India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 (Page 77)

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Watched the episode. I felt there were so many apshaguns on purpose, an overdose, just to build all this suspense. I didn't watch sbs, spoilers, etc. So I'm living in la-la land here.Geek  Not a review, some scenarios playing in my mind...

1.  Takhil's plan sort of works. Pragya is injured. Team finds her and brings her back to MM. New track begins sort of. Abhi now finds out baby truth on his own. 

2.  Takhil's plan doesn't work, Pragya is saved somehow and sees Takhil is involved. She comes back and tells team what happened to her and they go after Nikhil. No baby exposure. More drag. Now it's abhigya vs takhil. Tanu never wins and going by Sarla ma's state, takhil are not successful fully.

3.  Takhil's plan backfires and Nikhil gets caught. Everyone, including Abhi now knows this, and expose takhil for trying to kill Pragya. Baby exposure happens.  

4.  Takhil's plan doesn't work, but Pragya goes missing. Maybe one of the goondas kidnaps her and no one knows where she is. Baby truth comes out. Abhi searches for Pragya

5.  Somehow in this crisis, BB is back. 

One thing I'm sure. Whatever happens, Abhi and Pragya have to be back on screen or the show will hit rock bottom in ratings. So if Pragya is injured, Abhi will take care. If Pragya is back, takhil are in trouble. If Pragya disappears, Abhi will go after.  If BB is back, yay.

#3 would be ideal.LOL May not happen. I think #4 may happen.  I don't think we're in for doom and gloom. Pragya will be ok. Good twist ahead, I feel!

P.S. Just saw a post with pictures of Nikhil injured. Maybe like #3 but Nikhil is injured??/

Edited by Cerealgirl - 12 May 2016 at 4:16pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangemili9.Vrish.poiu123-Nive-Mysterious7anamika.vijiNaina-Sowmii_cutiee

mili9 Goldie
mili9
mili9

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cerealgirl

Watched the episode. I felt there were so many apshaguns on purpose, an overdose, just to build all this suspense. I didn't watch sbs, spoilers, etc. So I'm living in la-la land here.Geek  Not a review, some scenarios playing in my mind...

1.  Takhil's plan sort of works. Pragya is injured. Team finds her and brings her back to MM. New track begins sort of. Abhi now finds out baby truth on his own. 

2.  Takhil's plan doesn't work, Pragya is saved somehow and sees Takhil is involved. She comes back and tells team what happened to her and they go after Nikhil. No baby exposure. More drag. Now it's abhigya vs takhil. Tanu never wins and going by Sarla ma's state, takhil are not successful fully.

3.  Takhil's plan backfires and Nikhil gets caught. Everyone, including Abhi now knows this, and expose takhil for trying to kill Pragya. Baby exposure happens.  

4.  Takhil's plan doesn't work, but Pragya goes missing. Maybe one of the goondas kidnaps her and no one knows where she is. Baby truth comes out. Abhi searches for Pragya

One thing I'm sure. Whatever happens, Abhi and Pragya have to be back on screen or the show will hit rock bottom in ratings. So if Pragya is injured, Abhi will take care. If Pragya is back, takhil are in trouble. If Pragya disappears, Abhi will go after.  If BB is back, yay.

#3 would be ideal.LOL May not happen. I think #4 may happen.  I don't think we're in for doom and gloom. Pragya will be ok. Good twist ahead, I feel!

P.S. Just saw a post with pictures of Nikhil injured. Maybe like #3 but Nikhil is injured??/

Prani, thank you soo much for such a positive and objective analysis. Now that you put it in words, my brain is contemplating these scenarios as well. Big hugHug for pulling me out of the rut. I felt similarly bad for Abhi during that Tabhi mandap episode. 

Yes, I didn't watch any of the segments either, but just the thought of Pragya being completely oblivious of her situation is killing me. I am feeble hearted and admit that I am not cut out for this kind of a ride. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cerealgirl

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Hey MiliSmile!! Big Hugback to you!!  I hear you loud and clear.Smile My soap literacy and survival tactics are zilch. Big fat zero too. Ouch  I'm just going by CV's track record and Ekta/Zee's profit margin goals!!!

Pragya already lost in exposing Tanu. I feel it won't make sense to have her lose further to takhil's plans. This is like the last battle between Pragya/Luke Skywalker and Tanu/Darth Vader. GeekTongue . OK, I'm getting carried away.Embarrassed  Also, I feel Tanu will get exposed only by her own doings. Her own insecurities will destroy her.  Plan to kill Pragya is her last option and it has to backfire.

I somehow doubt Pragya blindly believed Nikhil's wife story. Pragya did not tell us what she's thinking. I feel she suspects Tanu was the caller.  She's probably playing along to incriminate Tanu in this. Pragya is smart. She's on to something or she'll luck out.Smile

Edited by Cerealgirl - 12 May 2016 at 11:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mili9poiu123

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
May 12 ep

He sits her down to talk and because he has Mann ke ghabrat Day Dreaming

"Ek intuition se aaraha hai. It's very strange. Main maxak nahin kar raha hoon. It's weird." 

Dad: she's going to have an accident (I think I already told him about the promo so even though he said this as a guess it's not a prediction)

Next morning - I want mugambo's bracelet

Omggg why is she saying bye to him?? Bad omen worst omen.

Nikhil stop wearing blue that's Neel's colour

Sis: apa who is he killing now?
Me: pragya
Sis: *rolls eyes*

Awww the henchman is arguing that the girl looks shareef and Niks should have nothing to do with it

Oy Mr stuntman being a stuntman is not the same is disguising a murder

*as prags goes to sarla's room*
Sis: so they all live here now
Me: yes
Sis: do they know the truth
Me: all but abhi
Sis: has tanu had her baby yet
Me: no
Sis: does abhi know it's not his?
Me: no
Sis: nothings changed on this show! What's happened for 6 months?? 
Me: a whole lot of BS
Sis: Dad how do you watch this?
Dad: I don't know it's mina's fault
Sis: don't you have a brain of your own!
Dad: I do but - hey close the blinds. Mina, turn on the fan

Prags is so cute in this sarla scene!!

Tanu-Prags scene I actually like. Tanu will be right in the short term but wrong in the long. I'm fine w that.

Eeeks Prags in such a rush! Knocking into raccho!

Of course that thali is So Important

Ok daadi I get you but all this "stopping pragya" is overkill for me lets move on (I think it's done as it should be on the show I just want to move forward!)

Raccho calls purab bhaiyya...cute

Prags you really shouldn't feel any need to keep Mrs. Nikhil a secret

Prags haven't you learned sometimes bad things happen even when you're trying to take care of yourself?

*after prags runs into robin*
Dad: girl this too! Why are you still leaving!!

Oooh abhi was watching!! Go after her Mr black tee and black coffee mug!

Dad thinks purab should follow prags.

Tanu's dress is pretty. But what nonsense that she would program pragya's name into the burner phone. And even more ridiculous that just a cloth would change her voice.

Wow the house looks gorgeous!! Those red and white hangings!!

Omg abhi is accusing team of planning together hiding things from him??? Nice!!

Robin: Maine toh pucha hai nahin ROFL

Abhi confidently declares he will figure it out! Yesss sexy!!!!! 

Dad: abhi will save her there's no surprise. Tell you friend I will twist her ear.
Me: you can't she's don she's UNDERWORLD KI DON
Dad: dad tell her main pitai lagake sab dongiri nikal donga (in bengali)

Uh oh!!!!

Is mithali gonna be important in this?

Haaaye abhi looking at pics being thoughtful!!

Abhi you and your guitar is a match made in heaven BUT NOW IS NOT THE TIME you have mysteries to solve and a wife to trail

I love this flashback sequence!! Gorgeous!! 

"How could she go without telling me" etc - for some reason I loved his tone of voice for that interior monologue

ABHI ON A MAGAZINE COVER YAY

Prags; I will tell you all the truth behind the lies today when I get back
Dad: sure girl live in your delusion
Dad: I don't see any truth happening

Hmm precap tanu's prenatal appointments important all of a sudden. Convenient for CVS but bah.

Dad: there's no surprise! Today's episode nothing happened
Me: it's building. Obviously something bad will happen to pragya but - 
Dad: obviously even we could guess that. Forget this i'm going to read the spoiler.
Me: if you do even I will start pitai (for him not donny)
Dad: yeah whatever. *fiddles on phone* how do I find the spoiler? 

And that's a wrap for mina show guys!! Loving the show and still trying to hide from spoilers so see you later :) 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Space-Creationmili9poiu123Mysterious7anamika.vijiCerealgirl-Nive-Naina-Sowmii_cutiee

Naina- IF-Sizzlerz
Naina-
Naina-

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
I'm actually quite curious as to what Minama's reaction is going to be after the "surprise" is done with! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysterious7anamika.viji-Nive-

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cerealgirl

Just watched the episode itself, and Pragya's errors looked forced given so many reasons that Tanu should have failed:
  • Pragya had been told not to go anywhere by Dadi.  Mrs Nikhil's (fake Tanu) call came after that, so she should have remembered and asked her to delay it by a day
  • Sarla was desperately trying to tell Pragya something, and she made no attempt to figure out what her mom was trying to tell her.  Incidentally, by now, shouldn't Sarla ma be in a position to write on a pad whatever she's thinking?
  • Why was Pragya keeping all these secret from her team -  Dadi, Purab, et al?
  • The abshaguns seems there to get us to expect that something bad will happen to Pragya
Tanu's moves were pretty stupid.  She's done her part, now she wants to be on the scene when Pragya gets killed.  WHY?  When Abhi told her that they have a doc's appointment, why not keep it, and then gloat over Pragya's death when she's back home?

I liked Mitali playing detective - hope she successfully shadows Tanu and hears part of her convo.  Maybe pair Mitali w/ Abhi in trying to crack where Pragya is off to.

The precap shows the receptionist call Abhi and tell him that the appointment is not cancelled, so now Abhi has a strong reason to suspect Tanu.

From your scenarios, while I love Pragya, I am of the theory that only her getting memory loss will cause Sarla to fully recover, Bulbul to return from the dead and Abhi to bust Takhil's baby secret.  So that's the scenario I'm rooting for.  Once they're put away, they can show their love scenes and Pragya slowly gaining her memory from flashbacks of those scenes.  

I don't want the baby id drama held secret any more.  It's way past time!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangemili9poiu123anamika.vijiCerealgirl-Nive-

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 8:02pm | IP Logged

Thurs May 12 epi                             Prelude to some drama

Lot of bad signs for Pragya today. Even Abhi got sentimental and feels something bad is going to happen to Pragya. He feels she's going to go faraway. IDK. I'm not buying all this doom and gloom.

Why is Nikhil showing his goons an old picture of Pragzy with chasma and bhindi??Confused That's not how she looks now.

Tanu going to witness Pragya's accident. Hmmm... Ain't ever going to happen! Tanu showing up at the accident scene will get her in trouble.

All the ladies looked lovely today. BTW, is Mithali wearing a gown or is it a churi? She had a dupatta, so... Rachna looks super cute.Thumbs Up Her outfit is lovely.  Pragzy's saree - me lovvee it a lot - haldi-kumkum combo.Heart Actually very religious/traditional colors. Yeah dadi was dressed up too.

OK. Tanu's clothes. Are they maternity wear? Or new version of salwar suits?? Not sure what to think of her outfits these days.Confused

Purab looked awesome in his kurta.

The only thing that caught my attention is Pranu convo.  Tanu told Pragya people who dig holes for others will fall into them. That could be ironical.  She's digging one for Pragya. Let's see.

Abhi chasing Tanu for a doc. appt. is interesting way for CV's to create suspicion on Tanu.

Mithali is following Tanu? Hope she does and finds out Tanu is involved in the accident. I feel like Mithali's stupidity outed Raj, now too she'll somehow out Tanu.

Pragya and Abhi reminiscing about the past is melodrama.

Looks like Sarla ma, Purab, Mithali, and Tanu will also show up at the accident scene. Today is the start of this huge sangam. It's going to be like the concert which went on for a week. I feel this accident will go on for a week too!

Precap - Abhi knows Tanu lied. He knows she's not home either. Abhi's white kurta in the precap - he's looking superhot! Empty epi.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangemili9.Vrish.poiu123anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee

Naina- IF-Sizzlerz
Naina-
Naina-

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Lots of Abhigya lovin these days. And i love it. But after reading discussions on the AT, I'd rather just post my thoughts here. 
Abhi has definitely changed for the better in many ways. He is more caring towards everyone in general, he loves Pragya and is starting to love everything about her, which was like another lifelong KKB dream. He cares less about money and more about relationships.

However, he still doesn't know how to commit to relationships. Or let go of relationships? I dont know which one it is, to be honest. 

He had this girlfriend named Tanu, who he thought he was in love with. And he wanted to get married to her, for whatever reasons at the time. And then she rejected him and asked him to carry on plans of marrying Pragya for Aliyah's revenge. He decided to leave Pragya on her wedding night so he can spend time with Tanu, because he never meant to have any sort of relationship with Pragya. Fine. He continued to keep that relationship with Tanu only in the eyes of Pragya, letting her feel insulted and low at any point he could possibly find. He would go holidaying wth Tanu or spend the night at her house several times throughout Abhigya's relationship, though we're now supposed to assume they only ever hugged. Fine. And then he agreed to Tanu's insistent demands that they get married and made Pragya a fool in approving their relationship in front of Tanu's parents. 

But then he got emotionally attached with Pragya. He started understanding her, he became close with her, he realized there was more to her than just being the best daughter in law to his Daadi. It took a long time coming, but he figured out somewhere down the line that he wanted to keep Pragya in life. But then Tanu dropped the bomb and he had no choice. 

BUT HE DID HAVE A CHOICE. He has always had a choice to let go of Tanu and continue life with Pragya. He comes from a celeb world, I'm sure he's not the first person to not get married to the baby mama. Him agreeing to Pragya's promise on confession night of sticking with Tanu never worked for me. Furthermore, he should have broken up with Tanu prior to confessing to her! He came to confess to her, but kept Tanu as a backup plan. It was like "Hey Pragya, I love you too...will you stay with me?...or else I still have Tanu in the back burner." 

Him taking responsibility to finally get married to Tanu recently was a good sign for me. Because even if it was leaving Pragya, he was making a choice. He decided to let go of Pragya and marry Tanu. But no, he kept Pragya emotionally involved, asked her to dress up as a bride, made her go down memory lane with him. He couldn't let go of her, even though he was about to move on!

Well, he didn't want to move on. Okayyy...then why not talk to Tanu and settle the baby arrangement in an alternative manner? Why is Tanu STILL in the house when Abhi has decided to bring back Pragya in his life and let love overpower responsibility? 

The fact that he doesn't know its not his baby is ridiculous. But its just as ridiculous that he likes to stay passive and let the two women roam around in the house, neither knowing what he plans to do or who he plans to choose. 

I love Abhi and the fact that I still expect things from him means I still have faith in him somewhere in my heart to make a choice and become responsible for his own passive actions. 

P.S. Raji, this was based off of your discussion in the AT. I wanted to say I totally agree and go off this rant, but then I didn't want to put words in your mouth that you may not have meant Embarrassed

Edited by Naina- - 13 May 2016 at 9:22am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Space-Creationkratikamonangemili9Raji9poiu123-jaya--Nive-Mysterious7anamika.vijiCerealgirlSowmii_cutiee

Go to top