Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 (Page 74)

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Daadi referred to Arora house as "janki's place" INACCURATE

Omggg abhi brought pics???? Omg he wants to redecorate??? And evil daadi is interfering???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Space-CreationSowmii_cutiee

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

I agree w/ you.  The episode was largely disgusting, which is the good thing about me having to watch a recording of it.  That way, I fast forwarded the entire part of Takhil's taunting Sarla, and got to the part where Abhi confronted Nikhil

The part in bold - where Nikhil completely flipped things by blaming it on the now Australia exiled Aliya - was actually pretty funny.  As it is, Abhi hates Aliya, so he's happy to believe not just the truths about her, but also lies about her.  If Aliya ever returns in this show, it will be a good basis to have her reconciled to Pragya.

Anyway, Nikhil turns that entire story around in such a way that he is persona grata again in that house.  And then you have Sarla pointing at them b4 collapsing.

I cued all the Abhigya parts - I wanted to see a meeting of Pragya, Purab, Dadi and Rakash to discuss what Sarla tried to say to Pragya about Nikhil
Originally posted by Cerealgirl

bold - Huh?? What do you mean if Aliya ever returns, bro??Shocked You know something we don't?? Is she leaving??OuchShocked Without Aliya there's no villain in the show!!Smile

I got the feeling Tanu is waning off. Maybe Leena Jumani is getting married and leaving the show!!

Yeah, how come team has no meetings these days. We don't get to hear their plans!

I got the impression that the reason Aliya has been sent to Australia is Shikha leaving the show after marriage, or at least taking a long break.  That is what cleared the path for Nikhil to implicate her and totally whitewash himself.

Is Leena not married?  She's been around for a while, from way back as the Bandini days when there was Imagine TV.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cerealgirl

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Mina pls go finish your fics so you can read them and enjoy abhigya the way you want them to be that will never happen onscreen :(

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED

As I was typing the above self indulgent rant, dad said this in response to the pre-commercial-precap with rachna talking to tanu:

Dad: why did they have to let tanu know about this too? I dont understand these writers. If I was writing it I would write it differently. I should start writing all this now.

I think he means writing for serials rather than writing fic BUT STILL. And also he doesn't know I write fic :p

Sowmii_cutiee

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Vrish I think Leena got engaged last year but she's not married. She's 26-27. Shikha turns 30 this year. And we don't have any indication that she's not returning, but yes she is taking a honeymoon break!

.Vrish.

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
IH MY GOD HE REDECORATED

ABHIGYA ROOM LOOKS LIKE ABHIGYA ROOM

OH MY GODDD

WHERE IS EVERYONE I MUST RUN TO THE AT OMG (I shan't  though alas no time)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sowmii_cutieeNaina-

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cerealgirl

Tues May 10 epi                                           ????Stern SmileErmm??? - Average epi

Takhil's plan - Villains are planning now!! Don't tell me Pragya didn't guess it was Tanu's voice.  Terrible blooper - how can she call back a private #?Ouch

Pragya walked into Tanu's room following the ring tone. That was a giveaway. Phone kept ringing. Tanu didn't cut that incoming call. So Pragya kept hearing the ring tone.  That should have confirmed!!

OK, assume Tanu cut Pragya's call, and quicky called her mom then Pragya's call should have been cut off too.  That would have confirmed it's Tanu - for the third time! CV's messed up that scene so badly. 

Takhil arguing about their plan - who cares?

Abhigya scene - OK. Yes, I want to see these abhgiya scenes after 575 epis of waiting.  Yes, it's cute they're not fighting, etc. But come on, CV's. They're bordering on slapstick. Unhappy I liked how Abhi turned Pragya's lines on her - let me give you a kiss so you'll remember and you get a lot of profits wala lines! But Abhi's lines - if one gets hurts and loses memory and if they get hurt back again, they'll gain memory - was a bad omen to me. Foreshadowing? 

Running around like kids with tongues sticking out - ok, I get they're happy, cute, awww-some.  But they have to run into Tanu and remind the whole context in which their teenage wala love is blooming?? I didn't find that funny when Pragya points to Tanu and runs away. Pragzy, you know you have to kick your souten out, right? Then play these games. Pragya running into villain and breaking up abhigya? That's foreshadowing too? Tanu put a stop to their love games. 

Can't remember them now, but Abhi had some good lines today!Thumbs Up

Abhirap scene - Love smitten Abhi seeks Purab's help. OK, see I can't enjoy scenes where Pragya and her team are making fun of Abhi and his 2 women in his life. Purab jokes about Tanu?? What the heck, man? What? Both of them are laughing at Tanu?? Purab suggests that girls love to look at themselves. Maybe BB loved it. Jeez, the stereotypes of women in this show... I got to make a list.  When did this show turn into a silly comedy?

Abhi was hell bent on marrying Tanu. Now he's joking about her. Pragya went through hell to get proofs against Tanu and now they're housemates. IDK what the hell is going on in this show.Shocked

Rachna looks really pretty. Her lines were good.

Pragya sees their wedding photos, solos, duos, so many of them. She's happy. I guess Purab is right.

Precap - well, that was a partial precap. Abhi is upset she beat at his own game. Actually the lines totally fit the context. Ambiguous precap. May be nothing. May create problems.

Bold - I completely agree.  They are showing an otherwise sharp Pragya as pretty stupid to not guess that that call is from Tanu.  Particularly given how she tricked her w/ her Bulbul act.

I also wish Pragya had gone into Sarla's room & spent some time w/ her, given how she was worrying.  That might also have given her the chance to get clued in.

So will Sarla regain her voice once Pragya is knocked unconscious?  & will Bulbul then return as well?

Tonight would be interesting, but tomorrow even more.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangeCerealgirlSowmii_cutiee

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Oh my god nainz have you seen prags ullo dance in the precap!!!
Lol dad loves it and wants to rewatch it and see tomorrow's ep asap LOL

God it outrages me when  Abhi gets to complain about Pragya playing with his emotions. HEY KETTLE YOU'RE A PILE OF RUST.

Dad declared he didn't like that line either lol

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Space-Creationmili9Mysterious7anamika.vijiNaina-Sowmii_cutiee

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Wacky ep!!! I am stunned we got the room redecoration!! All this abhigya goodness can only mean misery to come!!! I still want to fast but it's easier to just eat when food is already on the table

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangeanamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee

Go to top