Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 (Page 97)

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 20 May 2016 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
This fruit platter is so busy eeps
Oh my god how did abhi toss guitar baby like that!!!

Um hey while prags is playing percentages w abhi - what's going on w kkb hall"s financial problems??

"Main bhi husband hoon" COULD HAVE FOOLED ME. Where do you get off talking about wife lessons and Tanu learning to cater to you huh?

Lol this floor scene is kinda cute cause of how he's holding the plate. I would have liked a little more of that comedy and a little less of that way too intense eyesex

Oh my god he's even touching her hair?

They want to kill us all now haaye

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Space-CreationRaji9CerealgirlSowmii_cutieeNaina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 20 May 2016 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Another weird and wacky episode! I don't know what this show is but I keep tuning in because one day it might make sense.

Edited by -mina- - 20 May 2016 at 7:56pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Raji9CerealgirlNaina-Sowmii_cutiee

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 20 May 2016 at 7:55pm | IP Logged

Friday May 20 epi                                        Money, money, money

Script for episodes are getting ridiculous! Janki tells Sarla ma they need to pay 10 lakhs for taxes to BMC. Yep, exactly 10 lakhs like Nikhil needs 10 lakhs. Those documents Janki left will get Sarla ma into trouble. Praggy, of course you can give your ma the 10 lakhs.Stern Smile Compensation for your thankless mission. All the attempts on your life for the Mehras.Ouch

Takhil plot to steal 10 lakhs from Abhi's cash advance. They want to trap Sarla ma and Praggy hoping it'll get Abhi mad. Yeah, right.

Sarla ma - Tanu. Confrontations don't work with narcissistic Tanu. They backfire. This scene got cut off in Zee.

Abhigya interactions today - Why did he call her mugambo again?? Praggy's lines popped out by Abhi's magic kiss on cheek. Abhi is a lean, mean fax machine?!Confused Didn't fit. Few double meaning lines from Abhi. Batti to bandh karo rani. Turn off the light/heat, rani. Double size comforter to sleep alone. Stern Smile

Praggu went to bed in a designer saree? And Abhi in jeans. Never mind. Pragya wakes up screaming cockroach! A giant 6ft cockroach was tickling her. Nice try to get close to her. Funny more than romantic.  Both are dreaming or sleep talking about the other. Errr...hmmm...OK.  

And Tanu has to interrupt their dreams too.  Tanu finds the keys for safe. How convenient! It's right there near the pillow, not under, in open sight. Well CV's, why don't you make Tanu like Jeenie and have her bat her eyelids to get the cash!!!  

So we get to see Abhi caring for shivering Praggy. He closes the window and pulls the comforter over her. She sees that. The morning convo was a nice touch. Lot compressed in their interactions.

Pragya in that cotton candy pink saree looks deliciously beautiful. Abhi actually threw his guitar on the bed.Shocked That's the pink saree effect! Guitar - his bread and butter. Well, technically his wife is his bread and butter now. Should I see this as a metaphor??

Back to sharing the money.  So from 70 - 30 share of the 1 crore, Praggy agrees for a 50 - 50 split if Abhi tells her what he's going to use the money. Ardhangini - What gini? Typical Indian housewife.  HusBAND. I see humor than romance in these scenes.Confused

The fruit platter and falling and eye lock is boring now.CV's are serving viewers what they want with these abhigya scenes. They're up for grabs - up to viewers to enjoy or reject them.  Can't forget the context and appreciate the romance in these scenes for me. I'm not buying any of this.Smile

Precap - didn't feel romantic. Sounded like I said - you said game. Neutral epi. 

kratikamonange-Nive-Naina--mina-

Naina- IF-Sizzlerz
Naina-
Naina-

Posted: 20 May 2016 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Thoughts on Tonight's Episode 5/20

When Abhi gives Pragya another solid kiss on the cheek and then tickles her on her waist...

*Bipolar effect in session* Aww that was cu-...No, wait, he hasn't made a decision...But still, the fact that he went and hid next to the bed and tickled her-...So what? Has he decided NOT to marry Tanu?...No, but he does know that he loves Prag-...And that makes this all okay because?

Sorry, can't enjoy this until he breaks up with Tanu. (Even though when I looked at their scenes out of context before watching the episode, it was pretty adorable).  I did, on the other hand, love her scolding him to go back to sleep! And OMG, his "double blanket me akele kya karoonga?" Shocked Abhi, break up with Tanu so I can fully enjoy you flirting my girl! 

When Pragya called Abhi her "Jadoo"
Cutest part of the episode!! Loved how she was snuggling to the blanket and how gorgeous she looked throughout the scene! One of the rare times we see her smiling for her own happiness. Have to say, Pragz is pretty good at flirting back. "Phir dhoop khayein...kyun ke mere Jaadoo to aap hain" This may not be the exact words she said, but I can't rewind back. Cuteee. Even he was taken aback just a little! 
But Pragz, ask the guy what he's going to do about Tanu? I know you know the truth and everything, which I dont get why we're hiding from Taiji and Abhi at this point. But aren't you a little uncomfortable with how comfortable he is balancing the two of you? If left to Abhi, I'm sure he could live all his life flirting Pragz and keeping Tanu on the side *major sigh* Lets not ruin the moment. 

When Taakhil decide to accuse Sarla Maa and Pragz for the stolen money
Erm, I dont know how this is supposed to be victorious for them. Lets say they actually get to the point where they accuse Sarla/Pragz. Who are we trying to fall for the trap?? Daasi, Taiji, Mithali or Robin? Because thinking that Abhi is ACTUALLY going to believe Sarla stole the money is the dumbest plan they've made yet. He might even believe Pragya stole the money, but I really dont think Abhi can go as far as thinking low of his pyari MIL. Real question is, should I be happy that Taakhil have started making the dumber plans? 

All the other scenes...
Can we get a real problem for Taiji? Can we find out that Rakaash actually have small arguments sometimes, like real-life couples? Can we sometimes know how Purab is doing when he's not part of the team? Can we be known more about Raj and whats going on in his mind? Can we be given more of Robin's life? CAN WE NOT GET TAAKHIL NEVER LEAVING KKB? Or Tanu so easily having access to Abhigya's room? 

Another yawn-and-miss episode. I'm not sure where we're headed with this. Are they really going to show Sarla being successfully accused? And I'm a little confused why Taakhil need the money? Anywho, Abhi did kinda hint that he's waiting for Pragya to accept him during the night scene. Which is a good sign, I guess? But my problem remains from the August confession-let go of Tanu, then propose to Pragya. So that she knows you're not keeping options. Of course, Pragya on the other hand couldn't care less. She's sadly starting to get comfy with this really uncomfortable third wheel. 

Edited by Naina- - 20 May 2016 at 8:10pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Space-CreationCerealgirl-Nive-Sowmii_cutiee-mina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 20 May 2016 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Nainz they need the money to pay off the nurse who didn't expose them to Abhi in the hospital!
And aww! You're so certain Abhi wouldn't believe? Abhi would believe anything if the plot needed him to as far as I can tell. I just really hope it doesn't get to that. I can see him being initially resistant but then falling for some manipulation...hope something intervenes at the resistance stage!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sowmii_cutieeNaina-

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 20 May 2016 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Mina and Naina, loved your reviews guys!  

I love Mina's "PANCAKES" - a cute code word for so many swearings that are nothing like pancakes!! IDK what Mina means when she uses it, but for me its so many things! LOL 
Naina, Abhishek Bachchan's look is ROFL. And Deepika was ROFL. 

Yeah, Abhi is pinching Tanu's cheek and playing cockroach too. He can handle 2 women at a time.LOL Which is more than what most men can handle!!! LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sowmii_cutieeNaina-

Naina- IF-Sizzlerz
Naina-
Naina-

Posted: 20 May 2016 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks Minama for clearing the money issue up for me! Again, soo glad I didn't catch up to the episodes last week. Missed out on another Abhi-almost-catching-Taakhil-but-doesnt, which I'm totally okay with! 

Lollz, for some reason, the one relationship that I think they'll never fully destroy is Daadi/Pragya and Sarla Ma/Abhi. Two very odd jodis, in my opinion If Sarla ever gets mad at Abhi or their relationship falls apart, it'll be because of him not believing Pragya. I can see him moreso believing that Pragya is actually still a gold-digger and falling back "out of love" with her. Wacko

I could totally be wrong. But if he believes Sarla is a gold-digger, I'm going to start getting the Puneet-getting-slapped feels again...

EDIT: I second Prani's comment on the use of "Pancakes!"

Edited by Naina- - 20 May 2016 at 8:49pm

poiu123Cerealgirl-Nive-Sowmii_cutiee

anishapoudel IF-Rockerz
anishapoudel
anishapoudel

Posted: 20 May 2016 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cerealgirl

Mina and Naina, loved your reviews guys!

I love Mina's "PANCAKES" - a cute code word for so many swearings that are nothing like pancakes!! IDK what Mina means when she uses it, but for me its so many things! LOL
Naina, Abhishek Bachchan's look isROFL. And Deepika was ROFL.

Yeah, Abhi is pinching Tanu's cheek and playing cockroach too. He can handle 2 women at a time.LOL Which is more than what most men can handle!!!LOLLOL

pinching tanu cheek when omg so he being two timer can he take a decision why cant he leave pragya for the baby so sad to see abhi heing two tomer one side love one side responsiblity buy one get lol i will happy if he decide to marry tanu for his. baby name but he in enjoying sorry he is like this from starting he is not two timer he isnt doing anyhhing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123

Go to top