India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 (Page 66)

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Okay, I finally caught up w/ this week's episodes.

Neel's return - I loved the way he blackmailed Aliya.  I was however disappointed that he didn't take up Pragya's offer.  Bulbul is spilt milk - no point crying over that.  And if he knew how and why she died, didn't he also know that she had married Purab and could no longer be his?  In fact, when he on his way out told Aliya how he was smitten by him, I was really excited.  In fact, instead of exiling Aliya  to Australia (more on that below), why can't they just marry her off to Neel and send her off to a real sasural? Evil SmileLOL

I like the pace at which this week's events went, even though they were somewhat redundant.  Abhi already knows what a bitch his sis is - what exactly did her exposure bring, particularly since her plot to steal his music and form a company that would make hay on his misery wasn't exposed?  The whole sequence looked like a rerun of the previous occasion that Aliya was exposed.  And her ranting about Purab again made no sense - it was same old, same old.  If Shikha is taking a break from the show or leaving it following marriage, then they could just as easily have married her off to Neel.

Speaking of which, I was really pissed @ Pragya trying to get Aliya moved to Australia.  Sanskari bitch needs to know that that penal colony ended centuries ago - if a thug like Aliya belongs in a jail  in India, why should she be a free bird in Australia?  Made no sense whatsoever - I was pissed @ the CVs for putting this in.  Yeah, I'm glad Aliya is gone, but not so glad that it ain't to jail.

And Neel bringing back memories of Bulbul - are they now planning to bring back Bulbul, after Kajol Srivastava  quit the show?  If so, have they decided on who plays the new Bulbul?

I liked Mitali's exchange w/ Tanu, but wish we were closer to Tanu's secret w/ Nikhil being exposed, so that she can finally be kicked out.  Only reason she's still there is that Abhi still thinks that her baby is his.  Pop that myth, and out she goes.

So while I like the new pace of the serial - the last year or more were like test matches, while this week was like a T20 - I'd like Tanu to be exposed & Bulbul to return.  Maybe Sarla can regain her speech and tell Abhi everything that happened to her.  That could put Tanu out of the game!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonange

Naina- IF-Sizzlerz
Naina-
Naina-

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Today's Episode! 5/7

Note: Who else saw Pragya getting injured coming up next? *raising hand* I just hope Daadi doesn't come to her rescue this time. We should have packed her as a carry on with Aliyah to Australia. Best punishment ever for Aalu. 

• When Abhi does his yearly taxes, how many dependents does he claim to have? Because babe, I don't think you're counting Nikhil. He sleeps, eats, creeps, does it all in MM. He's living on your finances.
  • LOL, okay nevermind, they're at Nikhils house. 
  • Gosh...why is he so creepy? "Woh toh hona hi tha..." *Then Nikhil takes like creepy pauses in between breaths and then subtly smiles* WHAT ARE YOU UPTO? Why are you so weird?? Why did Tanu ever fall for this guy? *because she's just as weird, whispers to self*
  • Is she crying more about Abhi kicking out Aliyah or about taking coffee from Pragz? 
  • Tanu, Aliyah literally just came back a few weeks ago. She was in jail for like two months. You never visited her. When were you so attached to her? *confused*
  • Are these pregnancy hormones talking...not like she should have any. 
  • Taakhil look cute right now. Eww, Nikhil saying how Taakhil are together to get baby "his haq" WHY dont you just marry the darn baby mama and give the baby some peace, man! Like how does ruining Abhigya give baby its haq?
  • HOW Tanu was ever able to captivate Abhi is beyond me. 
  • Btw, Nikku's not wearing a vest! I'd imagine he sleeps with the vest on. 
  • New background music on Abhigya. Where are they churning these instrumentals out of? 
  • That actually does suck. His sister is the cause of her sisters miseries. Feel bad for Abhi *patting him on the back*
  • "Ek ladki thi deewani si...ek chehre pe woh marti thi" UMM, thats the poem SRK said from Mohabbatein. Not like I have every SRK dialogue memorized by heart (I do). 
  • Btw, LOVE how he brought her such a huge card! 
  • Like how he so determinedly said he loves her. Determined Abhi is very rare to see. Dislike how he said "Fuggy" 
  • Aww, the way he's waiting for her response. *smiling like a four year old right now who just won a teddy bear*
  • Also, Pragz looks hot playing that I love you/I love you not game!!
  • Awww, he's restarting the game + Allah Waariyan + he's nervous it ended on "I love you not" Babes, its just a flower. She loves you, dont worry.
  • Why flashbacking to Holi and kidnapping track? 
  • I wasn't excited about the hug because it didn't seem as cute in the upcoming segments. But its adorbs! I love how he always puts his hand on the back of her head. Dont know if thats Abhi vs just a Shabz thing.
  • They haven't really had this type of hug before, where her head is placed under his chin!! And Tanu watching is icing on the top. 
  • "How can Pragya just...mein bahar thi, toh woh usse galay laga rahi thi?" Karma is a B, Tanu. Lets flashback to all the times you did that. *trying to flashback, but it doesn't work that way*
  • LOL Tanu has still got the oozing confidence, I have to say. "Meri khoobsurti ki aage..." 
  • THEY MENTIONED ABORTION!! OMG! Guys, she's already done the abortion. She's lying to herself. 
  • Why does Sriti sometimes look much shorter than Shabz in some scenes? I swear, she was at least three inches taller three seconds ago. 
  • Babes, do you have ANY idea how annoyed and angry I used to be at Abhi for taking back his confessions multiple times? Stop trying to be like your husband. Just let it gooo, let him knowww that you love him! 
  • LOVE that he knows she's lying. He says "Tumhare bolne se kya hota hai...jo maine feel kiya uska kya." *Taking the liberty to hug Abhi* He's growing up! 
  • LOL at Abhi teaching Pragya about love. Its seriously come to this?
  • "Jhaappii" "Good night to tab hogi jab tum mere sapno me aaogi. Sapno me dekhna kya kya karwaunga." Cuteee. Thank you CVs for not making this scene become tragic and hurtful and angsty and whatnot. 
  • Pragz, it bothers me when you fall asleep in your sarees. As much as I love them, aren't they uncomfortable to sleep in? Go change! And Abhi too! Wearing jeans to bed? 
  • They can't stop looking at each other! *doe-y eyes*
  • Abhi is sleeping on the mirror side yet again! Future bed side for Pragz is definitely near the closet. 
  • He'd rather hear the lie everyday, even if its a lie? Is he still about reciprocative love or is he actually okay with her not loving him back? *confused how to take the dialogue*
  • Haaan, Pragya. God forbid you confess, how is Tanu and Taakhil going to be exposed? How are the villians of Mumbai going to be demolished? How will Robin ever get his love? How will Bittu ever do well in school? *shaking my head* You'll always have a reason, my dear.
  • LOL, you want him to be upset everyday so you can cheer him up. Cute, but a little disturbing. Please dont say that again.
  • Tanu's wardrobe has become so weird. Like whats up with the uneven tunics and flowery pjs?
  • Nikhil's outfit looks better today. I think the tie changes everything. I never thought I'd miss Nikhil in his business attire.
  • NO ABHI, DONT SAY SORRY TO TANU. You never yelled at her! You have to break up with her! Hello, earth to new-somewhat-improved Abhi!! 
  • So Nikhil has gone to the dark side. Er, darker side...no,um...darkest side? Whatevs, he's moved on to making blueprints of murdering people. Why couldn't they just have Nikhil be the one who helped bring Vijay in the house? Why bringing amazin Neel for this? 
  • Antisocial personality disorder. Where they have no remorse for all the bad things they do in life and can go about doing evil things forever and always. Fun fact for y'all.
  • HOW DID THEY NOT KNOW THAT THIS IS SARLA'S ROOM. They live here! Its like me not being able to know its my kitchen once the lights are closed. *face palm, eye roll, sigh moment*
  • Hey, but I'm glad Sarla heard, though I feel bad for the woman. But she can sign language, draw, write out everything to someone else right? If she could attempt to walk, I'm sure she can attempt to use her hands to signal danger to others!
  • OOh, I have the same large framed glasses like Robin! *Hi-fiving Robin*
  • I like the orange on Shabz. I like the tshirt, first time ever! Maybe because its solid and it reminds me of orange popsicles, which are the best kinds of popsicles.
  • Why does Daadi have to watch their romance? Why can't they romance in peace? Daadi could have been on a flight to Aussy with Aliyah right now *sigh*
  • LOL at Robin becoming the cutest third wheel in their relationship. I'm okay with Robin, bas!
  • I would have LOVED this scene...had Abhi initiated it himself. I didn't like Daadi pointing it out to him to make her feel better. 
  • But nevertheless, its cute <3
  • Augh, I dont like typical soap music
  • BUT I LOVE THIS NEW SONG ON THEM "Itni si baat hai, mujhe tum se pyar hai."
  • Btw, this is the same pillar at which he forced her to marry Suresh when she was leaving him after their pehla divorce. Nice to see refreshingly cute things happen at the same place. 
  • PRECAP-Abhi found Nikhil at home!! Sarla pointed at Taakhil! 
It was a cute episode, in general. Highlight for me was their eyelock at the end. They both look yummy and leave it to TiSha to make each one of their eyelocks somewhat different than the previous one. As most people guessed, Pragz is about to fall into danger. I don't see her getting as badly injured as in August, judging by the promo. But we could be falling into a fake memory loss track...not real, because that'd be too complicated, no? Oh wait, this is KKB. Everything and anything is possible. 

Edited by Naina- - 07 May 2016 at 11:30am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Space-Creationkratikamonangemili9poiu123Mysterious7anamika.vijichubbygirl-Nive-Sowmii_cutiee

-Nive- IF-Rockerz
-Nive-
-Nive-

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina-

• When Abhi does his yearly taxes, how many dependents does he claim to have? Because babe, I don't think you're counting Nikhil. He sleeps, eats, creeps, does it all in MM. He's living on your finances.
  • LOL, okay nevermind, they're at Nikhils house.
  • Haaan, Pragya. God forbid you confess, how is Tanu and Taakhil going to be exposed? How are the villians of Mumbai going to be demolished? How will Robin ever get his love? How will Bittu ever do well in school? *shaking my head* You'll always have a reason, my dear.
  • NO ABHI, DONT SAY SORRY TO TANU. You never yelled at her! You have to break up with her! Hello, earth to new-somewhat-improved Abhi!! 
  • HOW DID THEY NOT KNOW THAT THIS IS SARLA'S ROOM. They live here! Its like me not being able to know its my kitchen once the lights are closed. *face palm, eye roll, sigh moment*
  • OOh, I have the same large framed glasses like Robin! *Hi-fiving Robin*
  • I like the orange on Shabz. I like the tshirt, first time ever! Maybe because its solid and it reminds me of orange popsicles, which are the best kinds of popsicles.
  • LOL at Robin becoming the cutest third wheel in their relationship. I'm okay with Robin, bas

You really made me ROFL! Not that I like only these portions. I loved your entire review but these parts needed special attention!!

ROFL

Sometimes (OK, I should replace it with mostly) your reviews are cuter than the episode. Hug

Edited by -Nive- - 07 May 2016 at 12:16pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysterious7anamika.vijichubbygirlNaina-

Naina- IF-Sizzlerz
Naina-
Naina-

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Nivuuu Hug You're too adorbs and kind. Glad my random ideas can entertain! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chubbygirl-Nive-

chubbygirl IF-Rockerz
chubbygirl
chubbygirl

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Tanu back to Nikhil and her baby's Haq dialogues wereLOLand Nikhil promise to get his baby's Haq from Abhi wasROFL
Tanu seeing Abhigya's hug and closing the door slowly was like she leant some manners like Sowmii mentioned in the AT
Tanu still planning for an abortionSleepyand telling about Pragya taking illegal faida with Abhi was really funny.Abhigya's hug was full of hotnessDay DreamingHeart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123anamika.vijiNaina-

chubbygirl IF-Rockerz
chubbygirl
chubbygirl

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
@Naina your post is just ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Naina-

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Okay, so they are finally starting to move on exposing Tanu vis a vis Nikhil.  The precap has Abhi for the first time ever questioning Tanu on what she's doing w/ Nikhil.  And Sarla cleanly points to Nikhil in a way that not just Pragya, but everyone in that room would be suspicious.

From the promos, it looks like Pragya will be hit, and then Takhil will be exposed.  Maybe when Pragya loses her memory, Sarla will recover & tell Abhi everything - enough for him to at least kick out Tanu, if not put them both in jail.

One point about the abortion mention - Tanu mentioned that she can't even do an abortion, as she'll then lose the only reason Abhi has to keep her home - as long as he doesn't know the truth about that baby.  But even w/o that, at 6 months pregnancy - as mentioned a few episodes back - as far as India goes, abortions at that stage are illegal.  In the US, they are legal right up to birth, but in India, no doctor would legally agree to do that.  So a legal abortion is out of question for Tanu.

Why doesn't Leena too get married, if she ain't already?  Then Tanu too can have a reason to disappear. Evil SmileLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123anamika.vijiCerealgirlSowmii_cutiee

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 7:54pm | IP Logged

Sat May 7 epi                                     Tanu next? Good episode

Abhigya scenes - It's not easy to have the kind of relationship they have knowing his sister destroyed her sister. In spite of that tragedy, how they're able to relate to each other's pain and be in love is terrific script. Their love growing against this violent context is just amazing. 

Abhi is sad. Pragya is sad he's sad. Pragzy is sad for her own reasons too. But she's the kind of person who makes herself happy by making others happy. So bringing Abhi out of his sadness brings her out of sadness too. She's wired differently!LOL

I'm glad Pragzy cheered him up.  Giving him flowers and playing I love you - I love you not - real cute way to do something nice for him. That was awesome of CV's to have that game to express their love. Abhi is annoyed she wouldn't accept the answer was I love you. And he starts the game again. You could see how much he wanted her to tell him she loves him. 

The part when he went "love you not," and her turn was to go "I love you" was super duper awesome. You could so see and hear oceans of love in Pragya's eyes and her voice. Sriti was supreme in that scene.  You could see Abhi so happy. Later he said he'll remember this day. Ominous!  And the hug. Dancing Yes, thank God , these 2 could hug and console each other after a terrible day.  Day Dreaming

Shabir and Sriti fit like a glove. ClapStarTheir talent and physique are equally matched. These simple games of love they play as they rough out the problems in their life - a relief to them and us.

I've always felt she shows her love for him in selfless, saving him, you know the mega stuff - which is impersonal, kind of?  But today, she did something for herself and for Abhi - the small stuff. The stuff that really makes a difference.LOL

Of course, Praggu retracts her confession. Didn't like it, but she has to follow the script and I'm going along with this.  So mature of Abhi to not believe her and not taunt her. He's graduated to higher love now. Yay, Abhi. So happy they turned it into a funny scene. Loved how Abhi came after her for a hug. That scared her to go to bed. Loved how Abhi made faces at her.  Loved that scene. Just store this in your memory, prani. I know @mina-ma will gif this. So I have back up.Tongue

Later downstairs, Abhi flirting with Praggu with dhoklas was a treat.  They looked so soft and good. Where's the green chutney? Hmm... Punjabad family eating dhoklas - what happened to samosa aur pakoras, bhai?? National integration, I guess. I want to see abhigya eating dosas too.  I love dhoklas. Loved how he called her hey. LOL That relaxed relationship between them relaxes me. And His orange t-shirt and her blue saree, they were a treat to watch.Day Dreaming

Oh Godji, these many good scenes can only mean one thing.  Something is going to happen to them. Cry Fantastic script for abhigya scenes.  Tisha were a treat.Clap

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Space-Creationkratikamonangemili9Raji9poiu123Mysterious7anamika.vijiNaina-Sowmii_cutiee

Go to top