India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 (Page 65)

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Daadi apologizing to Sarla. I think some people wanted this. I want to like it but like the less Daadi you give me the better.
"Main bhi tumhari apradhi hoon" damn righttt madammm. Indeed daadi if only you had never told prags to fight this fight.

Ok I know it's meant to be emotional but seriously all I want to do is laugh bitterly. Daadi saying how her gharwaalon destroy the peace selfishly. Daadiji this was a preexisting condition and you chose pragya for abhi intending for her to fix it. It was not her problem to fix and I think you're well-served that the problem persists.

Dad is asking why sarla doesn't live at her house and does janki live there and what happened to prags' daadi b/c surely she is not dead yet

Dad now says he thinks sarla will start talking and reveal all and that's how stuff will be solved

You know what I think should happen, abhigya should resolve their issues and have a baby. Nevermind taking some time to just be a healthy couple and not rushing into things, sarla needs a natin to motivate her to recover!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangemili9poiu123Mysterious7anamika.vijiNaina-

Naina- IF-Sizzlerz
Naina-
Naina-

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
MINAAA! ROFL The last post got to me! "Nevermind taking some time..." LOL. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mili9Mysterious7-mina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Dad is asking what abhigya are fighting about in the precap

If prags keeps lying about her feelings with abhi I will be displeased

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mili9poiu123Mysterious7anamika.vijiNaina-

Mysterious7 IF-Rockerz
Mysterious7
Mysterious7

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mina-

Dad doesn't agree w Prags plan and says she is being too smart

OMGGG I dunno if this means what it sounds like but Dad keeps saying Prags should forget all this and go sleep with Abhi Shocked

ROFL...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika.vijiNaina--mina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Nadz!!! Feel like I haven't seen you in ages! Hi! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysterious7

Mysterious7 IF-Rockerz
Mysterious7
Mysterious7

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mina-

Nadz!!! Feel like I haven't seen you in ages! Hi! Big smile

Heyyy Mina Smile, how are you?!...

I was just enjoying your Mina show live here...

I love your live reactions, thoughts and your Dad's too. Great sense of humour you guys have Smile LOL...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-mina-

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 7:41pm | IP Logged

Fri May 6 epi                                                 Heavy epi - What's next?

Aliya is packed away to Australia, against Abhi's decision. Poor guy. He's got the commissioner's # on speed dial (considering Mehra's crime history), but Praggu is not cop-friendly. So no jail time for her crimes. I get it now. Aliya is wearing loose outfit to make it easy for her BD.

CV's could have easily sent her away on a trip, but I think this time Aliya will come back in a new avatar. Dunno what that is - a female rockstar? A businesswoman? Abhi's sponsor?

Ghar ka maamla - I didn't agree with Pragya's reasoning. Will it bring back BB? Jail didn't change her. She needs to feel remorse.  Maybe they should have shipped off Aliya right after she tried to get married to Purab.  I get this show is about Abhi and Pragya and how they save each other. Doing all this for Abhi because she can't see him in pain.So not really selfless either. Just that self-interest is Abhi. Soap stuff.  Also means Aliya will come back to continue her crimes!

Heavy apologies and confessions from dadi to Pragya and Sarla ma.Cry Why all this being nice to each other now? Scaring me.Shocked Is dadi leaving the show? Is this her indirect apology to us viewers?Closure on past events. True, how much Aroras suffered because of Aliya/Mehras. I feel this epi marked the end of the revenge marriage. Next track is new life for the show.

Only thing that'll change all this sadness is for BB to come back. I've been saying this and I'll stick to this. Smile BB will come back and that'll make Aliya a non-criminal and normal again.Stern Smile

Tanu is left now. Will Tanu leave now that Aliya is gone? Or will she try something stupid one last time and get the truth out herself? Maybe Tanu will have a different exposure - may not involve truth coming out. Maybe she gives up baby for adoption.

What's next for abhigya? Separation? Union? If not both, what else? Not thinking memory losses.

Precap - back to boss-employee line.  Unexpected, heavy epi.

Edited by Cerealgirl - 06 May 2016 at 7:41pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonange.Vrish.Raji9poiu123Mysterious7anamika.vijiNaina-Sowmii_cutiee-mina-

Naina- IF-Sizzlerz
Naina-
Naina-

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Btw, ironic how Aliyah has been exposed and packed away to put an end to her crazy and desperate measures so that Shikha can begin her "happily ever after" with the husband! 
Seeing Shikha happy makes me so happy, especially after watching Aliya's role spiral down a black hole of negativity. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangepoiu123Mysterious7CerealgirlSowmii_cutiee

Go to top