Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Wow! You're conceding there is a baby. 😲 This is huge, Mina 😆.  Maybe the hospital scenes did it. 😆 

So you don't think we'll see a baby being born and stuff. I like that. I don't want this to drag where Abhi still doesn't know the truth and thinks the baby is his. IDK how leaps work with kids so I'll wait till that rolls out. 

Yeah, Pragya may not go that negative. Just want her to win against Tanu at something. So depressing to see Praggy take all this crap and have nothing to show for it. 
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The hospital scenes and the various 7 month references! Indicates to me that the writers decided to take the pregnancy more seriously. The lack of concrete details is what has always made me skeptical about the pregnancy. Now that we have a few more indications I am slightly less skeptical 😛

What I'm envisioning for a leap is that the takhil kid shows up in the lives of abhigya's kids. Maybe a schoolmate if they are young, allowing Tanu access back in their life that way. Maybe a love interest if it's a 20 year leap with grown up abhigya kids. Also possible that tanu will show up at some point with a small child claiming she needs support. These scenarios could work if abhi never finds out the kid isn't his but could also work if everyone knows the kid isn't his butt Tanu has a revenge agenda.
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Oh yeah and what Prags has to show for all this is her track record of "endurance" 😛
Cerealgirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mina-

Oh yeah and what Prags has to show for all this is her track record of "endurance" 😛

bold -  🤣 like she ran a marathon. At least she'll get a medal for that.😆
kratikamonange thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anishapoudel

abhi say maa jaisa to sarla after that he say chor to sarla after that he stop police cause he love ma if he love mas why ge say chor now in precap abhi saying pragya maa is not a chor hard to i canyt understand this man

😕

aisha 
exactly my thoughts , but I expect today the reaction pragya 
Raji9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kratikamonange

aisha 
exactly my thoughts , but I expect today the reaction pragya 

Hi Anisha and Fatima ..Now he is really confused as always 😊 .. But my perspective on Cvs changed after yesterday ..

This so called mission is to make Abhi understand about the difference between intention and face value .. make him to learn taking decisions or judging people based on his intuition rather than the things that are shown to eyes..

I think Cvs are cleverly trying to justify the mission.. Abhi has seen and gone through two similar use cases (Aliyah and Sarla)  but the result is different. What will he learn out of it will justify or trash the mission initiated by Dadi ..

Aliyah:  Abhi has seen Aliyah got caught with proofs and she confessed everything her self 

Sarla : Money was found in Sarla's room and she confessed her self as chor under pressure ..

Now he already questioned Sarla based on his assessment .. But Dadi , Pragya, Purab every one is opposing his assessment and his intuition is denying his assessment too ..

He had a nerve to ask her that "why did you steal" in front of everyone because that is what he assessed based on the events and evidences  .. But some where he could sense Sarla is innocent .. Hence he accepted it in private , in his room before Pragya ..

So now if they work together or not , the main thing is if Abhi finds out Sarla is innocent and he could prove to himself that his intuition was right and his assessment was wrong ... And the day he understands the difference between Aliyah confession and Sarla confession.. This mission will be justified ..

I guess then they will start the Baby truth track once Abhi comes to that stage .. 
Edited by Raji9 - 7 years ago
kratikamonange thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raji9

Hi Anisha and Fatima ..Now he is really confused as always 😊 .. But my perspective on Cvs changed after yesterday ..

This so called mission is to make Abhi understand about the difference between intention and face value .. make him to learn taking decisions or judging people based on his intuition rather than the things that are shown to eyes..

I think Cvs are cleverly trying to justify the mission.. Abhi has seen and gone through two similar use cases (Aliyah and Sarla)  but the result is different. What will he learn out of it will justify or trash the mission initiated by Dadi ..

Aliyah:  Abhi has seen Aliyah got caught with proofs and she confessed everything her self 

Sarla : Money was found in Sarla's room and she confessed her self as chor under pressure ..

Now he already questioned Sarla based on his assessment .. But Dadi , Pragya, Purab every one is opposing his assessment and his intuition is denying his assessment too ..

He had a nerve to ask her that "why did you steal" in front of everyone because that is what he assessed based on the events and evidences  .. But some where he could sense Sarla is innocent .. Hence he accepted it in private , in his room before Pragya ..

So now if they work together or not , the main thing is if Abhi finds out Sarla is innocent and he could prove to himself that his intuition was right and his assessment was wrong ... And the day he understands the difference between Aliyah confession and Sarla confession.. This mission will be justified ..

I guess then they will start the Baby truth track once Abhi comes to that stage .. 

Maybe RajI 
But cvs always comes with something, diffrent with the character of abhi, nothing consistent with what it does and what he says 😕

Regarding precap, I'll wait to see the episode, 
I did not like at all the precap 

Ofcourse the except expressions of pragya 
kratikamonange thumbnail
This scene sarla - pragya, reminded me of the first scene pragya drunk when she begged sarla maa brought with her, 😭
the 2 actress were phenomenal today, 👏
The best part of the episode 👍🏼
Dadi has even cry 

Edited by kratikamonange - 7 years ago
Naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thoughts on Tonight's Episode! 5/26 

Note: SPOILER ALERT! No Abhigya scenes today. Liar liar pants on fire for giving us the same precap from yesterday. I'm not sure if I want to watch, but hearing lots of praises for Sriti, so here it goes...

I don't want to put another GIF for this, but HAAYE, AKAASH IS JUST LOOKING SO FINEE. THAT HAIRCUT AND THAT JACKET ON HIM 

Okay, back to the episode. 

When Daadi "sweet-talks" about how the mission should continue.
I know, Pragya can also blurt out the truth. But Daadi is supposed to be the queen of wisdom, right? Isn't that what they're showing in the show? Its her house...er, sorry, her grandson's house. She watches her "pyari bahu" and her mother get accused of things that DAADI KNOWS is false. She sees Sarla utterly humiliated, but still wanting Pragya to go through this mission for her "Kumkum." *sigh* More on that later. But Daadi decides to comfort Sarla and Pragya. She STILL thinks its best if she doesn't slap Tanu and just blurt the whole truth to her grandson, who will believe her more than anyone else standing in this house. UFF. How I dislike this aurat. 

EDIT: Just watched how Daadi yelled at Mithali and Tayee-ji. Good job. But throw them out!! "Daafa ho jao" does nothing! 

Its funny, the show is literally called Kumkum Bhagya. And yet, we roll our eyes and look at the TV screen in disgust whenever anyone mentions kumkum or bhagya in the show. I'm one of them! Like, Sarla, please! Stop worrying about Pragya's bhagya and her kumkum! Think if they can do this with you and Daadi manages to stay silent, what can this khandaan do with you??

CVs have to find a better way of incorporating kumkum and bhagya dialogues, because at the moment, they're not working. 

When the Police tells Abhi to step aside as its their duty to arrest Sarla
HA.HA.HA. So this is why MM is blooming with villians! Because the judiciary system is horrible in the show! I'd go back to count how many times Police has walked into MM, but I then again, I have a life (no, I really don't.) But how many times have they walked back from MM empty-handed? UMMM PLENTY OF TIMES! Inspector saab, what are you talking about, Willis? How many times have you come to arrest Abhi, Pragya, or Aalu and but then left without any charges? Lekin duty AAJ yaad aayee, when you have to arrest an elderly lady for stealing money from her daughter!! LOL. And when the owner of the house denies any robbery being made, police squad is being ziddi and remembering their duties? AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF, THIS DUDE WONT EVEN LISTEN TO THE COMMISSIONER IF SUCH A COMMAND COMES.

*eye roll, face palm on repeat* 

When Sarla told Pragya to keep the mission going because THEY'RE SO CLOSE TO EXPOSURE
OKAY. 

When you realize that Pragya is now left alone in the hands of Daadi and she might have no one from the Arora clan in the near future
(I know, I've used this one before. But its one of my personal favorites)

I don't know if thats a good thing or a bad thing. Because Arora clan were useless in providing Pragya the confidence and motivation to be care-free and think about herself. But then again, who would want Mehras as in-laws? Its a lose-lose situation. 

When watching the Sarla-Abhi scene
Hey, good for you Sarla, for telling him to try to figure out right from wrong! But wait...oh no, more "Beta-ji" taareefein!! *SIGH* Why are you telling him he's so loving?? I haven't really seen LOVING ABHI YET! 

AND WHAT ABOUT PURAB, BECHARA? HE'S THE BEST DAMAAD YOU HAVE. AND YOU ONLY HAVE TWO. Useless, yes, but at least he's never given you a reason to be heartbroken in the first place.

However, Abhi's death stare to Tanu was pretty nice to see. 

Guys, you could have told me that today's episode was DAADI-CENTRAL! I wouldn't have watched! Though the Sriti-Sarla scene was adorbs on Sriti's part, I'm too annoyed at both Sarla and Daadi to have appreciated anything tonight. Sorry!

Edited by Naina- - 7 years ago
Cerealgirl thumbnail
NAINAAA!  As always loved your gif review. Deepika was so cute. And SRK's waterfall ...😆. Enjoyed it so much. Thanks! 😊