India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 (Page 95)

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Hi Anisha! Smile Milkshake is a sweet offer, thank you!! LOL I cooled down with a lot of dahi with my dinner Smile.  
Mostly I watch and forget about the show. Today all three of them joking kinda shocked me.  I'm good now. LOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nive-Sowmii_cutiee-mina-

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Is Tanu get caught yet?
Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anishapoudel

abhi will kill tanu pragya will go to jail after leap pragya will hate abhi spoiler say this Cry

That sounds too negative to believe, Anisha!! Don't think we'll see something like that. Show will flop.  Abhigya relationship problems - that may happen. Abhi murdering?? Not going to believe that.Smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sowmii_cutiee-mina-

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neel_M

Is Tanu get caught yet?

No. Don't think anytime soon.

Sowmii_cutieeNeel_M-mina-

-Nive- IF-Rockerz
-Nive-
-Nive-

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Couldn't watch the last two episodes. Just read part of the LU. Came to discussion thread and read all the reviews. Head massage, kiss, ykw tablet.. nothing makes sense to me.  Wacko May be I should read the LU or watch the episodes to know things which I am not ready to do.
I decided that I shouldn't watch until the exposure happens. But then I realized that would mean I would never watch the show.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangeCerealgirlNaina-Sowmii_cutiee-mina-

Mysterious7 IF-Rockerz
Mysterious7
Mysterious7

Posted: 20 May 2016 at 12:16am | IP Logged

do abhi type of man exist in life who is never responsible   for anything from starting to now he was not shown being responsible he never take decision to anyone prevously when he married pragya for aliya to spoill her life when he was continuing with tanu when he know she was nor the girl purab love he dont take the stand for pragya he doesnt tell dadi the truth sarla maa the truth put pragya is the relationship like toy now also when he fall in love with her he isnot responsible i know pragya is hiding the truth but can he take the stand responsibililty what ye want he is taking baby responsibiliy also its cozof fuggy other wise big no from him i want him to be a mature guy and take responsible what he want one side wanting pragya to stop marriage romancing confessing feeling to pragya to satisfy his ego one ir next side saying honewali patni learn biwi lesson to pragya god what does he want i will be happy if he want to marry tanu for baby not romance pragya more but he is enjoying both abhi plz dont be two timer be responsible pragya big time stop laughing and concentrate on ur mission if u cant then give up go away say truth he beleive or not not liking this two timer poor taste cv

Anisha, Lol such people do exist and the type you should avoid and stay well away from, just saying. An honest and un-biased opinion. I don't think he is two-timing. His stand is clear of which woman he wants, but not clear enough to do anything about it using his own initiative, sadly. It's part of his character to be indecisive and I guess whenever the CV's are ready they will show him mature up and to be in control of his decisions when he decides to take them. The best thing about him right now and have always been shown is the way he is towards his family and what they mean to him minus lying to Daadi. Maybe CV's are trying to show exactly that, what goes around comes back around, the person you lied to is lying back to you and both have same partner in crime, Pragz lol. Idk. Anyways he could never let go of Pragz in the past and now. It's cleverly always shown that way about him whether it is indirectly or directly so I guess his decisions won't make any difference unless he does something about it actively or one day Pragz decides to tell him the truth which I don't see happening anytime soon. As for Pragz, wish she set herself a target and with determination ended this mess. From the montage, looks like more trying killing spree on the way, lol...

-Nive-Sowmii_cutieeNaina-

anishapoudel IF-Rockerz
anishapoudel
anishapoudel

Posted: 20 May 2016 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mysterious7

do abhi type of man exist in life who is never responsible   for anything from starting to now he was not shown being responsible he never take decision to anyone prevously when he married pragya for aliya to spoill her life when he was continuing with tanu when he know she was nor the girl purab love he dont take the stand for pragya he doesnt tell dadi the truth sarla maa the truth put pragya is the relationship like toy now also when he fall in love with her he isnot responsible i know pragya is hiding the truth but can he take the stand responsibililty what ye want he is taking baby responsibiliy also its cozof fuggy other wise big no from him i want him to be a mature guy and take responsible what he want one side wanting pragya to stop marriage romancing confessing feeling to pragya to satisfy his ego one ir next side saying honewali patni learn biwi lesson to pragya god what does he want i will be happy if he want to marry tanu for baby not romance pragya more but he is enjoying both abhi plz dont be two timer be responsible pragya big time stop laughing and concentrate on ur mission if u cant then give up go away say truth he beleive or not not liking this two timer poor taste cv

Anisha, Lol such people do exist and the type you should avoid and stay well away from, just saying. An honest and un-biased opinion. I don't think he is two-timing. His stand is clear of which woman he wants, but not clear enough to do anything about it using his own initiative, sadly. It's part of his character to be indecisive and I guess whenever the CV's are ready they will show him mature up and to be in control of his decisions when he decides to take them. The best thing about him right now and have always been shown is the way he is towards his family and what they mean to him minus lying to Daadi. Maybe CV's are trying to show exactly that, what goes around comes back around, the person you lied to is lying back to you and both have same partner in crime, Pragz lol. Idk. Anyways he could never let go of Pragz in the past and now. It's cleverly always shown that way about him whether it is indirectly or directly so I guess his decisions won't make any difference unless he does something about it actively or one day Pragz decides to tell him the truth which I don't see happening anytime soon. As for Pragz, wish she set herself a target and with determination ended this mess. From the montage, looks like more trying killing spree on the way, lol...
the day i understand abhi is a great thing for me as i said to minu i dont understand him i m against pragya for lieing its not that i m against abhi
Raji9 IF-Dazzler
Raji9
Raji9

Posted: 20 May 2016 at 3:04am | IP Logged
I always have strong dislike towards the triplex equation they have thrown and been throwing at our face from beginning.. Still I enjoyed all the initial episodes when Abhi was trying his best to hate his wife and falling for her instead ..though that time I knew he had GF..

Now the episodes are less enjoyable for me, I have to forget entire context to enjoy Abhigya scenes

I kind of done post-mortem to my thoughts why did not I felt the same in the initial episodes and what is bothering me now when Abhi no longer considers her as GF ..

So here are my thoughts .. Please share yours too

Third wheel is there from day one of Abhigya marriage .. In fact the horrendous grihpravesh tells every thing which had the third wheel entering MM same time as Abhigya..

Abhigya married life started with the fact Abhi loves the thirdwheel and hates legitimate wife which was ceratinly horrible than the current situation that now he genuinely loves his wife but had to bear the GF in house due to some reason..

But then  they were never public,they were vary of people around,they were vary of their own thinking process and commitments..they were vary of being portrayed as threesome.. each one of three wanted to break the triplex equation.. Abhi wanted to break marriage and go back to GF and YKW wanted to get his BF back and Pragya wanted the third wheel out of their life for ever.

Every one was trying(at least have intentions to try) to get out of triplex equation.. And the equation was out of tangled emotions..That might be the reason that time it did not bother me much..I always have problem with Abhi's thought process and his confused state for not realizing what he wants and needs. But that time his involuntary attraction towards Pragya is not made up one, also the sanity of Pragya's thoughts and actions , the genuine emotions helped me to enjoy Abhigya. 

Now emotionally there is no threesome at all ..The equation is based on a lie which is known to most of the people in the family .And three of them are clear that there is  no emotional base to maintain their triplex status.But sadly three of them more or less accepting it in public ..Even the family seems to accept the triplex equation openly..And the fact actually current triplex equation is based on lie not on emotions is more irritating to see and not at all relatable to viewers.. I wish they could show it in different way..

Abhi comparing his wife and mistress in doing wifey duties more or less says that he accpeted both women in his life that is  not so pleasat to see .. Abhi cant leave either of them for different reasons , so trying get harmony in between them..But from his pov , he may not have other way other than accepting the ugly truth ..

Pragya is gone case. As long as YKW true colors does not come infront of Abhi she will think in Abhi's pov..Glad she at least did not get up from ottomon as soon as YKW ordered her to do so .. But she entertaining husband mistress in their bedroom has been always a problem for me .. I accepted intially thinking she did not have power in their relation ship .. Now she has to show the third wheel her place ..but sigh to see otherwise..

I would like to believe this is CVs way to torture T for her deeds. How Abhi's preference is towards his wife .. How family's preference is towards the legitimate couple among triplex.. So these are 'on her face' kind of scenes for knowingly messing up with life of a married man..Hence the dining table scene is much about to tell her no one is bothered for the girl who supposedly carrying his child when he was kissing his wife..

The timing , the context and fact Abhi is wronged and forced to bear the unwanted GF and illegitimate child is spoiling the total recipe .. Yea poor taste Cvs ..At least poor timing ..

Edited by Raji9 - 20 May 2016 at 3:11am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysterious7Naina-Sowmii_cutiee-mina-

Go to top