Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 (Page 82)

-Nive- IF-Rockerz
-Nive-
-Nive-

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Hey Nainu,
If I compare lying vs lying, I would like to agree with Prani. I can handle someone cheating me but not someone close to me lying to me continuously and doesn't trust me.

Going behind their intentions

I don't find Pragya's reason for lying solid. I wished they showed her telling the truth to him once but he didn't believe her and the mission started. 

But I recently watched the last year's accident episode. The girl had completely believed that he won't believe her. She actually didn't have any past experience of him believing her (like MMS). He had just confessed his love but that doesn't make her comfortable enough to trust him to trust her. Just because he said he loves her doesn't mean he will trust her over the proofs that Aliya had made. So a part of me tells, she can't be blamed.

Abhi misunderstood that she is a gold digger and Pragya believed that he won't believe her. Both of them didn't bother to check the facts.

I would pick none.

P.S. I didn't want to discuss Abhi's intentions because I don't feel like thinking about it and Milli had explained it wonderfully.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mili9Raji9anamika.vijiCerealgirlNaina-Sowmii_cutiee

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

By 'she', I mean Sarla-ma.  If she tells Abhi what she knows, he'll believe her, since she had been unable to say anything all this while.  Whereas Pragya can't tell Abhi anything w/o catching the 2 red-handed.

I don't know, so thanks for keeping it secret.  I don't watch or follow SBS
Originally posted by Cerealgirl

Got you! Yes, Sarla ma would be the one to speak up if the team don't brainwash her.  I'm eager for next week's episodes now.

The reason the team doesn't tell Abhi anything is that they don't believe he'll take their word over any proof.  Regardless of whether it's Purab or Dadi, let alone Pragya.

But Sarla's case would be different.  She was in that abduction, and couldn't tell Abhi what had happened since she had lost her speech.  But now that she's regained it, she can tell everybody openly what happened to her.  That would certainly be not just believable, but Abhi would risk damaging his relationship w/ Purab if he treats her testimony the way he might otherwise treat anyone else's.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mili9poiu123CerealgirlNaina-Sowmii_cutiee

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Yes, Sarla ma has tons of evidence and that makes her vulnerable now that she can talk.  And takhil know about it. So Sarla ma has to be the catalyst for truth unraveling. 

Will this accident open the flood gates for all of takhil's crimes?  Or will Abhi's doc appt lead to Abhi's own inquiry into Tanu? Maybe both.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mili9.Vrish.anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee

Raji9 IF-Dazzler
Raji9
Raji9

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Smile.. Sorry Nive , Prani to disagree with you both . Here is my version on Lying Vs Lying 
Before starting , I am not happy with Pragya prolonging mission and I dont support her keeping Abhi in dark after she found who is baby daddy at least after Abhi confessed his heart to her .. 

LOL .. and I absolutely dont support lies what ever the intention behind that ..LOL 

But still If I have to choose one , I will favor Pragya's over Abhi's lying..here are my thoughts ..

If Pragya lied to loved one then Abhi too lied to loved ones .. Neither is about lying to strangers..

Abhi' s lies 

People:
  To Dadi( his mother figure and whom he adores most in the world)
  To Sarla Ma ( i give her benifit of being stranger in the begining , but now he treats her mother too)
  To remaining family and purab - does not matter much

Objective: Manily to keep his Dadi happy ..

Process : No hurdles because Pragya has been supportive to maintain the facade( OK I understand she has her own reasons too) .. But For Abhi it was cake walk and from his POV he wanted to prolong as long as possible with out even giving a thought about Pragya ..

duration of lie : It is still going on .. He never accepted it to any one except Aliyah .. 

Sufferer : Pragya ..Milil explained all Pragya's sufferings for being wife to Abhi , so I am not repeating ..

So according to me Abhi used Pragya to make his Dadi happy which indirectly keeps him in peace ..Though I know he is attached to Pragya unknowingly and Pragy herself let all this happen .. But Still I hold Abhi responsible for lying to Dadi for his advantage ..

Result: Objective is achieved 

Pragya's lies 

People : Abhi ( her love , husband)
           : Sarla Ma ( including her because , she was kept in dark for quite some time)

Objective : To keep Abhi safe or away from enemies 

Process : her objective was quite tangled one in the beginning and she did not have Abhi's support(only for the facts , not blaming ABhi here)..LOL she has a hurdle at every step because unlike above scenario she has strong villians who does not hesitate to stoop any low.And she had to handle enemies and Abhi'e temper too . She faced wrath from all her loved ones ..

duration of lie : 3 or 4 months 

Sufferer : Abhi and Pragya ..But Abhi is the gainer here too .. She gave him pain by denying her love . but definitely Aliyah and Raj are uncovered and it no way benefits Pragya .. It is for pure advantage of Abhi . Clearly she stood between Abhi and his enemies ..

Though it is unfortunate that Prgaya does not trust Abhi enough .. For me that gets nullified by the fact Abhi still does not trust her enough .. She is telling truth by her actions , she is being strongest hindrance to marriage to stop him owning that child..

So according to me Pragya lying to Abhi with  intention of keeping him safe is novel than Abhi lying to Dadi with out being sensitive enough to Pragya .. 

PS ( I did not include BB and Sarla in sufferer list , because I dont believe Pragya and lying to Abhi as reason for either of mishaps .. They both ran into problems by themselves with out knowledge of Pragya)

Edited by Raji9 - 15 May 2016 at 12:51am

mili9poiu123anamika.viji-Nive-Naina-Sowmii_cutiee

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Hi Raji, thank you for explaining your perspective! Appreciate it.Smile I don't see it as disagreement! We just see it differently.

Mainly for me, at this point in the show, I don't want to rake up old things. I watch the show to take my mind off of work, life, family, community work, etc. Basically all the pressures!! 

I like both Abhi and Pragya a lot and I have issues with both of them as well. As much as I like the characters, I'm also fairly unbiased in pointing out their faults!! I try to stay with the episodes so that I can enjoy them and move on.  And I completely respect others have their own perspectives. Smile

mili9Raji9-Nive-Naina-Sowmii_cutiee

Raji9 IF-Dazzler
Raji9
Raji9

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cerealgirl

Hi Raji, thank you for explaining your perspective! Appreciate it.Smile I don't see it as disagreement! We just see it differently.

Mainly for me, at this point in the show, I don't want to rake up old things. I watch the show to take my mind off of work, life, family, community work, etc. Basically all the pressures!! 

I like both Abhi and Pragya a lot and I have issues with both of them as well. As much as I like the characters, I'm also fairly unbiased in pointing out their faults!! I try to stay with the episodes so that I can enjoy them and move on.  And I completely respect others have their own perspectives. Smile

Hey Prani Hug

Thanks for being open to mine ..Thank you ..
Yea some how I carry Pragya's suffering baggage (Thanks Mili for the word) more than Pragya LOL .. Another reason .. I see both lies are dependent on each other ..

Had Dadi known Abhigya were never a couple in real sense ?  had Dadi known they just confessed to each other before day of parting with each other .. She might have never guided this mission and there would have never been a second lie ..

Had Sarla Ma known that her daughter was wronged and trapped into a revenge marriage and had to go through so much to see her healthy.. She might have never encouraged Pragya to carry on this lie ..

I dont know If I am biased towards Pragya in this analysis  .. I I kind of cant help myself for being so given the continuous wrath she has gone through for no reason..Tongue

mili9poiu123anamika.viji-Nive-Naina-Sowmii_cutiee

Space-Creation Groupbie
Space-Creation
Space-Creation

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 2:32am | IP Logged
I don't see any point to Pragya hiding the truth. I think Abhi right now wants any excuse to be separated from Tanu and the baby!

I can't imagine his anger on Pragya when he find out that she hides the truth!

I believe he'll find out by himself. No body will tell him the truth.

Or maybe Sarla aunty! Ermm

.Vrish.anamika.vijiCerealgirlNaina-Sowmii_cutiee

Mysterious7 IF-Rockerz
Mysterious7
Mysterious7

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Morning Guysss :)))

The discussion continued for Naina's question Lol. I would like to just clarify that I wasn't comparing both or dwelling on it. I was simply trying to say which one I would rather choose and why. I never said it directly in my post because I let the explanation do the talking and it's obvious which one I choose. I would rather choose good over grey, good intentions over bad intentions. Importantly the first lie is still not brought to light. So if some do still want redemption and what not it is expected...

P.S Loved reading all your thoughts on it. One simple question and everyone see's it so differently Day Dreaming...

Edited by Mysterious7 - 15 May 2016 at 6:12am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Space-Creationmili9poiu123Raji9-Nive-Naina-Sowmii_cutiee

Go to top