Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 (Page 71)

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

I agree w/ you.  The episode was largely disgusting, which is the good thing about me having to watch a recording of it.  That way, I fast forwarded the entire part of Takhil's taunting Sarla, and got to the part where Abhi confronted Nikhil

The part in bold - where Nikhil completely flipped things by blaming it on the now Australia exiled Aliya - was actually pretty funny.  As it is, Abhi hates Aliya, so he's happy to believe not just the truths about her, but also lies about her.  If Aliya ever returns in this show, it will be a good basis to have her reconciled to Pragya.

Anyway, Nikhil turns that entire story around in such a way that he is persona grata again in that house.  And then you have Sarla pointing at them b4 collapsing.

I cued all the Abhigya parts - I wanted to see a meeting of Pragya, Purab, Dadi and Rakash to discuss what Sarla tried to say to Pragya about Nikhil

bold - Huh?? What do you mean if Aliya ever returns, bro??Shocked You know something we don't?? Is she leaving??OuchShocked Without Aliya there's no villain in the show!!Smile

I got the feeling Tanu is waning off. Maybe Leena Jumani is getting married and leaving the show!!

Yeah, how come team has no meetings these days. We don't get to hear their plans!

Space-Creation Groupbie
Space-Creation
Space-Creation

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 12:49am | IP Logged
That means exposure will be sudden. No one expected! Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cerealgirl

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 7:07am | IP Logged
So their date is on May 13. Friday the 13th. Bad sign. Cry

Accident happen before they go on a date? On the 13th?Cry

Mysterious7

Mysterious7 IF-Rockerz
Mysterious7
Mysterious7

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cerealgirl

So their date is on May 13. Friday the 13th. Bad sign. Cry

Hello Pranzz Smile...

Do Indian soaps believe in superstitious stuff?!. I mean do they show that in general in Indian soaps?!. I guess if they do then it will happen. Or it can be just a coincidence that the date is on the 13th. Doesn't the promo state 12th though?!. I thought it did...

Edited by Mysterious7 - 10 May 2016 at 7:51am

Cerealgirl

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mysterious7

So their date is on May 13. Friday the 13th. Bad sign.Cry

Hello PranzzSmile...

Do Indian soaps believe in superstitious stuff?!. I mean do they show that in general in Indian soaps?!. I guess if they do then it will happen. Or it can be just a coincidence that the date is on the 13th. Doesn't the promo state 12th though?!. I thought it did...

Hi Nadzy:))! Abhi said their was on friday May 13. I don't know when the accident is. Before their date or after??

I don't know if Bollywood is into the Friday the 13th stuff:). They maybe!! They're into love me, love me not, candles, rock stars, and cocktails:))!! My brain is working that way!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysterious7-Nive-

Mysterious7 IF-Rockerz
Mysterious7
Mysterious7

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 8:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mysterious7

So their date is on May 13. Friday the 13th. Bad sign.Cry

Hello PranzzSmile...

Hi Nadzy:))! Abhi said their was on friday May 13. I don't know when the accident is. Before their date or after??

I don't know if Bollywood is into the Friday the 13th stuff:). They maybe!! They're into love me, love me not, candles, rock stars, and cocktails:))!! My brain is working that way!!

Pranzz, I think it's just after the concert and just before their date. The promo states 12-13th. So maybe 13th it is...

@ Bold...ROFL...That cracked me up for some reason LOL...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cerealgirl-Nive-

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Nads, my brain just told me may 13 doesn't have to be on a Friday in KKB land:))! So I shouldn't be worried!!

So there's concert, accident, date coming up for us?? I wish they went on a date:(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123Mysterious7-Nive-

Mysterious7 IF-Rockerz
Mysterious7
Mysterious7

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 9:15am | IP Logged

Nads, my brain just told me may 13 doesn't have to be on a Friday in KKB land:))! So I shouldn't be worried!!

So there's concert, accident, date coming up for us?? I wish they went on a date:(

Pranzz, I think if we got lots of Abhigya scenes beforehand as in the concert and the date or one of them, all happy stuff then the accident may be a serious one where certain circumstances change. Also it can be a dream of Sarlaa Maa since she heard Taakhil. I would not be surprised if this ends up happening. So no, you shouldn't be worried :)))...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cerealgirlchubbygirl-Nive-

Go to top