India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 (Page 99)

Mysterious7 IF-Rockerz
Mysterious7
Mysterious7

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Abhi can not be fully responsible for flirting with Pragya anymore because Pragya is entertaining him and that's encouraging the guy. Both are equally responsible for it. The girl should tell him to stop because she knows the dilemma. Even though he can not be fully responsible for it, he is still responsible for his and her life as she is his wife and he still should use his own initiative and choose one road. Like please. This is wrong, totally wrong. How can a girl be happy with that?! It is kind of sad to see Pragya always being happy or okay with whatever kandh ( Shabir's word LOL ) that comes her way from Abhi...

Edited by Mysterious7 - 21 May 2016 at 3:51am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123Raji9Sowmii_cutiee

Mysterious7 IF-Rockerz
Mysterious7
Mysterious7

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 3:01am | IP Logged
I like Nikhil, I feel he is doing brilliant with his role. He could easily be the next big villain and a partner in crime with Aliyah. That would be awesome...

Mysterious7 IF-Rockerz
Mysterious7
Mysterious7

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Arjit is glowing nowadays. He is portraying Purab with the innocence as well as striving for his wife's last wishes with the aura of sisterly, brotherly bond he has with Pragya which has grown within overtime. Arjit and Sriti have a good chemistry as siblings, they leave you in awww...

Edited by Mysterious7 - 21 May 2016 at 3:50am

Mysterious7 IF-Rockerz
Mysterious7
Mysterious7

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Is it me or has Leena been off?! Like I don't get no vamp or villain vibes from her. At one point I did thought she was improving just a bit as an actress. Now I feel she's gone back. No offense to Leena. But for the last few months I just don't get no vibes from her at all. Just doesn't cut it for me. She would have suited more purvi type of role probably...

Edited by Mysterious7 - 21 May 2016 at 6:33am
Mysterious7 IF-Rockerz
Mysterious7
Mysterious7

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 3:20am | IP Logged
I loved Raj as grey LOL. He was so calculative. Anuraag did a brilliant job at it. Hope he stays grey Smile...

Edited by Mysterious7 - 21 May 2016 at 3:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123

anishapoudel IF-Rockerz
anishapoudel
anishapoudel

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 3:42am | IP Logged
arijit as purab is growing handsome day by day   anurag sharama as raj is fine.     mithali is good   akash rachaana is good    i love the jodi shika singh is talented actres as villian her jodi with madhu as tanu was the best viilian jodi   nikhil arya is doing good as villian he can be great partners of aliya in future they will look good good only i cant digest is leena yar she not good at acting nor her   expression are good only scrreching shouting manupulating the works she do day day she is becoming cheap as the character she plays she is becoming worst no offence to leena
Naina- IF-Sizzlerz
Naina-
Naina-

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Thoughts on Tonights Episode! Only One Thought...

*Venting out in Frustration, though I think IK might not be frustrated in this gif...*

Dear Pragz, 

What are you thinking? Why are you being so illogical right now? Why are you even second doubting yourself??? How are you letting Tanu talk to you like that and WHY DONT YOU ASSUME ITS TANU??? Why do you feel like you have to prove that you didn't steal money thats technically yours in legal terms!! What are you scared about? That Abhi won't believe you?? Actually, thats a fair doubt. But lets set aside the fact that Tanu is bad. The fact that Tanu so quickly comes to accuse Pragya of stealing should just put anyone into doubt that its Tanu. BUT WAIT, ISN'T TANU KNOWN TO BE THE BAD GUY WHO'S TRIED TO KILL PRAGYA JUST YESTERDAY? Doesn't everyone in that room know that?? Pragz, put your thinking caps on! This doesn't even require thinking caps! Joint point that finger back at her and problem solved! I'm feeling semi bad and semi angry that you even have to panic about such a thing! 

Dear Abhi,

Thank goodness I saw the precap. Or else you were in for an even bigger scolding from me, babe. Didn't the episode start out with you hoping you guys could always be like this? Five mins later, you see that same girl you're supposedly "in love" being blamed for something so pathetic as stealing her OWN money. And yet you choose to be silent. You choose to let Tanu bash that girl until your pyari MIL gets talked back at. You love Pragya, but you don't trust her. THIS IS WHY at moments like this, sometimes Pragya keeping it all a secret starts to make sense to my illogical mind. Because even Abhi only "loves" her. He also has no trust in her. If he's skeptical about Pragya stealing her own 10 lakhs, then why will he trust her about Tanu lying about the baby? Did you not see how the girl you're hoping to win over look at you for support for those few seconds? What are you thinking?? Why are you even having second doubts? Why is Tanu so powerful and so convincing to your mind? Idk whether it was Pragya's fear or your silence that bothered me more.

Dear Team,

KYA HOGAYA HAI AAP SAB KO?? ITS TANU ITS TANU ITS TANU ITS TANU ITS TANU...having said that, thank you for trying to comfort Pragya when the guy who should be comforting her wasn't. 

Love,
Naina

Edited by Naina- - 21 May 2016 at 11:06am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Space-CreationkratikamonangeRaji9poiu123-Nive-Mysterious7anamika.vijiCerealgirlSowmii_cutiee-mina-

anishapoudel IF-Rockerz
anishapoudel
anishapoudel

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina-

<font color="#006633" size="3">Thoughts on Tonights Episode! Only One Thought...</font>

*Venting out in Frustration, though I think IK might not be frustrated in this gif...*

Dear Pragz,

What are you thinking? Why are you being so illogical right now? Why are you even second doubting yourself??? How are you letting Tanu talk to you like that and WHY DONT YOU ASSUME ITS TANU??? Why do you feel like you have to prove that you didn't steal money thats technically yours in legal terms!! What are you scared about? That Abhi won't believe you?? Actually, thats a fair doubt. But lets set aside the fact that Tanu is bad. The fact that Tanu so quickly comes to accuse Pragya of stealing should just put anyone into doubt that its Tanu. BUT WAIT, ISN'T TANU KNOWN TO BE THE BAD GUY WHO'S TRIED TO KILL PRAGYA JUST YESTERDAY? Doesn't everyone in that room know that?? Pragz, put your thinking caps on! This doesn't even require thinking caps! Joint point that finger back at her and problem solved! I'm feeling semi bad and semi angry that you even have to panic about such a thing!

Dear Abhi,

Thank goodness I saw the precap. Or else you were in for an even bigger scolding from me, babe. Didn't the episode start out with you hoping you guys could always be like this? Five mins later, you see that same girl you're supposedly "in love" being blamed for something so pathetic as stealing her OWN money. And yet you choose to be silent. You choose to let Tanu bash that girl until your pyari MIL gets talked back at. You love Pragya, but you don't trust her. THIS IS WHY at moments like this, sometimes Pragya keeping it all a secret starts to make sense to my illogical mind. Because even Abhi only "loves" her. He also has no trust in her. If he's skeptical about Pragya stealing her own 10 lakhs, then why will he trust her about Tanu lying about the baby? Did you not see how the girl you're hoping to win over look at you for support for those few seconds? What are you thinking?? Why are you even having second doubts? Why is Tanu so powerful and so convincing to your mind? Idk whether it was Pragya's fear or your silence that bothered me more.

Dear Team,

KYA HOGAYA HAI AAP SAB KO?? ITS TANU ITS TANU ITS TANU ITS TANU ITS TANU...having said that, thank you for trying to comfort Pragya when the guy who should be comforting her wasn't.

Love,
Naina

why this abhi never stand up for pragya before it was ok now he love her stll silence this ekta are always like this raman abhi same too same

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangepoiu123CerealgirlNaina-

Go to top