India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 (Page 87)

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
can tabhi please just cordially acknowledge that they hate each other and are only getting married for the baby and abhi loves pragya and everyone knows but tabhi are still gonna get hatefully married because they are just that "responsible"? PLEASE. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangemili9Raji9poiu123Sowmii_cutiee

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
dad thinks sarla should tell abhi how she got her paralysed state to begin with

i am concerned about abhi misunderstanding sarla calling pragya baharwali. i guess their reunion is not gonna have any particular explanation?

why does abhi know the gynac's first name but not last?

abhi is telling good tales of mugambo to sarla? fascinating. also tone deaf. what is your excuse for not figuring things out bro??? why your processing speed so slow lord help us

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Space-Creationkratikamonangemili9poiu123Raji9anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
ah yes pragya asks sherlock level questions. "if her appointment was there why was her purse here"

well done sherlock-pragya

nope sarla you are wrong bhagwan doesn't want pragya to win. bhagwan just wants pragya to run in circles.

"jo model hai tanushreeji" wow nurse so polite

oooh the nurse is ranting in front of abhi about tanu abandoning her pati? how do i know even this will make no difference. oh...i just know Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mili9poiu123Raji9anamika.viji

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
dad has come to sit near me and tell me repeatedly that he doesn't pragya not letting sarla tell abhi about tanu and he wants to complain to ekta kapoor about it

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Space-Creationkratikamonangemili9poiu123Raji9anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
what a useless gynac appointment

what useless hospital drama

random nurse being random

the show is in a lame phase

also the new title credit is super cracky!!! cute but also strange and random. our inexplicable show continues to be inexplicable. knockwood, it also continues to be blindly successful Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mili9Raji9poiu123anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Hi Mina!!! Smile  Welcome back!! You went gayab Unhappy??  Glad you're back.LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-mina-

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 7:56pm | IP Logged

Tues May 17                                                              Hospital Mela

So the accident scenes continued today. Cat and mouse, souten aur biwi, damaad aur saas ma, doctor-patient, nurse-patient, transgender fangirl - all kinds of drama today.

Tabhi scenes - lousyThumbs Down. "Baby is mine too, I'm your honewala pati "- these yucky lines from Abhi grate on my ears.  Dude doesn't know difference between purse and a bag.  It's actually a clutch purse. Huh, he actually went and got her purse. Not bad. Tanu is back to shouting and screeching.

Didn't the doctor call Abhi to talk to him? Isn't that why Abhi is there? But now she said all's fine??  I don't want to see Abhi with Tanu and her preggy check up visits. Terrible. C'est tres terrible pour moi.Dead

That transgender fan scene gave me a good laugh. Guy drooling over Abhi.LOL Better than most scenes. Loved Abhi's expressions. 

Smart of Pragya to bring Sarla ma to the hospital. All the right people are there! Good decision, Praggy.

Sarla ma and Abhi - good scene.  They have a good bond somehow. Inspite of whatever Abhi-Pragya relationship. Both are similar?? Tanu there with them ruined it. He tells mugambo has changed.Confused

Sarla ma, your optimism is A-OK, but I can't share it. Nikhil and Tanu in the hospital. Abhi there too. She thinks it's a good sign that truth will come out. Sarla ma, hope you're right. Way to go, Sarla ma, you got the nurse to chase after Tanu.Thumbs Up Sarla ma is the one person who can actually make things go faster.  She'll also guide Pragya better than dadi in this mission, I feel.

That scene at the end - nurse lady giving Tanu a hard time about her husband and the form just kicked off the exposure. Her line to Abhi - "she's cheating you. She has a husband and you're marrying her?" Clap .  That's a little pacifier for us. To tease us that CV's are exposing Tanu. They're playing with viewers' expectations and emotions way too much.Ouch  Sadly, we viewers are lettlng ourselves to be played by them. Ratings are so high for this show!!  Abhi covers up for Tanu - it's aggravating to see Abhi and Pragya protect/put up with Tanu like this. Tanu stops Abhi by pretending to have a stomach ache - that shameless waste of human life. She is so slimy!! Dead

Abhi needs to doubt Tanu now. Abhi should see the form and not let it go. May not happen. Or we may see this in Abhi's fb?? What a teaser that scene is! There can't be any more direct and loud hints for Abhi. He noticed Tanu is behaving weirdly. Wake up, Abhi! 

Precap - nurse wants to show the form. Bizarre, gimmicky, yet gripping episode. Liked it. This is no ordinary serial. KKB is redefining soaps the way Donald Trump is redefining presidential elections.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangemili9.Vrish.poiu123anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee

anishapoudel IF-Rockerz
anishapoudel
anishapoudel

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cerealgirl

Tues May 17                                                              Hospital
Mela

So the accident scenes continued today. Cat and mouse,
souten aur biwi, damaad aur saas ma, doctor-patient, nurse-patient, transgender
fangirl - all kinds of drama today.

</p>

Tabhi scenes - lousyThumbs Down. "Baby is mine too, I'm your honewala
pati "- these yucky lines from Abhi grate on my ears. Dude doesn't
know difference between purse and a bag.
It's actually a clutch purse. Huh, he actually went and got her purse. Not bad. Tanu is back to shouting and
screeching.

Didn't the doctor call Abhi to talk to him? Isn't that why
Abhi is there? But now she said all's fine??
I don't want to see Abhi with Tanu and her preggy check up visits.
Terrible. C'est tres terrible pour moi.Dead

That transgender fan scene gave me a good laugh. Guy
drooling over Abhi.LOL Better than most scenes. Loved Abhi's expressions.

Smart of Pragya to bring Sarla ma to the hospital. All the
right people are there! Good decision, Praggy.

Sarla ma and Abhi - good scene. They have a good bond somehow. Inspite of
whatever Abhi-Pragya relationship. Both are similar?? Tanu there with them
ruined it. He tells mugambo has changed.Confused

Sarla ma, your optimism is A-OK, but I can't share it.
Nikhil and Tanu in the hospital. Abhi there too. She thinks it's a good sign
that truth will come out. Sarla ma, hope you're right. Way to go, Sarla ma, you
got the nurse to chase after Tanu.Thumbs Up Sarla ma is the one person who can actually
make things go faster. She'll also guide
Pragya better than dadi in this mission, I feel.

That scene at the end - nurse lady giving Tanu a hard time
about her husband and the form just kicked off the exposure. Her line to Abhi -
"she's cheating you. She has a husband and you're marrying her?"Clap. That's a little pacifier for us. To tease us that CV's are exposing Tanu. They're playing with viewers' expectations and emotions way too much.Ouch Sadly, we viewers are lettlng ourselves to be played by them. Ratings are so high for this show!! Abhi covers up for Tanu - it's aggravating to
see Abhi and Pragya protect/put up with Tanu like this. Tanu stops Abhi by pretending to
have a stomach ache - that shameless waste of human life. She is so slimy!!Dead

Abhi needs to doubt Tanu now. Abhi should see the form and
not let it go. May not happen. Or we may see this in Abhi's fb?? What a teaser that scene
is! There can't be any more direct and loud hints for Abhi. He noticed Tanu is
behaving weirdly. Wake up, Abhi!

<p>Precap - nurse wants to show the form. Bizarre, gimmicky,
yet gripping episode. Liked it. This is no ordinary serial. KKB is redefining soaps the way Donald Trump is redefining presidential elections.

. prani this abhi dialogues honewala pati didnt marriage broke abhi is one of the hero in telivision who is so weak cant do anything by beleiving both the women lies sad he cant do anthing roamimg in home with here and there with pragya tanu he is shown to be two timer sorry he want to love pragya take the responsibility of baby why can he stand he want to love pragya then he can say tanu to go out of home with her parents till her baby born after that he will take responsibility but no all tye hero are smart they solves problem sad for abhi part arey he cant fo anything only if sarla will say then he eill do itherthan he has never done anything till now

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangemili9poiu123anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee-mina-

Go to top