Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 (Page 79)

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mysterious7

Originally posted by Cerealgirl

No, Tanu cannot claim herself to be his fiance.  Not legal in general. Not in KKB too as Pragya stopped the wedding exactly for that reason - that Tanu cannot marry a married man.

Thank you Pranzzz :)))...

Then why does he need to explain himself when he gets caught with Pragz?!. I get it it's because of the baby but why can't Abhi make decisions on the alternative by getting rid of the unnamed since he's adamant about Pragz and why can't Pragz get rid of the unnamed and out of MM?!.Keeping the killer in the house. They are both as good as each other, *sigh*... 

He doesn't have to explain himself. Nobody expects him to. That's the indecisive side of him.

CV's have intentionally left the three of them dangling to drag. It's jarring and disgusting.  From each their perspectives, it looks different though. Pragya is going along to prove Tanu's real intentions. Abhi is going along because he's split between head and heart. Tanu is hanging around to claim Abhi illegitimately.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mili9poiu123-Nive-Naina-

Mysterious7 IF-Rockerz
Mysterious7
Mysterious7

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

No, Tanu cannot claim herself to be his fiance.  Not legal in general. Not in KKB too as Pragya stopped the wedding exactly for that reason - that Tanu cannot marry a married man.

Thank you Pranzzz :)))...

Then why does he need to explain himself when he gets caught with Pragz?!. I get it it's because of the baby but why can't Abhi make decisions on the alternative by getting rid of the unnamed since he's adamant about Pragz and why can't Pragz get rid of the unnamed and out of MM?!.Keeping the killer in the house. They are both as good as each other, *sigh*... 

He doesn't have to explain himself. Nobody expects him to. That's the indecisive side of him.

CV's have intentionally left the three of them dangling to drag. It's jarring and disgusting.  From each their perspectives, it looks different though. Pragya is going along to prove Tanu's real intentions. Abhi is going along because he's split between head and heart. Tanu is hanging around to claim Abhi illegitimately.  

@ Bold...The unnamed does expect LOL. That's why she tries to be bossy...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika.vijiCerealgirl

Mysterious7 IF-Rockerz
Mysterious7
Mysterious7

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mili9

Pragya is Abhi's wife. So can the unnamed still be considered the fiance. Wouldn't this be illegal. It would be illegal and null where I come from. So wondering how this works in India or in Indian soaps?!...

Nadz, Yes the unnamed is not his fiancee when he has a legal wife.  Not legal in real life. They are just doing this to us, so our BP sky-rockets. No need for Abhi to patronize her and answer her questions about his relationship with Pragya. He should make this clear to the YKW as now it seems like he wants to be with Pragya, he knows that Pragya will not give him a divorce when sober, but he won't. Pragya has absolutely no reason to tolerate her in the house. Why do we have to hear these souten dialogues from Abhi, the insensitivity of this is just incredibleAngryAngry Wonder how he would feel if he is compared to some other male third-wheel? BTW, is there a specific term to describe a male third-wheel?Big smile

Mili, yes I agree with you and the insensitivity of it is horrendous. I'm not sure what it would be called in hindi word. Actually, that's a good one, not that Pragz will have another man, I mean she may get someone after her but I don't see her paying any attention. So if a woman is called a sauten, what would the other man be called?!...

Edited by Mysterious7 - 13 May 2016 at 2:34pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cerealgirl-Nive-

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
That's the masterstroke CV's created a year back.  Tanu has created this wronged woman image and is milking it.That made Pragya initially sacrifice her marriage. And since Abhi doesn't know, he responds to her like Pragya did. 

Why this delay in telling Abhi and leading him on, IDK!

I've always thought it's not a good thing for viewers to know more than a lead character!  Viewers can get impatient and end up not relating to the characters!!  Just sharing. Smile

Edited by Cerealgirl - 13 May 2016 at 7:30pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Raji9-Nive-Mysterious7anamika.vijiSowmii_cutieeNaina-

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 7:40pm | IP Logged

Fri May 13 epi                                         Driving around epi

Some good, some silly things happened today.  From production perspective, good, creative epi. Lot of driving and movement. Story wise, nothing major.Smile

Sarla ma got Rachna's attention. Thumbs UpClap  How awful for her.Cry I could feel her frustration. Well done, ma. So Purab will bring her tomorrow.

Mithali is following Tanu. I wish Mithali goofs up and outs Tanu somehow.

Takhil - Nikhil's greed in growing. Ouch He wants to get rid of Pragya, double cross Tanu, swindle Abhi all using Aliya's plan. I wish we have a takhil - vs Aliya mini-track. Tanu is a total sociopath now.Shocked She wants to see Pragya dying. Wow. And get rid of Mithali. Wow. She's a serial murderer. Agree with @Mili. She deserves no sympathy.

Nikhil's goon - He looks too pathetic to be a thug.

Best part - Abhi knows Tanu lied about apt.for ultrasound.Thumbs Up

Doctor wants to meet with Abhi about last ultrasound report. Hmm...Hey doc, make Abhi suspicious. Like a blood test. Or dna. Or delivery date. Or conception date. Hope it's not a teaser.

Abhigya scenes - I had mixed reactions. Thumbs Up Cry

Praggy's saree in fb is gorgeous. She's gorgeous in it. StarWhat was that black mark on Abhi's t-shirt? Didn't look like a logo.

The wifey-hubby argument - not creative, but both were great.Thumbs Up

Who uses an appt book anymore?Shocked So Abhi uploads Tanu's doc appts on his mobile calendar, but not his?? Consistency, CV's?  BD's were terrible.Ouch

The part I did not like. Thumbs DownAngry Abhi asking Praggy "are you both shopping together?? Kabhi souten kabhi saheli? Me stunned. Ayyo. Pragya had to hear the word souten from her suniye in the same call saying he misses her. Ruined it for me too like others said. 

Bad joke, pal. Well, at least she knows Tanu lied to Abhi. Lack of boundaries really bothers me. Wish characters didn't cross lines. I mean all 3 of them. Wish CV's didn't make sensitive topics funny.

Praggu knows Tanu is up to something and about ma. Let's see.

Precap - Bike-thug is getting ready. Compressed epi. 

Edited by Cerealgirl - 13 May 2016 at 8:10pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangepoiu123Raji9-Nive-anamika.viji

Naina- IF-Sizzlerz
Naina-
Naina-

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Next page because I dislike the last post on pages lollz. 

Edited by Naina- - 14 May 2016 at 8:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nive-

Naina- IF-Sizzlerz
Naina-
Naina-

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Hi Guys! Question, because I'm super curious! 
On one hand we had Abhi, who basically lied to everyone about his relationship with Pragya...except to Pragya. Besides her, and I guess Taaliyah, everyone thought they were this happily married couple. No one found out until later that in fact Abhigya were not a happy couple and that he had an on-going affair with Tanu throughout the marriage. 

On the other hand, we have Pragya, who's lying to no one but Abhi. Almost everyone in the family, besides Daasi and Tayiji, know her secret and why she is the way she is right now. And though Abhi's basically figured out she's the same person, he still doesn't know whats the reason behind her change. 

Which one is worse? Which do you prefer, if you had to pick, and why? 

All thoughts and opinions are openly and equally welcomed, as always! Smile 

Edited by Naina- - 14 May 2016 at 8:43am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mili9Raji9poiu123Mysterious7anamika.vijiCerealgirl-Nive-Sowmii_cutiee

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Hi Nainz:)! I've been saying for a while now that whatever Abhi did in revenge track has been nullified by mugambo in this track. Both have cancelled out good brownie points they accrued:))!

Having said that, TBH, speaking from my heart, lying or not telling the truth to the person you love is worse for me. Basis of love is trust and openness. Of course one can say situation made Pragya do this. IDK, I wouldn't do this do I can't relate to hiding truth!!:) I didn't like cv's messing with Praggy's character in mugambo track.

Edited by Cerealgirl - 14 May 2016 at 9:16am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mili9anamika.vijiNaina-Sowmii_cutiee

Go to top