India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 (Page 81)

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Interesting responses, guys!! I thought the question was about lying to one versus lying to all.LOL Hence my post.  I didn't compare what each endured or inflicted on the other!! Don't want to either!! Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mili9Raji9-Nive-Sowmii_cutieeNaina-

mili9 Goldie
mili9
mili9

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cerealgirl

Interesting responses, guys!! I thought the question was about lying to one versus lying to all.LOL Hence my post.  I didn't compare what each endured or inflicted on the other!! Don't want to either!! Smile

Prani, you are right, the question is about lying Confused.
But what do we do, we have so much baggage that we had to unloadWink somewhere. Poor Nainu didn't think what was coming her wayLOLwhen she asked a simple enough question.

Edited by mili9 - 14 May 2016 at 8:10pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cerealgirl-Nive-Naina-Sowmii_cutiee

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mili9

Interesting responses, guys!! I thought the question was about lying to one versus lying to all.LOL Hence my post. I didn't compare what each endured or inflicted on the other!! Don't want to either!!Smile

Prani, you are right, the question is about lyingConfused.
But what do we do, we have so much baggage that we had to unloadWinksomewhere. Poor Nainu didn't think what was coming her wayLOLwhen she asked a simple enough question.

Appreciate your post, Mili:))! You're so right about baggage!! I try to use a "here, now" principle to enjoy the episodes:) If Abhi and Pragya have put their past behind and are in love, I can do a system purge and go along with them!! No dwelling on past that way:)!

Yes, poor Nainz! Dunno if she was ready for all this:))!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mili9-Nive-Sowmii_cutieeNaina-

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

Sat May 14 epi                                  Belated Mother's Day special epi

This epi belonged to Sarla ma.  Ma has a bad dream. As puja was going on for Mata ki chowk, Sarla ma could walk. Yay! She wants to save Pragya.  She gets Purab to drive her to Sion circle.  Finally Purab is the one who realizes she can write now. Oiy!

Moms don't need to payback kids.  Usually other way around. In Pragya's case, Sarla ma does.  What Pragya put up with in her revenge marriage days just for her ma's sake!Cry Praggy came home after she found out why Abhi married her, saw her ma happy, and went hack to that hell hole called MM.Ouch The insults and pain she swallowed! Shocked For that, Sarla ma made up and paid back Pragya today.

I liked how CV's showed Sarla ma saved Pragya's life this time, not Abhi. Nice way to revive Arora family.

Oh God, dadi says don't tell Abhi Sarla ma is missing for now.

Maybe she'll tell Sarla ma don't tell Abhi anything next week. Ayyo.

Must be terrible shooting in that Mumbai heat.  Can see the difference in Sriti's make up indoor and outdoor. Purab looked tired!

Praggy looked executive sitting in the car and figuring out Tanu is behind all this.Thumbs Up Purab was a darling again today. What would the show be like without Purab! That gotcha moment when she called Tanu was gratifying!Clap Just do the same for baby daddy, Praggy! So CV's delayed Praggy figuring this out later in the car just so that Sarla ma could walk and talk. OK by me.

Takhil are desperate now. Getting desperate!

Driving around gave a sense of movement. Let's see if the story really moves in exposing takhil. Great episode! Entertaining for me! Smile

I quite enjoyed the episode.

First, the scene of Pragya being hit was in Sarla's dream, and it was inspiring to see her struggle to get out of bed, out of the room, Purab getting her, and then them driving off.  And congratulations to Purab on getting her to do what was obvious - write.  But why did she have to draw a circle - can't she write?  Anyway...

The car rides were funny - one thing I was disappointed in was in Mitali losing Tanu.  For once, I was rooting for her.  I was hoping that she too would be there at the scene when it happened.  Instead, she turns around and has a bizarre accident back home.

But I did like how Purab managed to convey enough info to Pragya to let her know that Mrs Nikhil was none other than Tanu.  It was funny to hear her confronting Tanu directly, calling her by name.  What she could have done was put that unknown number on hold, call Tanu and then conference both of Tanu's phones.  Or simpler - if she had 2 phones, call Tanu's number on one, Mrs Nikhil on the other, and speak to Tanu on both.  That would have been really funny Evil Smile

Best part of the episode was the precap - Sarla gaining back her voice to scream Pragya's name.  So only question - will she get hit a second time so that Tanu's secret is preserved for another 2 years?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mili9CerealgirlSowmii_cutiee

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
No, no, no Vrish! Tanu baby secret for another 2 years??Stern SmileDead

Don't know if your "she" is Pragya or Sarla ma - not getting hit again. I don't want to spoil the surprise for you if you don't know.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
By 'she', I mean Sarla-ma.  If she tells Abhi what she knows, he'll believe her, since she had been unable to say anything all this while.  Whereas Pragya can't tell Abhi anything w/o catching the 2 red-handed.

I don't know, so thanks for keeping it secret.  I don't watch or follow SBS

Edited by .Vrish. - 14 May 2016 at 10:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CerealgirlSowmii_cutiee

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

By 'she', I mean Sarla-ma.  If she tells Abhi what she knows, he'll believe her, since she had been unable to say anything all this while.  Whereas Pragya can't tell Abhi anything w/o catching the 2 red-handed.

I don't know, so thanks for keeping it secret.  I don't watch or follow SBS

Got you! Yes, Sarla ma would be the one to speak up if the team don't brainwash her.  I'm eager for next week's episodes now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

Naina- IF-Sizzlerz
Naina-
Naina-

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
I absolutely and thoroughly enjoyed every single sentence of each of your responses. And for someone who writes super long and extensive reviews and rantings (me, if that wasnt obvious), its nice to sit back, read and enjoy all of your wonderfully-written views! 
I wanna stay un-biased, since I asked the question, therefore no response from me on this question. 

But thank youuu all for joining in on my curiosity! Love you guys! Hug

Edited by Naina- - 14 May 2016 at 10:58pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mili9.Vrish.Cerealgirl-Nive-Sowmii_cutiee

Go to top