India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 (Page 75)

Naina- IF-Sizzlerz
Naina-
Naina-

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Minama, I DID DID and I'm just as excited as Uncle!! I think sober and drunk Pragz are making a merge!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysterious7Sowmii_cutiee-mina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
That's a scary, wonderful merge nainz!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysterious7Naina-Sowmii_cutiee

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

I got the impression that the reason Aliya has been sent to Australia is Shikha leaving the show after marriage, or at least taking a long break.  That is what cleared the path for Nikhil to implicate her and totally whitewash himself.

Is Leena not married?  She's been around for a while, from way back as the Bandini days when there was Imagine TV.

Ohh Ok.  Shikha is on her vacation/honeymoon and will be back, I think.  I don't know how long she's gone.  I'm guessing there'll be a leap to account for some months passed when Aliya returns.  No, Leena is not married. She got engaged last year to someone in the U.S. Don't know when she's getting married.  Maybe she'll leave after she's married??

Edited by Cerealgirl - 10 May 2016 at 10:22pm
Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mili9

I don't think Friday, the 13 means anything. I think this Friday ( which is the day of the week when movies typically get released ) happened to be the 13th. He is just stressing that date for our sake, as part of the promotion. 

I also feel that the talk of a next concert and the date are all frivolous.

Hi Mili,  Yes, movies are released on Fridays and the Azhar folks were stressing that.  But I was referring to Abhi asking Pragz out for a date on May 13th Smile.  Abhigya's first date on Friday the 13th - that was what was bothering me!!Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mili9

kratikamonange Senior Member
kratikamonange
kratikamonange

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Why cvs, why 
Why you always ruin the moments of abhigya with the prsence of Tanu ?Angry

I do not think your tps will go down if you let Tanu far from the image Confused

What's the use of showing abhigya as fisherman or as if they were actually doing crimes before Tanu? 
Whenever Tanu is in the image, they are not themselves 

It is already unbelievable to see her again and always in MM Angry

Instead of showing this scene Mithali with sarla maa, why you have not done with pragya? 
She should have been there for her mother after seeing her anguish Confused

A little some logic please cvs 

Edited by kratikamonange - 11 May 2016 at 1:08pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mili9Raji9CerealgirlchubbygirlSowmii_cutiee

mili9 Goldie
mili9
mili9

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Good evening/ morning girls! 
Episode of premonitions!!ConfusedShocked

Abhi-Pragya scenes- Today's scenes were cute, seemed a little more realistic stuff that can happen between a loving couple although not with this coupleBig smile yet. Pragya getting all bothered and pouting because Abhi thought that she is not pretty is not keeping with her character. I guess if they are together with no secrets and MUs and just love, I guess I can see her behaving like that with him, but not believable at this point. Abhi says she was in 7th heaven because she is married to a rockstar and it shows on her faceROFL. If what she went through was heaven, can you imagine what hell would be likeWacko? This dude lowered the bar too lowEvil Smile. Abhi's dialogues while trying to pacify her seemed heart feltClap, tickling her seemed something he would do, but all in a different context and a different point of their relationship. Pragya is very cute in today's episode. She is in her element with her come- backsLOL. She twists her words when she tells Abhi that the surprise holds both of their happiness. But confusing about the meeting she wants Abhi to get ready forConfused. Abhi premonition that Pragya may go far from him is very concerningUnhappy. Don't want to guess what this means. May be I should stop complaining about their childish romance, buckle up and enjoy the ride while it lasts. WinkWink. But the Twitch is like a thorn in my sideAngry, she interrupts despite the fact that Abhi actually closed the door. And to talk about manners and knocking the door to RobinAngryAngry

As a side note, both Abhi and Pragya's characters are now unrecognizable. The confident, to the point of arrogance, yet charming, smart, observant, career oriented, hard on the outside and soft on the inside Abhi is long gone. Now we have a childish,goofy, who simply loiters around, gullible, self-indulgent, sensitive to his wishes only Abhi. As such, the no-nonsense, plain speaking, lie hating, sensitive, mature, fearless, more of substance Pragya is replaced by glamorous, lying on the fly, truth withholding, childish, tirelessly planning, plotting Pragya. I don't know both of these people anymore and hence it is hard to predict how they would act in certain situations. I can't decide whether I like them or not. Dead

What is the point of the Twitch making that phone call in front of Sarla maaAngry? Is it to bother her more, or is it so somebody knows where to find Pragya in case of a bad eventualityCry? Mithali's talk is nonsensical like always. 

That Nikhil seemed tense today, may be he had a premonition as wellThumbs Up. Dadi's talk of paath at home, devi maa's puja for Pragya and Abhi's premonition sound ominousUnhappy.  Please God, hoping for no Abhi-Pragya separation, can we have the ball rolling towards the exposure of the baby package? Ermm

Happy appearing episode with ominous undertones!!!

That is it for now. 

Edited by mili9 - 11 May 2016 at 5:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangeanamika.viji

mili9 Goldie
mili9
mili9

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mina-

Oh my god nainz have you seen prags ullo dance in the precap!!!
Lol dad loves it and wants to rewatch it and see tomorrow's ep asap LOL

God it outrages me when  Abhi gets to complain about Pragya playing with his emotions. HEY KETTLE YOU'RE A PILE OF RUST.

Dad declared he didn't like that line either lol

Mina, as always love your expressions. 

@bold...ROFL. This is such a great way of expressing disgust. I might use it. Loved it. 

-Nive-Naina-

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

I got the impression that the reason Aliya has been sent to Australia is Shikha leaving the show after marriage, or at least taking a long break.  That is what cleared the path for Nikhil to implicate her and totally whitewash himself.

Is Leena not married?  She's been around for a while, from way back as the Bandini days when there was Imagine TV.

Originally posted by Cerealgirl

Ohh Ok.  Shikha is on her vacation/honeymoon and will be back, I think.  I don't know how long she's gone.  I'm guessing there'll be a leap to account for some months passed when Aliya returns.  No, Leena is not married. She got engaged last year to someone in the U.S. Don't know when she's getting married.  Maybe she'll leave after she's married??

If it was just gonna be a couple of weeks or so of honeymoon, like most people normally have, there was no reason to exile her to Australia - just make her temporarily disappear somewhere - maybe to Neel's place, and have her come back once the real life honeymoon is over.  But since they've exiled the character to Australia, it leaves the impression that this absence will be there for a while.

About Leena, I thought she was older than Sriti.  Years ago, on Imagine TV, Sriti played the middle teenage sister in a family in Jyoti, who did get married towards the end, while Leena played the oldest  sister in Bandini, who got married there and became a vamp there as well.  So it's strange to hear that she is 27 when Sriti is 30.

Once she is exposed as carrying Nikhil's baby, I don't see how her character remains in the show.  Which is why they've dragged her exposure forever, and may not even show it even now.

P.S.  Okay, so this article shows that Shikha & Karan are honeymooning in Australia & Fiji.  That makes sense - then Aliya can come back & show pics of Australia to the family.  But wonder who will she show it to, when everyone hates her, and Nikhil has betrayed her.  Will she then blow the whistle on Tanu?

Edited by .Vrish. - 11 May 2016 at 7:31pm

mili9Cerealgirl

Go to top