India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 (Page 64)

mili9 Goldie
mili9
mili9

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
@ Prani, thanks for sharing your thoughts. 
Thank you for reminding me about Aliya's punishment worthy criminal acts. I just concentrated on 
Bulbul death/Pragya's responsibility/justice angle. Yes engineering a kidnapping, multiple attempts at murder surely are criminal acts and are worthy of punishment by law. Yes is not right for Pragya to decide whether Aliya needs to be prosecuted or sent on a vacationLOL. It is shocking that the soap seems to ignore the law, bigamy is shown in a casual manner, male lead potrays himself as a victim caught between two womenAngry, compares his situation to Maharaja's harem, marriage without divorce proceedings shown with great aplomb, criminals escape prosecution to name a few.  Probably shouldn't go there. 

As for hubby being wonderful, that he is, but he is no PragyaLOL. Extreme objectivity is what he has, so I get 'in my face objectivity'if I ask for it. So have to be careful if I really want to know his opinion on certain things. ClapBut all good there. 

About drama in life, I don't have the stomach for this kind of roller coaster ride either in real life or reel life. This is the first ever soap I watched. Come to think of it, when I saw the name of the show, I decided that this is a crying, weeping, MS, kumkum dialogue filled show, don't know who would watch it. But that drunken chashmish got me hooked. Slowly Abhi grew on me. Now I seem to be obsessed with these two together,  cursing myself for ever seen drunken chashmish in the first place, promising myself that I will never get myself into another mess like this with a disclaimer,  unless these two act together again. 

Again, long answer, Prani. Bear with me. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Raji9anamika.vijiCerealgirlNaina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Dad doesn't agree w Prags plan and says she is being too smart

OMGGG I dunno if this means what it sounds like but Dad keeps saying Prags should forget all this and go sleep with Abhi Shocked

Space-Creationmili9anamika.vijiNaina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
I don't like daadi presenting prags plan as her own :(
Aww indu daasi no Australia will not reform aalu!! Poor innocents wanting to believe such things. 

I am concerned. Can aalu destroy abhi from afar? Maybe not on the serial but in real life.

Did daadi just give a gardening metaphor? You don't cut off a barren bough, you wait for it to bloom because it's part of the tree? Ok but like sometimes you do cut off parts of trees i'm just saying

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangemili9anamika.viji

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
No no abhi wrong instruction. You should tell purab to get her ticket and set her up with initial funds for Australia. Like come on there is a way to exile siblings. 
Aalu is getting off RIDICULOUSLY LIGHT though

Lol at mithali packing for aalu pre-emptively? And dad is asking where raj is 

Yayyy daadi revealed this was prags request. Wish she had detailed a bit more Tongue

mili9Mysterious7anamika.vijiNaina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Hot sad rockstar where are you sitting all mopey? Don't tell me that's your room

Eeew oh nooo pranu both show up to comfort abhi. Don't like. 

What is prags doing just standing there. "I have come to give coffee not sympathy" ok whatevs man don't be so pretentious pls

"We can give our loved ones second chances so long as they are alive" or until they kill you I suppose

Dad thinks he has just had a brilliant and unique revelation - he realized aalu has been exiled cause Shikha wants to go off on honeymoon LOL

I am not much interested in this abhigya scene it doesn't suit my mood alas

kratikamonangemili9anamika.vijiNaina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Aww tanu looks so alone storming into aalu's deserted room! But then aalu wasn't there when prags brought tanu into the house last year, and she's been gayab a lot in between. Still, so deserted!!

Lol this mithali-tanu scene. Is this the same show where tanu was being tortured by dolls and fake ghosts? Hurrah for moving on and the ever evolving tone of this crazy show Tongue

kratikamonangemili9anamika.vijiNaina-

mili9 Goldie
mili9
mili9

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kratikamonange

Originally posted by mili9

o reason for her to continue with the charade of boss/employee and the like.

I believe The CVs want abhi to make a decision about Tanu, after all that pragya dclares her love for him, do not change much in situation tabhi, it is yet to return to its so-called responsability of father 
Least he chooses pragya on baby 

Fatima, thanks for your thoughts. 

Doesn't make sense from Pragya's point of view. She knows that the baby is not his responsibility, so hopefully she is not expecting Abhi to choose Pragya over every neighbour's babyBig smile. If anything, Abhi should be in this dilemma on how to choose Pragya over his fake baby responsibility., since he doesn't know the truth yet. But Abhi seems to be happily over the burden of fake baby resposibility, don't know exactly how he turned his brain off in this aspect. Like Prani I believe said before, this is his battle. 

Pragya on the otherhand,  still seems to feel that she needs proof to out the Twitch to Abhi. This may have been true earlier in the track ( although I seriously doubt it ), but now their equation has changed. So no point in trying to divert him and acting in front of him. She just needs to be herself with him, real and loving and all problems solved! Clap

The writers are not reading the situation correctly here or they are just so used to dragging that they think it is too premature for them to be together after ? one year of marriageAngryConfused . We want the Twitch menace to be resolved for good please. 

Edited by mili9 - 06 May 2016 at 6:43pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangepoiu123

Naina- IF-Sizzlerz
Naina-
Naina-

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mili9

But that drunken chashmish got me hooked. Slowly Abhi grew on me. Now I seem to be obsessed with these two together,  cursing myself for ever seen drunken chashmish in the first place, promising myself that I will never get myself into another mess like this with a disclaimer,  unless these two act together again. 

Bold: YES. Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mili9Mysterious7

Go to top