India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 (Page 78)

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 8:58am | IP Logged
You're right on with your pov, Naina!!Smile To me, that's an accurate perspective.

Indecision is a character flaw in Abhi, just as Pragya is selfless. He fluctuates.Smile Today's it's one thing, tomorrow is another because he lets emotions drive his decisions.  He believes things at face value. Weakness!

He got rejected by Tanu, but she convinced him she'll quit the 12 million or whatever contract. Then Aliya played dirty there too. She convinced him of double standards for him and Tanu and got him to accept Tanu. Somewhat credible, sort of.

The whole early period of their marriage and Tanu on the side - and IDK how I survived those days because he didn't make any sense to me. I pretty much dropped my jaw to the floor to see him romancing Tanu and eyelocking with Pragz. Me didn't like.

Baby thing is another dark hole for me. Pragya asked him to do it, so he did it. That's what the story showed. Ok, that's what I'm going to swallow. 

In mugambo track - I didn't buy his sudden rise to papahood. 

Nainuu, TBH, I'm sort of going along with what CV's are dishing out because I have real life issues to deal with!! Geek. So maybe I'm not making sense.ErmmSmile

Edited by Cerealgirl - 13 May 2016 at 9:00am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mili9poiu123Mysterious7anamika.viji-Nive-Naina-

mili9 Goldie
mili9
mili9

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Well put, NainaClapNeed I say more. 
You spoke my mindClap. I was hung up for the longest of time that he didn't break up with Twitch before his confession to Pragya. Yes, it seemed like he wanted to keep his options open and not to burn that bridge. IncredulousAngry

And agreeing to marry Twitch out of love for Pragya for baby responsibilty is something I can't wrap my head around. This is like the jungle justice of the 80's movies. I can't believe the soap still wants to promote such a regressive idea.

And now this overpowering love towards Pragya that he completely switched off his brain for baby. But to have the Twitch hanging around MM, happily cohabiting is just plain yuckyyDead. She still keeps saying that we were going to get married, questions him about his closeness to Pragya, he obliges, he doesn't object and tries to make it comicalAngry He should have made his feelings clear to her and made arrangements for baby responsibility. I don't know which wife would tolerate her husband's advances to her and reciprocate his love when a Twitch hangs around in the house?Confused Mind you, I am not complaining about Abhi, Pragya love and their amazing scenes, just saying. 

Enough of my rambling. Anyway, this is what we have to deal with . 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangepoiu123Mysterious7anamika.vijiNaina-

Naina- IF-Sizzlerz
Naina-
Naina-

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Pranz and Milz, thank you for the feedback! Totally agree with both of y'all and yes Pranii, it made absolute sense Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mili9Mysterious7anamika.vijiCerealgirl

Mysterious7 IF-Rockerz
Mysterious7
Mysterious7

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Pragya is Abhi's wife. So can the unnamed still be considered the fiance. Wouldn't this be illegal. It would be illegal and null where I come from. So wondering how this works in India or in Indian soaps?!...

mili9poiu123anamika.vijiCerealgirl

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
No, Tanu cannot claim herself to be his fiance.  Not legal in general. Not in KKB too as Pragya stopped the wedding exactly for that reason - that Tanu cannot marry a married man.

poiu123Mysterious7anamika.vijiNaina-

Mysterious7 IF-Rockerz
Mysterious7
Mysterious7

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cerealgirl

No, Tanu cannot claim herself to be his fiance.  Not legal in general. Not in KKB too as Pragya stopped the wedding exactly for that reason - that Tanu cannot marry a married man.

Thank you Pranzzz :)))...

Then why does he need to explain himself when he gets caught with Pragz?!. I get it it's because of the baby but why can't Abhi make decisions on the alternative by getting rid of the unnamed since he's adamant about Pragz and why can't Pragz get rid of the unnamed and out of MM?!.Keeping the killer in the house. They are both as good as each other, *sigh*... 

Edited by Mysterious7 - 13 May 2016 at 1:35pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mili9poiu123anamika.vijiCerealgirlNaina-

mili9 Goldie
mili9
mili9

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Good morning/ evening girls! 
Travel episode, adding up to carbon emissionsLOL!!!

Abhi-Pragya, cute FB scene, don't know when this happened. Saree in this FB is gorgeous. Call center, help desk, personal assistantSmile, God the girl is on fire. Her lines are like rapid fire. The country's only RS still using a hand-written appointment book, OK. Cute confession between each other that they are missing each otherClap But the writers don't want us to revel in their camaraderie in case we get too happy. We have to hear him complain about Twitch to the wife, disgustingThumbs Down. Thoroughly disgusted with his souten wala dialogueAngry. I am willing to accept this if this leads to something good, such as he goes to the clinic to talk to the physician who tells him that the baby is too small for datesBig smile, meaning conception occurred much later than claimedClapEvil Smile. Will we be so lucky?Dead I didn't understand what he is referring to when he said keep forgetting things and we will keep meeting and talkingConfused. As far as I know there is no current talk of Pragya leaving anywhere, so what does he mean by this? No one in MM has any manners, they just barge in to other people's rooms, today it is  Abhi's turn. 

Sarla maa emoted her helplessness well today. Thumbs UpWhat is the deal with Purab and Rachna wanting to call Pragya back because they don't understand what Sarla maa is trying to say? Guys, please be patient with the poor lady and find out instead of flying out of the room the instant you don't understand. How about giving her a pen and paperWink

The usual useless scenes of Mitali, Tayiji and ID. Mithali follows the Twitch, will this lead to anything? Probably not. 

Nikhil, his ambitions have evolvedAngry. From wanting to have Twitch divorce Abhi and come to him with baby and property, to becoming the CEO, to now owning Abhi's whole property and double-crossing the TwitchClapClapThese two are really made for each other. Thumbs Up Don't know what he means by double crossing the Twitch, he should know that she is not dying to marry himLOLThe modulation of his Pragya ji... reminded me of Neel, guy, don't copy our favorite villian. 

Twitch, she is foolishly crazyAngryAngry. She sadistically wants to have a live show of Pragya's accident and death.  And then, as if she is buying them tickets to go to Switzerland for sight seeing, she wants to have Mithali killed tooShocked. This woman has completely lost touch with reality. I believe there was an intense back and forth at one time ( bhooth drama )in the forum about how a pregnant woman should be sensitively handled and should not be scared. This takes her way beyond thatCensored. Since when did she have a uniformed chauffeur? And she says everything about Pragya's impending murder and plan to kill Mithali in front of the driver, I guess none of that counts. Dead

Pragya, Mithali and Twitch in cars following each other is most of the show today. Building up to the accident tomorrow. Hope we don't have to see anything unpleasant tomorrowSmile

That is it from me. 

Edited by mili9 - 13 May 2016 at 2:00pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangeRaji9poiu123anamika.vijiCerealgirl-Nive-Naina-

mili9 Goldie
mili9
mili9

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mysterious7

Pragya is Abhi's wife. So can the unnamed still be considered the fiance. Wouldn't this be illegal. It would be illegal and null where I come from. So wondering how this works in India or in Indian soaps?!...

Nadz, Yes the unnamed is not his fiancee when he has a legal wife.  Not legal in real life. They are just doing this to us, so our BP sky-rockets. No need for Abhi to patronize her and answer her questions about his relationship with Pragya. He should make this clear to the YKW as now it seems like he wants to be with Pragya, he knows that Pragya will not give him a divorce when sober, but he won't. Pragya has absolutely no reason to tolerate her in the house. Why do we have to hear these souten dialogues from Abhi, the insensitivity of this is just incredibleAngryAngry Wonder how he would feel if he is compared to some other male third-wheel? BTW, is there a specific term to describe a male third-wheel?Big smile

poiu123Mysterious7anamika.viji-Nive-

Go to top