India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 (Page 80)

Mysterious7 IF-Rockerz
Mysterious7
Mysterious7

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Nainuuu, wooow can't believe there is even a comparison here Geek LOL...

P.S THE PAST IS STILL THERE PRESENT, SO CAN'T BE COMPARED FOR MANY REASONS in my pov...

I will get back to you with my thoughts...

Un-Res'd...

Rajii said it so nicely, loved it Embarrassed...

Do I even need to continue?! LOL...

The revenge marriage was never through an oath or a promise. Aliyah just manipulated him other than Daadi doing rounds on about a wedding. Still it was his intentions that were wrong, yes Pragz knew but that doesn't make it is okay for him to continue on a relationship whilst he's married to her even if that relationship was used just to take revenge on Pragz which I believe it was, also yes he had an misunderstanding but Pragya had her reasons for hiding it from him, can she even be responsible for hiding it?!. In my opinion, no because he was literally a stranger for her at first, she didn't know what he was capable of, she got to know him slowly. He said he was going to torture her, reject her everyday, treat her like garbage and then when he divorces her he will make sure she never gets to marry, so basically he wanted to ruin her life, just because he thought she was a gold digger. That reason was not even justified. Since he is into career and he loves money, that time he knew how the unnamed was all about money too. So if his friend finds someone who is into money according to him is not right for Purab?!. Also in a way he cheated his best friend by marrying the supposed girl that is meant to be in love with Purab. The wedding night, was heartbreaking, no wife should go through that with her husband. Now that they have been in love for long, once everything is sorted between the two he needs to make up it up to her for that big time. I want him to do his own initiatives. All this revenge marriage and after revenge marriage when the truth came out, he still continued with the unnamed. That was horrible too. He never tried to sort out Pragz life once he knew she's not what he thought to be. Still let her be his wife so his Daadi has her bahu and he gets to be in Daadi's good books, yes I know he was emotionally attached to Pragz but he was in denial mode still. So that was not justified for him to continue the mess. Especially since he had out to ruin her, he should have felt responsible for sorting out Pragz life too for her once he knew the real her, that's the least he should have felt he should do. The good thing that came out of it was, he was nice to Pragz family and started helping and what not, even during revenge marriage he started getting emotional attached to her and after revenge marriage, slowly falling in love with her. As for Pragz she took a promise from Daadi and the biggest difference is her intentions are right, she does not even have it in her to harm anyone, not even his enemies. The mess that she is in now, is not only due to Daadi and his enemies, it is Abhi too. Sometimes it's the intentions that count more than the lie itself. Mogambo is only pretending to be money minded, nothing more. She hardly been mean to him other than hiding her love for him. So in the revenge marriage he ended up helping her family, in this track Pragz helped him and tried helping him. There are some people who help people just like that without no trouble and there are some people who try helping but end up being in trouble them selves. Also Pragz has helped Abhi alot in a different way, no wonder he is still on to her. Abhi who was anti-Pragz and Abhi who is in love with Pragz are literally like two different people, she has changed him in many ways in a positive light and he still has more to go...

If it's okay for Abhi to be clueless in order for the pregnancy track to drag to continue, then it should be okay for Pragz to hide it from Abhi in order for the pregnancy track to drag to continue...

Also Abhi hasn't really done anything or showed remorse, other than few apologies. I mean I never saw no closure to revenge marriage. First of all no revelation happened. I would have loved if Abhi admitted infront of his and her family. Pragz deserves that. Even Daadi and Sarla Maa deserve it. He was out to ruin Sarla Maa's daughter, how can he not go and apologies to her. Also him saying or asking for an apology is not enough, he should be making it up to Pragz for all their life considering what he put her through and is still putting her through it...

Like I always say, Abhi wrongs doesn't make Pragz right and Pragz wrongs doesn't make Abhi right...

Even now he wrongs her in some level by not making a clear decision about their life together and she lets him wrong her even though she knows well he doesn't know the truth. Him being inactive and her being lenient to him is not helping both of them...

So in this track, because it is stretched the CV's should have worked on making up for his faults rather than adding it, meaning his redemption track and being connected to Pragz since the day she walks in as Mogambo i.e not believing she is Mogambo ever, not even for a second. I don't think it's too much to expect...

I could say much more, I think I spoke too much already so I'll just stop here LOL...

Can I just say it's all about INTENTIONS, INTENTIONS, INTENTIONS end of the day...

So there's no comparison...

Hope I made sense of what I said. It made sense in my head, mind Embarrassed LOL...

Edited by Mysterious7 - 14 May 2016 at 5:30pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mili9poiu123Raji9anamika.viji-Nive-Sowmii_cutieeNaina-

Raji9 IF-Dazzler
Raji9
Raji9

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina-

Hi Guys! Question, because I'm super curious! 
On one hand we had Abhi, who basically lied to everyone about his relationship with Pragya...except to Pragya. Besides her, and I guess Taaliyah, everyone thought they were this happily married couple. No one found out until later that in fact Abhigya were not a happy couple and that he had an on-going affair with Tanu throughout the marriage. 

On the other hand, we have Pragya, who's lying to no one but Abhi. Almost everyone in the family, besides Daasi and Tayiji, know her secret and why she is the way she is right now. And though Abhi's basically figured out she's the same person, he still doesn't know whats the reason behind her change. 

Which one is worse? Which do you prefer, if you had to pick, and why? 

All thoughts and opinions are openly and equally welcomed, as always! Smile 

Hi Nainu ..

I agree with Nadz, according to me both cannot be compared to each other.I kind of try to answer with a metaphor story that I was reading to my daughter .. sorry if it does not make sense to you .. Maaf kar denaEmbarrassed

Two kids are missing from a house ..First one got kidnapped and is left in forest and other is lost in side by line to his house by negligence of his mom

When the first child tried his best to find a way to reach home , constantly striving to reach home irrespective of hurdles he has .. The second child just crying on the fact that he got neglected by  mom by sitting on the road and adamant to go when his home is clearly at his eye sight ..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mili9Mysterious7anamika.viji-Nive-Naina-Sowmii_cutiee

kratikamonange Senior Member
kratikamonange
kratikamonange

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
I liked the episode, cvs did a good job with maa sarla today, all his fear of losing his daughter was visible, good job to the actress who plays maa sarla Clap
What hyroni, the same people who put his condition  (takhil) , its also because of them that she is on her feet today, for the same reason, saved his daughter 

Liked to see pragya connect the dots to discover that Tanu was behind it Thumbs Up

Dadi still wants to keep secret, even when not neccessary, 
I did not like she asking rashna and Akash nothing saying to abhigya, on sarla maa is not found 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mili9Raji9poiu123Mysterious7anamika.vijiCerealgirl-Nive-Naina-Sowmii_cutiee

Raji9 IF-Dazzler
Raji9
Raji9

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raji9

Originally posted by Naina-

Hi Guys! Question, because I'm super curious! 
On one hand we had Abhi, who basically lied to everyone about his relationship with Pragya...except to Pragya. Besides her, and I guess Taaliyah, everyone thought they were this happily married couple. No one found out until later that in fact Abhigya were not a happy couple and that he had an on-going affair with Tanu throughout the marriage. 

On the other hand, we have Pragya, who's lying to no one but Abhi. Almost everyone in the family, besides Daasi and Tayiji, know her secret and why she is the way she is right now. And though Abhi's basically figured out she's the same person, he still doesn't know whats the reason behind her change. 

Which one is worse? Which do you prefer, if you had to pick, and why? 

All thoughts and opinions are openly and equally welcomed, as always! Smile 

Hi Nainu ..

I agree with Nadz, according to me both cannot be compared to each other.I kind of try to answer with a metaphor story that I was reading to my daughter .. sorry if it does not make sense to you .. Maaf kar denaEmbarrassed

Two kids are missing from a house ..First one got kidnapped and is left in forest and other is lost in side by line to his house by negligence of his mom

When the first child tried his best to find a way to reach home , constantly striving to reach home irrespective of hurdles he has .. The second child just crying on the fact that he got neglected by  mom by sitting on the road and adamant to go when his home is clearly at his eye sight ..

Tongue Sorry I did not tell who is who ..

According to me the first kid is Pragya who was literally put though the revenge marriage with out her knowledge and any kind of clue about how to come out of it ..

Where Abhi in LM track is like second kid to me. I believe you know why I compared Abhi with second child ..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mili9poiu123Mysterious7anamika.vijiNaina-

-Nive- IF-Rockerz
-Nive-
-Nive-

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raji9

Raji, I loved your story and the way you answered Smile

Edited by -Nive- - 14 May 2016 at 1:08pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Raji9Mysterious7Naina-

Naina- IF-Sizzlerz
Naina-
Naina-

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Loving the responses so far! Thank you Prani, Raji, Nadz (still waiting on your unres), Nivu. Regardless of what my opinion is on this, I just find it so cool that we all watch the same exact show, but our perspectives on it can very so greatly! 
To the CVs, its just a show, you know? They don't put much thought into it. They make scenes we like and dont like, drag it to no extent, and just wait for Trps to see what to do next. They don't think about the conflicts, the symbols, inner reflections of the characters like we do. 

Its just supposed to be another EK show, but the vast opinions, arguments, analogies, and perspectives that we bring based on our personal life experiences makes this show even more special. Because of you guys, the show is more thought-provoking than EK could ever imagine! 

Thank youuu once again, this was fun to read Day Dreaming

And Raji...you didn't have to explain who was who lolz. I think it was obvious...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangemili9poiu123Raji9-Nive-Mysterious7CerealgirlSowmii_cutiee

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 7:36pm | IP Logged

Sat May 14 epi                                  Belated Mother's Day special epi

This epi belonged to Sarla ma.  Ma has a bad dream. As puja was going on for Mata ki chowk, Sarla ma could walk. Yay! She wants to save Pragya.  She gets Purab to drive her to Sion circle.  Finally Purab is the one who realizes she can write now. Oiy!

Moms don't need to payback kids.  Usually other way around. In Pragya's case, Sarla ma does.  What Pragya put up with in her revenge marriage days just for her ma's sake!Cry Praggy came home after she found out why Abhi married her, saw her ma happy, and went hack to that hell hole called MM.Ouch The insults and pain she swallowed! Shocked For that, Sarla ma made up and paid back Pragya today.

I liked how CV's showed Sarla ma saved Pragya's life this time, not Abhi. Nice way to revive Arora family.

Oh God, dadi says don't tell Abhi Sarla ma is missing for now.

Maybe she'll tell Sarla ma don't tell Abhi anything next week. Ayyo.

Must be terrible shooting in that Mumbai heat.  Can see the difference in Sriti's make up indoor and outdoor. Purab looked tired!

Praggy looked executive sitting in the car and figuring out Tanu is behind all this.Thumbs Up Purab was a darling again today. What would the show be like without Purab! That gotcha moment when she called Tanu was gratifying!Clap Just do the same for baby daddy, Praggy! So CV's delayed Praggy figuring this out later in the car just so that Sarla ma could walk and talk. OK by me.

Takhil are desperate now. Getting desperate!

Driving around gave a sense of movement. Let's see if the story really moves in exposing takhil. Great episode! Entertaining for me! Smile

Edited by Cerealgirl - 14 May 2016 at 7:37pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangemili9.Vrish.Raji9anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee

mili9 Goldie
mili9
mili9

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Nainu, fully loaded  question, the essence of the show. 
Raji, Nadz said it so eloquently. Need I continue? I will, to get this out of my chest. 

First off, I don't feel that we can compare them both. It is wrong whether it is an act of commission ( Abhi ) or omission ( Pragya ). Is one more wrong than the other? I think so because the intentions are so different. 

Abhi, his intention of marrying Prgaya is to remove her being a hurdle in Aliya's life. I don't buy that he is under a misunderstanding. Before he ever assumed that she is the low-life trying to go after money, the least he could have done is to investigate and confirm (not just with a picture or her wearing a necklace ). He delays coming to the venue, leaves her on the wedding night to be with his GF which I equate to him being passive aggressive. He tries to thoroughly ruin her physically ( several drops, pushing a pin, sleep in the balcony ), tries to malign her character ( ring in her purse ) in front of elders, and emotionally by constantly taunting her and making fun of her in front of the GF, flaunting his close proximity with the GF , making fun of her socioeconomic status ( no AC, sweater by Sarla maa, money in her purse ), spends time with GF on their honeymoon, tries to propose to GF on supposed honeymoon, takes GF to a trip and spends time with her. No wife should go through this in my opinion. He wronged Pragya. God forbid, if Pragya really was Purab's love interest, then he would have wronged him too. And I don't even want to think about the MMS fiasco. Even after he finds out the truth, never once does he think about the mess he created in her life. Slowly he did come to his senses, and kidnapping track happened and he has fallen in love. I still cringe at the tone he used and things he said when she is trapped on the balcony and the party after their return from jungle. This is to a girl who has just laid her heart bare to him. He realizes his love, confesses his love, but he does this so incompletely, he never apologized for his wrong doings, never settled his equation with the GF.  During the confession, he said that  he would go to the moon and back to be with her. In a jiffy, during the Mogambo track he changes and starts thinking that she indeed is a gold digger again. He again rubs the Twitch in her face, baby responsibilty. Doesn't want to investigate any further as to what made her change, takes things at face value. Asks her to move on and that his responsibility is with the baby. I didn't watch the whole Mogambo deal from August till end of February, so don't quote me on this. To date he had not made his stand clear despite showing overpowering love towards Pragya. 

Pragya, Let me tell you off the bat that I do not condone the prolonging of this mission. However, her intention is never to hurt Abhi or anyone. I think she handled the revenge marriage with utmost dignity despite knowing what his intentions are. She focussed on her responsibilities once she knew there is no use working on her relationship with her husband. She took the abuse in her stride and tried to stand up for herself. In the process she fell in love. It is heartbreaking to see her go through the motions while Abhi continues to flaunt his relationship with GF. The MMS is simply unbearable. The strength she has shown during the kidnapping track/ Abhi close to death is simply amazing. Her weakness is her selflessness, where she finds happiness in other's happiness. This is what is used as an advantage by the Twitch which led to the Pranu track and the Mogambo track, giving in to pressures from other people. Despite her facade, she remained sensitive, she never emotionally hurt Abhi, in fact cheers him up during his low times. I do not buy the argument that she has endangered the Arora clan during this mission. She simply didn't know the depth of the evil. I do not agree with her ongoing facade and challenge with the Twitch however. There is no use of continuing her acting with Abhi when he is pouring his heart out, or withholding the truth, no need to encourage him to fulfill his responsibility, or let him go through the motions of the farce wedding. I hope she won't stop Sarla maa from spilling the beans out now. 

I know I haven't answered your question succintly. 

So Naina, you didn't think you will get a ear full when you asked the question, did you? 

I didn't watch today's episode yet. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.Raji9anamika.vijiCerealgirl-Nive-Naina-Sowmii_cutiee

Go to top