India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 (Page 90)

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
I have trouble believing CVS will ever give Tanu the full punishment her lies deserve
"I'm sorry Tanu" - how it galls to hear Abhi say this these days

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123anamika.vijiCerealgirlSowmii_cutiee

anishapoudel IF-Rockerz
anishapoudel
anishapoudel

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mina-

Tanu using "I love you and an carrying your child how dare you suspect me" - one word for this yuck

Please yes Tanu bahut door chali jao - or don't say such things if you don't mean it, don't tease us with promises you won't fulfill

Prags what the heck are you doing pls LEAVE THIS NONSENSE why do you want anything to do with this situation

Aativ nauvi mehene? IS THE END IN SIGHT? DO THE CVS KNOW PREGNANCIES ARE SUPPOSED TO CULMINATE IN BIRTH?

Sorry for all caps, keys got stuck :4
this cheap lady has such a low character that dumb manncant do anything that pragya proof ki obsession

Edited by anishapoudel - 18 May 2016 at 7:20pm
-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Serials are made so women (and families) can watch other women (heroines) struggle and suffer to occasionally achieve success which is inevitably fleeting because that's what life is - so damn addictive but destructive and just UFF unhappy :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123Sowmii_cutiee

anishapoudel IF-Rockerz
anishapoudel
anishapoudel

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 7:24pm | IP Logged

I have trouble believing CVS will ever give Tanu the full punishment her lies deserve
"I'm sorry Tanu" - how it galls to hear Abhi say this these days
tanu punishment shuould be drageed atleast 1 months this abhi who can do anything even a bnormal person will doubt bot not abhi he is dumbest no 1

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123-mina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Pragya can you stop lecturing Tanu and start moving on with your life I love you and want more for you than this pleaaaseee walk away from this godforsaken mess

kratikamonangepoiu123CerealgirlSowmii_cutiee

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
How did sarla-prags get home and tanu is still waiting at the hospital for abhi to get his phone?
Oh dear lord this precap. The massage scene - I don't find such cuteness enjoyable against a background of stupidity. As for Tanu asking Abhi what he can give to his child, I actually like that, just don't want it to turn into "steal or bully my wealth back from pragya" plot

Prags ending the shaadi was great but why didn't it lead to anything!

Stagnant show feels like CVS have gone on summer vacation. Pls for the love of life kuch fresh dikhao! 

Bah. Hard to stay positive when the show feels so lame :(

kratikamonangepoiu123anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 7:36pm | IP Logged

If pragya gets a pregnancy track of 2 episodes or something equally paltry my head will collapse in on itself 

(but I won't be surprised)

Agreed, Mina. They better not rush her married life in one week's episodes. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123Sowmii_cutiee-mina-

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 7:39pm | IP Logged

Wed May 18 epi                                                             Failed exposure

The accident episodes ended in 50 -50 win for Pragya vs takhil. Pragya is alive but takhil walked away - no arrest, no exposure. 

Sarla ma and Praggy pushed the nurse to bring Nikhil down to expose Tanu in front of Abhi. It was odd of Pragya to share her story about tabhi with that nurse. Pragya is a very private person, an introvert. That was a bit off character for me. Felt bad for her they have to beg like this. Glad Sarla ma was there for Praggy.

What's the use? I was laughing when that nurse had a monologue about Tanu and Pragya near Nikhil.  How convenient! There must be a huge wall sign in CV's office - GO TAKHIL or something!!Ouch Life size pics of both of them.Dead  Nikhil hears that and threatens the nurse. That nurse was too good to believe anyway. She cared about her reputation, my foot. Nikhil's 10 lakh offer silenced her. Where's he going to get the money? That threat to strangle her didn't help.  Nikhil's crimes are growing.

So the nurse let's Nikhil escape and pushes a ward boy as Tanu's husband. Tanu ends up a victim in front of Abhi. Abhi ends up saying sorry.Dead

Very hard to win against narcissistic sociopaths like Tanu. With or without Aliya and/or Nikhil, she gets away.

So what will it take for this cycle to end?  I wondered why Praggy can play dirty and buy that nurse with more money and get her to tell the truth. Time for Abhigya to become a real couple. That's the only way to get rid of Tanu.

Mithali - Raj fight was weird. Raj's hair looks funny somehow. Color - is it henna? Ohh, Bunty and Babli are in hostel. Sad. Felt bad for Mithali about her kids. Raj is no Abhi. He couldn't slap.Thumbs Up His hand didn't look comfortable to slap - thank God.Smile

Bottomline - Too disappointing to see Praggy lose. Unbelievable of CV's to tease viewers again and again. 

Precap - too stupid.

Edited by Cerealgirl - 18 May 2016 at 7:39pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangeRaji9poiu123anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee-mina-

Go to top