India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 (Page 63)

kratikamonange Senior Member
kratikamonange
kratikamonange

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Who is this person , who crated this angel call pragya ?
Despite everyting that happened , she thinks helped Alia

Although I understand your reasons , i do not agree with your dcision ,
I would not have done , even if it does not brings back bulbul

Alia deserved to be punished , for You , for purab who lost his wife and for your mother

Dadi you are right , this whole mess is your fault

Why tanu still in MM ?
She became useless

Tomorrow we Will go to romance abhigya as if nothing had happened Confused , cvs wants to prove only feelings abhi tale here , when abhi feels good while MM should feel good   Confused
How sad

I expected a lot of purab today but nothing just right there consoling

Edited by kratikamonange - 06 May 2016 at 1:21pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mili9poiu123anamika.vijiCerealgirl

Naina- IF-Sizzlerz
Naina-
Naina-

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
I also think that a brand new track is about to start...not just a subtrack, like we've been getting in the past year. And I think this time around, Tanu's pregnancy will remain a subtrack. 
They're just switching things over. Just like how the past subtracks didn't really have much significance over Tanu's pregnancy, her baby daddy truth won't matter much in the upcoming track. Like you mentioned earlier, Prani, it could just be a relevation as simple as a text over the phone for Abhi. 

CVs gave us the pregnancy drama a year ago. Made Abhigya's relationship get stronger, then crumble to pieces in the middle, and now are bringing them closer once again. Vilians like Raj, Vijay, Neel came and left. Aliyah got exposed three times. Made everyone a part of Team Prada besides Abhi. GOT TABHI TO THE MANDAP. But no Tanu exposure. 

CVs are so chalaaq. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangemili9poiu123CerealgirlSowmii_cutiee-mina-

Mysterious7 IF-Rockerz
Mysterious7
Mysterious7

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Pragz reacted and made a decision in regards to Aliyah in a practical manner. We know Aliyah can't change because she is the main villain and will more likely to get positive just near the end of the soap but Pragz doesn't know that. Forgetting and Forgiving is not something that everyone has, it's rare infact especially when it comes to situations such as family's death. She can not bring back her sister, there is no point blaming someone, no one physically forced Bulbul to attempt the suicide so they can not be fully accountable for that anyway and Pragya only knows about Aliyah being part of it not the unnamed, technically Aliyah was the only one other than Vijay who did the attempted murder on Pragz. So Pragya wanting Aliyah to change or expecting Aliyah to change is pretty normal considering she is Abhi's sister and means alot to him, both sisters are family. Whether I agree with Pragya's decision sending her to Australia I don't know but the fact that she wants her to change, pretty normal family thing, don't you reckon?!. Yes it's not Pragya's responsibility but being a bhabhi to her she can have that right if she wants. She's taking the responsibility of Abhi, why not Aliyah?!. Family is family. Because what Daadi expects Pragz to do in regards to Abhi is not Pragya's responsibility either, it's Daadi's responsibility. Daadi today admitted she went wrong somewhere in regards to her upbringing. Instead of asking for forgiveness only, how about correcting that and you do something Daadi that actually benefits your grandchildren and Pragz. Now is the good time to tell Abhi everything, don't you reckon?!. I guess not, *sigh*...

Edited by Mysterious7 - 06 May 2016 at 2:07pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mili9CerealgirlNaina-Sowmii_cutiee

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mili9

Hi Mili, your post was not a ranting at all! Loved your analysisHug.  I've shared my thoughts on your topics in blue. Smile

First, let us be objective about Bulbul's death. Bulbul decided to help her sister out of her own volition. She also had to face enmity from Aliya, which is independent of her sister. In the process of saving her sister she got hurt, this was a split second decision taken by Bulbul herself. 

BB's character started the story and her death is continuing the villain - leads enmity. 

Her death is a tragedy, but nobody's fault. It didn't stop the mission. It didn't help in exposing the villains (except the team used it as a reason to keep going). Aliya didn't get Purab.  

BB will come back. This is a fake death situation. CV's are just milking this for a leap or next track. Maybe that's why I don't have a serious reaction to today's epi.LOL

As for Pragya, she belongs to a different breed. Her mistake is agreeing to this stupid mission. I am angry with her for continuing to put up an act with Abhi, especially when he is pouring his heart out to her. No reason for her to continue with the charade of boss/employee and the like. I guess won't work for drama, that is why I am not in the soap businessLOL.

Agreed, Mili.  This I'm the boss and you're an employee is so lame now. I'm hoping next week she'll out herself. Everyone knows about her now. It's not because of Abhi's sake either. I wish Pragya is not shown as a spoilsport.  She's either a coy maiden or a tease Abhi runs away from!Ouch Love to see Pragzy just normal and real. 

Bold - this cracked me up, Mili.LOL Working on cutting all kinds of drama in my life and I'm watching all this drama. Sometimes I find myself yelling at the screen - "Just tell him, Pragzy! Just say yes."LOL

However, I must say people of her breed ( extreme positivity ) are not so rare. There are people who can always step back from a situation and look at it very objectively and come up with different solutions than the obvious. I can say this with conviction because my husband is one of them. He can totally remove himself emotionally from a situation, assess what is good, what is bad, who is right, who is wrong and ultimately can come up with options of what might work and what doesn't. These people do not bear grudges, once they evaluate a situation, find what works and make a decision, they simply move on and hit delete button from their memory. These are  pathological optimists. This is what Pragya did today with Aliya. Thank God, most of us don't do thisBig smileOf course apart from Aliya's well being she also factored in Abhi's emotions which is what makes her uniquely sweet and why I feel that Abhi is one lucky dude to have herClapStar

Sounds like you have a wonderful hubby!ClapLOL Good for you! It's definitely a strength to be rational and think through situations and make decisions!

I did have a problem with Pragya's line that jail didn't change Aliya before so there's no point sending her back.  The idea of a top ranking daily serial having the female lead pooh-pooh and evade law - me not too happy!Shocked

Of course, it's a soap. As I've claimed before, BB is not really dead. So Aliya isn't really a murderer, I guess!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mili9

kratikamonange Senior Member
kratikamonange
kratikamonange

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mili9

Ok, the ranting continues. 
First, let us be objective about Bulbul's death. Bulbul decided to help her sister out of her own volition. She also had to face enmity from Aliya, which is independent of her sister. In the process of saving her sister she got hurt, this was a split second decision taken by Bulbul herself. On the other hand, Pragya did not anticipate this impending disaster. Now once this happened, in a sickening turn of events, Aliya decided to take advantage of the situation to remove Bulbul from the equation in order to get to Purab. So the taunting happened, Bulbul realized her physical condition, and due to intense emotional distress she ended her life. So her death really is multifactorial, her physical condition coupled with her enmity to Aliya and her emotional distress led to her death. Pragya's mission had a very little contribution to this unfortunate event although on the surface it appears as such. This is not to say that I approve of this stupid enemy mitao mission.

As for Pragya, she belongs to a different breed. Her mistake is agreeing to this stupid mission. I am angry with her for continuing to put up an act with Abhi, especially when he is pouring his heart out to her. No reason for her to continue with the charade of boss/employee and the like. She just needs to be herself with him at this time. There is absolutely no need for finding some stupid proofs about the Twitch or anything else. Short of the Twitch admitting directly in front of Abhi, there is absolutely no way to prove at this time till the baby is born. She failed in all those video recordings and so forth. Even if Nikhil says he is the father, the Twitch can say otherwise TILL the baby is born. Like Naina said all she needs to do at this point to the share the information with Abhi and let life take its course. Especially since Abhi seems to have gotten some of his marbles back, this might get the ball rolling in the right direction. Once she is in her element with Abhi, I can't see how Abhi wouldn't  trust her at this time of the gameSmile. If he doesn't, his loss. I guess won't work for drama, that is why I am not in the soap businessLOL.

However, I must say people of her breed ( extreme positivity ) are not so rare. There are people who can always step back from a situation and look at it very objectively and come up with different solutions than the obvious. I can say this with conviction because my husband is one of them. He can totally remove himself emotionally from a situation, assess what is good, what is bad, who is right, who is wrong and ultimately can come up with options of what might work and what doesn't. These people do not bear grudges, once they evaluate a situation, find what works and make a decision, they simply move on and hit delete button from their memory. These are  pathological optimists. This is what Pragya did today with Aliya. Thank God, most of us don't do thisBig smileOf course apart from Aliya's well being she also factored in Abhi's emotions which is what makes her uniquely sweet and why I feel that Abhi is one lucky dude to have herClapStar

Dadi did say some truths in front of Abhi today, that it is because of Pragya that Aliya is not going to jail. Hope our hero heard it and gets it. She was also aplogetic for pushing Pragya into this stupid mission. She admitted that her upbringing was crappyClap

We can hope for Aliya's redemption but won't happen. She seems like a sociopathOuchAnd that is what this soap needs.Angry

Twitch is plain crazy today, don't know what she is talking about Pragya acting and Abhi can't see through her. Do you guys think we are now going to go down the route of insane TwitchAngry

OK. this is it for today. I don't think I can write coherently about the episode today. These are just some random ramblings. 

o reason for her to continue with the charade of boss/employee and the like.

I believe The CVs want abhi to make a decision about Tanu, after all that pragya dclares her love for him, do not change much in situation tabhi, it is yet to return to its so-called responsability of father 
Least he chooses pragya on baby 

mili9

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Watching now
Is there a new theme song?? My Indian video source sounds like there is

I'm enjoying abhi telling off aalu in detail. Didn't realize I wanted to see this but it's great!

Why does he refer to bb as purab's honewali wife...marriage happened na :P

mili9

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Dad says it's interesting and he loves the ep so far!
Lord why is Tanu hiding? How strange

Ugh pragya-daadi store room scene do not want

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangemili9Naina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Prags does have a point, jail did nothing to fix aaliya and she would only become more criminal hanging out with criminals

OMG YES YES YESSS prags and cvs thank you!!! I always want to send aalu back to Australia!!! I always try to write that into my fics lol. So pleased CVS took this route. Only thing is I want her to get better in Aus...whereas she will ultimately only get worse :(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mili9Mysterious7Naina-

Go to top