India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 (Page 70)

Naina- IF-Sizzlerz
Naina-
Naina-

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
I'm glad you didn't fast from KKB. The Mina show is always in heavy demand, especially during a never-ending track!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mili9Mysterious7Sowmii_cutiee-mina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks Nainz! I'm not feeling too enthusiastic about the show so when I get like this it helps to take a break and come back with more appetite. We're getting beautiful, long awaited AbhiGya scenes and I'm not enjoying them because I'm not in the mood. It's not for any specific reason about KKB, I'm feeling the same about my other favourite serial too. Sometimes you just need a change in diet you know? So I dunno if I'll watch tomorrow and if I do it won't likely be because I actually want to Tongue

Edited by -mina- - 09 May 2016 at 7:44pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sowmii_cutieeNaina-

mili9 Goldie
mili9
mili9

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Oh no, Mina !
If you quit, who will talk some sense in this nonsenseWink? The show is nonsense, but I thoroughly enjoy your commentary. But I understand if you don't want to put yourself through this misery for a while. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Naina--mina-

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 7:58pm | IP Logged

Monday May 9 epi                            Wasted epi - lame

Azhar movie promo -Total waste  Abhi-Pragya nok jhoks nothing new. Nothing good.  But I did like Pragya's quick comebacks to Abhi teasing her.

Like you ran behind Azharuddin with a bat. Like your fans are running behind you with a guitar.You cut class and became a teacher? You became a singer without classical training. 

Well argued, Pragzy.  I wanted to see Pragzy be more than a fuggy ragdoll. I liked her being comfortable enough to defend herself.

Takhil - Abhi scene - So in your face! These touch and go scenes are infuriating. Nikhil blaming Aliya - wow, he's such a fox. So Aliya floating a fake company to swindle Abhi involved Nikhil how? He didn't make sense. Aliya changing Tanu's name on divorce papers makes no sense. What a snake. He made Aliya the scapegoat.   Everyone kept quiet. No one spoke up for Aliya. Bad, bad family dynamics.  Suddenly CV's are dumping too much on Aliya.Shocked

Abhi apologies to Nikhil Angry - don't show that , CV's. Didn't need to humiliate Abhi for viewers. The team just watched all this!! End this charade!!

Sarla ma - takhil - Too raw and cheap drama. Nikhil is a psycho now. Aliya and Tanu are better than him.  Sarla ma pointing to Nikhil should amount to something. Nobody is trying to understand her. Sarla ma is doing everything she can to catch the villains. This dragging is terrible.

Abhigya composing a song scene - I like the scene mainly because I'm getting to see a different side of Pragya. The boss-employee line is stupid and all her threats to stop his pocket money, clothes and coffee were childish. In the context of her as a businesswoman, I liked how Pragzy is comfortable being herself.  Their relationship is so much more relaxed! Even if writing rock lyrics wasn't her turf, she tried and got it right. Pragzy, a woman on many talents!!LOL  

About the lyrics - yeah it wasn't John Lennon style, but it suits the target purchasing age group. Abhi did compose about love and sacrifice in the album after the kidnapping track. I guess, now he's back to lighter tunes!!LOL The money everyone around him want are made out of these songs.  I actually liked them showing how they're influencing each other as a couple. To me, that camaraderie between them was worth more than that peck on her cheek!Tongue

Precap - I can't believe the script has such lines for Tanu.Dead  Few good abhigya moments and the rest is a waste.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangemili9Raji9anamika.vijiNaina-Sowmii_cutiee

mili9 Goldie
mili9
mili9

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Cerealgirl]

Takhil - Abhi scene - So in your face! These touch and go scenes are infuriating. Nikhil blaming Aliya - wow, he's such a fox. So Aliya floating a fake company to swindle Abhi involved Nikhil how? He didn't make sense. Aliya changing Tanu's name on divorce papers makes no sense. What a snake. He made Aliya the scapegoat.   Everyone kept quiet. No one spoke up for Aliya. Bad, bad family dynamics.  Suddenly CV's are dumping too much on Aliya.Shocked

Abhi apologies to Nikhil Angry - don't show that , CV's. Didn't need to humiliate Abhi for viewers. The team just watched all this!! End this charade!!

/QUOTE]

Prani, seems like all of us are on the same page. 

Utterly nonsensical episode. 

@bold...is there anybody else while this charade is going on? I thought there is just Abhi and Takhil. I may have missed it. Pragya comes with the doctor and skirts around them and goes into the room. Not sure if she is privy to this nonsense. Not that even if she is around, she would open her mouth from what we have seen so far in the last 10 Shockedmonths. 

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Not quitting Mili, just a break LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mili9Raji9Sowmii_cutiee

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mili9

[QUOTE=Cerealgirl]

/QUOTE]

Prani, seems like all of us are on the same page. 

Utterly nonsensical episode. 

@bold...is there anybody else while this charade is going on? I thought there is just Abhi and Takhil. I may have missed it. Pragya comes with the doctor and skirts around them and goes into the room. Not sure if she is privy to this nonsense. Not that even if she is around, she would open her mouth from what we have seen so far in the last 10 Shockedmonths. 

bold - Mili, Dadi was there. And Purab saw Nikhil with Abhi too. I don't think he heard Nikhil blaming Aliya. But all these people are going about like Nikhil is a house guest. Only Sarla ma is fighting takhil.

That's what I don't get. Tanu exposure just stopped. Tanu isn't manipulating Abhi for wedding. Pragya isn't trying to expose her. No explanation from CV's why they stopped. 

Tanu's still saying Abhi is rightfully hers and once Pragya is killed she owns MM - script is so off.  We don't have any mental convos or team sharing why Pragya needs to be mugambo.  Episodes are going on but story is stuck 3 weeks back. 

Lately I feel so detached from the show. I used to watch as one with the show. But now it seems distant.Dead

Edited by Cerealgirl - 09 May 2016 at 9:34pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangepoiu123anamika.vijiNaina-Sowmii_cutiee-mina-

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cerealgirl

Azhar movie promo -Total waste  Abhi-Pragya nok jhoks nothing new. Nothing good.  But I did like Pragya's quick comebacks to Abhi teasing her.

Like you ran behind Azharuddin with a bat. Like your fans are running behind you with a guitar.You cut class and became a teacher? You became a singer without classical training. 

Well argued, Pragzy.  I wanted to see Pragzy be more than a fuggy ragdoll. I liked her being comfortable enough to defend herself.

Sarla ma - takhil - Too raw and cheap drama. Nikhil is a psycho now. Aliya and Tanu are better than him.  Sarla ma pointing to Nikhil should amount to something. Nobody is trying to understand her. Sarla ma is doing everything she can to catch the villains. This dragging is terrible.

Abhigya composing a song scene - I like the scene mainly because I'm getting to see a different side of Pragya. The boss-employee line is stupid and all her threats to stop his pocket money, clothes and coffee were childish. In the context of her as a businesswoman, I liked how Pragzy is comfortable being herself.  Their relationship is so much more relaxed! Even if writing rock lyrics wasn't her turf, she tried and got it right. Pragzy, a woman on many talents!!LOL  

About the lyrics - yeah it wasn't John Lennon style, but it suits the target purchasing age group. Abhi did compose about love and sacrifice in the album after the kidnapping track. I guess, now he's back to lighter tunes!!LOL The money everyone around him want are made out of these songs.  I actually liked them showing how they're influencing each other as a couple. To me, that camaraderie between them was worth more than that peck on her cheek!Tongue

Precap - I can't believe the script has such lines for Tanu.Dead  Few good abhigya moments and the rest is a waste.

I agree w/ you.  The episode was largely disgusting, which is the good thing about me having to watch a recording of it.  That way, I fast forwarded the entire part of Takhil's taunting Sarla, and got to the part where Abhi confronted Nikhil

The part in bold - where Nikhil completely flipped things by blaming it on the now Australia exiled Aliya - was actually pretty funny.  As it is, Abhi hates Aliya, so he's happy to believe not just the truths about her, but also lies about her.  If Aliya ever returns in this show, it will be a good basis to have her reconciled to Pragya.

Anyway, Nikhil turns that entire story around in such a way that he is persona grata again in that house.  And then you have Sarla pointing at them b4 collapsing.

I cued all the Abhigya parts - I wanted to see a meeting of Pragya, Purab, Dadi and Rakash to discuss what Sarla tried to say to Pragya about Nikhil

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangepoiu123CerealgirlSowmii_cutiee

Go to top