India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 (Page 91)

kratikamonange Senior Member
kratikamonange
kratikamonange

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Another episode without interest, nothing to expect, nothing to desired, nothing new, nonsense as the character of Tanu 
I did not like seeing abhi mocking Tanu with pragya, he does it with purab is ok but with pragya is unacceptable for me Sleepy, knowing their relationship with the two womens, I did not like the scene 

I thought sarla maa was a guest and she had to recover from his accident, how she become suddenly, the Cook in mehra house ? 

I wanted to see her back in the house Arora, I hope at least 

Edited by kratikamonange - 19 May 2016 at 3:38pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Raji9Cerealgirl

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Dad told me at dinner that there was too much kissing in the episode and he finds Abhi more stupid than ever for not figuring out what everyone knows - and he had only read the update, not seen the episode LOL

We're watching the ep now. Points to Taiji for asking who's threatening Prags - ridiculous that Sarla declines to answer.

Eeew Sarla telling Daadi that Pragya is lucky to have her as her grandma-in-law - BOOO

Dad said unprompted: "Your Abhi is basically dumb"

He really doesn't like to see a man being made a fool basically!

And ugh! So now Abhi has to pay money to be lied to, since Tanu is gonna extort the nurse's bribe for him. Bah!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangeRaji9anamika.vijiSowmii_cutieeNaina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Lol! Dad heard Bolna during the head massage scene and asked me if this is the new song and and what happened to the old one LOL
Hey pregnant lady maybe he didn't ask you for a massage out of consideration for your pregnant status? Yeah no I guess we all know he's not that considerate.

Dad: how can a mistress get between a husband and wife and just walk into their room?

Dad: I take it back! Pragya is the most stupid not Abhi! She should just tell him! Abhi is dumb and Pragya is stupid.

Dad: they are really ruining my mood by not exposing Tanu. They could continue the serial without her. I could tell them how!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Raji9anamika.vijiSowmii_cutieeNaina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Prags is wearing that hot sari again! Hot pink!
Why is Purab bringing all this money to the house?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika.vijiNaina-Sowmii_cutiee

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Dad noticed the new Montage and asked why they're putting that scene

What is this tanu helping abhi with his wardrobe scene? Omg this is so depressing and strange. What the hell does abhi mean he will ask pragya to teach tanu how to be a good wife?

And now he made a chashma joke? Dad laughed but then called him foolish for making that joke

So abhi felt sad for how he divorced pragya and relieved that he didn't marry tanu. But he STILL has not made up his mind to stay married to Pragya OR make a point of marrying Tanu.

And he thinks pragya unhe pasand karne lagi hai? He doesn't get that she never stopped loving him? He doesn't get that she ever loved him? CVS - WHY.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangeanamika.vijiCerealgirlNaina-Sowmii_cutiee

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Lol paneer paratha is abhi's favourite my drabbles are retroactively justified
WHY we have to watch abhi be a puppet in tanu's hands is beyond me

Daadi and tanu appear to be wearing matching colours

Hey the Montage - does it show volcano desert turning into a blossoming garden?

Dad is laughing and smiling at this hand kissing scene because he enjoys watching tanu's jealousy

Shabir's signature "how sweet" jolts me out of seeing him as abhi for a moment

Oh my god despite myself I actually enjoyed that hand kissing scene. Maybe because he was smiling while doing it and there was a close up on her for that moment.

Ugh now more tanu vs daadi ALL SAME TO SAME WICKEDNESS

Prags losing ground in this negotiation :(

anamika.vijiCerealgirlNaina-Sowmii_cutiee

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Praggu's hair in the precap is gorg! But all this kissing cuteness when everything is unresolved is quite unpalatable :(

Cerealgirl-Nive-Naina-Sowmii_cutiee

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 7:50pm | IP Logged

Thurs May 19 epi                                                                  GMO epi

Show has gone bonkers.  No taste. Pragya just survived a murder attempt and she gives Abhi gets a head massage. Shouldn't it be the other way round?  Or people fussing over her? So Abhi doesn't even know Takhil tried to kill her. 

Awww, she only gets recognized for her magic in massages and making paneer!!Ouch Right, the girly stuff. Wifey stuff.  And Sarla ma too didn't tell ID it was takhil who tried to kill Praggy.

Surprised Praggy joked about Tanu and massage. Abhigya scenes were a visual delight for some. Not much thought put into script for those scenes.  Abhi remembering Tanu's massage.  When did Tanu give Abhi a massage?Shocked It was in Aliya's room. So that took away whatever abhigya special feelings for me. 

Poor Sarla ma just got out of paralysis and tayji wants Sarla ma to cook?Shocked Run, Sarla ma. MM is disaster zone.Nuke

BD's are really awful. Sarla ma is so short and her BD is as tall as dadi.

Takhil scene - no comment

Tanu - clothes - Abhi - deleted from memoryEvil Smile

Abhi asking Tanu to take wifey lessons from Pragya - Lessons denied, terrible ideaAngry

Tabhi negotiating for 50-50 of 1 crore - Turn offThumbs Down

Humor in Tabhi negotiations - total turn offThumbs Down

Whole Tabhigya interactions - Mega turn off DisapproveAngryThumbs Down

Overall, not a bad deal for Abhi.Stern Smile Praggy gives massage, makes paneer, makes money for him. Tanu gets him 50% of 1 crore. Now he's on open yo-yo between 2 women. Show's become third class now.

Why were all the ladies dressed up today? Dadi in her maroon salwar suit and heavy jewelry. Tayaji in her brinjal colored suit. Rachna was lovely in green. ID too.HeartSmile

Kissing hand and cheek again and again. Once is cute. Getting silly now. Needs to be progress in their relationship. Big joke now.

Precap - no comment. Silly epi.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangeanamika.viji-Nive-Sowmii_cutieeNaina--mina-

Go to top