturday too. The labs alright though, I just happen to have the worst luck when it comes to lab partners ðŸ˜•
OH MY GOSH EWWW WHY ON SATURDAY BRO. 

Thank god we get to choose our own, well for now at least. Damn man. I'm sorry. 

I know nothing about that ðŸ˜† I have to take an economics class soon tho, so I'll bother you about ym feelings about it LOL.
No problem feel free, I'll be more than happy to assist.
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

yeah speech is like public speaking. I was assigned the courses in my first semester but the hyper nerd in me dropped the easy courses and took up al the electives for god knows what reason .

LOL totally allowed to cry to me on tumblr or anywhere for that matter. 
Ohhh acha! Lmao I expect no less from the hyper nerd in you ðŸ˜†

Beautiful, then I shall watch this soon! ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by kardooks

No problem feel free, I'll be more than happy to assist.
YAY! I loves you ðŸ¤—

I know nothing about that ðŸ˜† I have to take an economics class soon tho, so I'll bother you about ym feelings about it LOL.

I took economics 101 my first semester at college. It was fun, all i remember is the opportunity cost though ðŸ¤£

LOOOL Karen, I had a biology module last semester which I dont know how I passed. I havent studied science since I turned 16 ðŸ˜†  I'm all about the humanities atm