Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 (Page 67)

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 7:56pm | IP Logged

Sat May 7 epi Takhil's plans

OK. After that classy abhigya scene, we got to see vulgar takhil - 2 totally deluded low-lives who lost track of reality and believe the baby is really Abhi's. So absurd to see the couple who actually made the baby talk about the baby they made as someone else's.  

This is pretty interesting dialog in the show.  Tanu lines apologizing to the baby was sooo weird. Sorry, baby I can't provide a good life for you? And Nikhil listening to all this and supporting her. They crossed all limits.  Hey, this scene didn't make it in ZEE USA episode.

Nikhil's plan is to kill Pragya through accident. 

Sarla ma hears their plan. That's good. But not good enough to prevent it as we saw the SBS on the accident. So Sarla ma knowing about this is to tell Abhi later. Later?? Shocked

Why CV's? You've literally made Praggu a punching bag. Emotional abuse, murder attempts, bullying, accidents, taunts, dumping missions that don't win - that's her life now. Yet she's so positive. IDK what Kool-aid Pragzy drinks everyday. Her "goodness" is her armor.

Precap - Finally Abhi questions Tanu about Nikhil. Sarla ma points at Nikhil. I really liked today's epi.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangemili9.Vrish.poiu123Mysterious7anamika.vijiNaina-

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Ohh, I forgot. Tanu saw abhigya's tight hug and closed the door and left.ShockedDancing  She left. Wow. That's huge.  Thank you, CV's for not ruining the moment with her barging in, screeching, and manipulating Abhi.

Did you notice how everyone is closing Abhigya's door these days? Did it start with Purab during the pillow fight? Then Abhi closed it. Robin barged in but closed it. Did dadi/Racho close it? Can't remember. Pragya closed it today. Now Tanu too. That says a lot.LOL

Next they have to lock it!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Space-Creationmili9poiu123Mysterious7anamika.viji-Nive-Naina-Sowmii_cutiee

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Hey all mothers and mothering types and wanna be mothers and gonna be mothers, 

A Happy Mother's Day! Heart  Hope you have a great day! Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangemili9poiu123Mysterious7anamika.vijiNaina-Sowmii_cutiee

anamika.viji IF-Rockerz
anamika.viji
anamika.viji

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Nice reviews nainu , prani & vrish Smile
@ prani - yes...we had so many good abhigya scenes today...but couldn't avoid the bad feeling while watching them as something bad is going to happen Confused..thts the way of our CVS ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CerealgirlNaina-

anamika.viji IF-Rockerz
anamika.viji
anamika.viji

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Happy mother's day everyone Smile !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangeMysterious7CerealgirlNaina-Sowmii_cutiee

--Aishwarya-- IF-Rockerz
--Aishwarya--
--Aishwarya--

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Happy Mothers Day everyone!!! Hug Big smile

kratikamonangeanamika.vijiCerealgirlNaina-Sowmii_cutiee

mili9 Goldie
mili9
mili9

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Good morning/evening girls! Happy Mother's day to all! 
Prani and Naina have nailed the reviews. Not much for me to add. So here are my few thoughts about yesterday's episode. 

Abhi-Pragya scenes, very tastefully done. Their sadness, Pragya's wish to make him better, the poem she reads, the I love you/not game with flowers, their tight hug, just out of this worldDay Dreaming. Sriti and Shabbir emote so well in these scenes that it seems so realistic, the change in their moods feels like an expected outcome. They simply look a...mazing together, no words. This somewhat serious, intense Abhi, who means business is who we want to see. The way the story-writers turned around this scene is phenomenal. She flits around him like a humming bird when he comes to her for a hug, reminded me the scene where they get stuck in the trial room. We can see and feel their love for each other when they are lying on the couch/ bed. Him gesturing to her with his eyes today didn't bother me  as it did during the dining table scene a few days ago. This seemed more natural and cute, since he is courting her in the privacy of their room rather than making a public spectacle Day Dreaming. The dhokla scene almost made the cut but for the fact that Abhi had to be cajoled to go and get her to feel better. This should have been intuitive from Abhi's side. That Eyyy is amazingDay Dreaming. Her blue saree is very nice. OK no more adjectives left for me today. They need a lock to their door or better yet, move out of MM. Don't see any sense in Pragya hiding her feelings from Abhi, liked the determined Abhi. Hope this Abhi lastsBig smile

However, the saccharine sweetness of the scenes between these two is bothering me, like something bad is about to happenUnhappy. We know that an accident is about to happen to Pragya, but please no long lasting consequences such as memory loss. That will be a draaagThumbs Down. I guess this will lead to the Twitch exposureThumbs Up. I was wishing for the grand exposure, Pragya in total control of the situation and all of the Twitch's vile acts coming out in succession. But we may see it when Pragya is incapacitated in some formOuch. Abhi finally questions her for the first timeClap, finally, finally. 

Dadi, nonsense, nonsense and nonsense Hum Saath Saath Hai dialogue. You know that you have a dysfunctional family, your grand daughter is just packed off to detention, your grandson and his wife relationship is in ruins, thanks to you and there is a pregnant Twitch with a creepo Nikhil roaming around your house, so where is the place for this saath saath dialogue? AngryDon't interfere with Abhi and Pragya's relationship, they are trying to mend it themselves. 

Sarla Maa, she is vehemently moving her hands and legs. She has so much free time on her hands, so why is she not writing a book on what she knows about Takhil and gifting it to AbhiEvil Smile? He would appreciate itLOL. That doctor person in precap is good, not sure how good a doctor he is, but surely a good mind-readerWink. Can we have him staying at MM, so he can interpret what Sarla Maa is thinking LOL

Takhil, obscene thinking from them today. Both are delusional, what is it about the Twitch saying sorry for the baby? What baby haq are they talking about in other people's property? What is the najaaish phaaida that Pragya is taking, being close to her husbandAngry? Abhi is rightfully hers for your information. And BTW about that stupid khoobsurathi, Abhi has seen Pragya with no make up, sweaty, covered in grime, along with her beautiful heart , which made him fall for her. Thumbs Up
Uggh... just can't bear her any longerAngryAngry

Don't know if I made much sense. I liked the episode, not looking forward to an ominous turn of events. Not liking the ominous music playing during the bad scenes with villians. 

That is it for now

Edited by mili9 - 08 May 2016 at 10:33am

kratikamonangepoiu123anamika.vijiCerealgirlNaina-

mili9 Goldie
mili9
mili9

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina-

Today's Episode! 5/7

• Aww, the way he's waiting for her response. *smiling like a four year old right now who just won a teddy bear*
  • Also, Pragz looks hot playing that I love you/I love you not game!!
  • Awww, he's restarting the game + Allah Waariyan + he's nervous it ended on "I love you not" Babes, its just a flower. She loves you, dont worry.

• Babes, do you have ANY idea how annoyed and angry I used to be at Abhi for taking back his confessions multiple times? Stop trying to be like your husband. Just let it gooo, let him knowww that you love him! 
  • LOVE that he knows she's lying. He says "Tumhare bolne se kya hota hai...jo maine feel kiya uska kya." *Taking the liberty to hug Abhi* He's growing up! 

• He'd rather hear the lie everyday, even if its a lie? Is he still about reciprocative love or is he actually okay with her not loving him back? *confused how to take the dialogue*
  • Haaan, Pragya. God forbid you confess, how is Tanu and Taakhil going to be exposed? How are the villians of Mumbai going to be demolished? How will Robin ever get his love? How will Bittu ever do well in school? *shaking my head* You'll always have a reason, my dear.
  • LOL, you want him to be upset everyday so you can cheer him up. Cute, but a little disturbing. Please dont say that again.

• NO ABHI, DONT SAY SORRY TO TANU. You never yelled at her! You have to break up with her! Hello, earth to new-somewhat-improved Abhi!! 
  • Antisocial personality disorder. Where they have no remorse for all the bad things they do in life and can go about doing evil things forever and always. Fun fact for y'all.
  • HOW DID THEY NOT KNOW THAT THIS IS SARLA'S ROOM. They live here! Its like me not being able to know its my kitchen once the lights are closed. *face palm, eye roll, sigh moment*

• BUT I LOVE THIS NEW SONG ON THEM "Itni si baat hai, mujhe tum se pyar hai."
  •  
  • PRECAP-Abhi found Nikhil at home!! Sarla pointed at Taakhil! 

Naina, I loved the way you put all of this in words. I can't describe my feelings any better than you didClap

Definitions from DSM-5? Looks like you are acing your psychology class. Good going, NainuuClap.

I don't want to see memory loss for Pragya at this crucial moment.  The team will all be quiet after that, don't even want to think about itCry unless somehow Sarla maa spills the beans. Really hoping that Abhi will take charge from here onSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CerealgirlNaina-

Go to top