India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 (Page 61)

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Viji I know, just the site I was watching on had wrong video. Or I skipped to the end somehow?? Idk will double check later Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika.viji

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Ok does my verdict change now that I've seen the whole thing? Not so much. More exciting for sure but I am still ready to be done with it Tongue

Naina-

anamika.viji IF-Rockerz
anamika.viji
anamika.viji

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Whts uncles comment on episode, Mina ?! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Naina--mina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Viji I asked him for you! He said it's very good because aalu has been exposed but it would be better if Tanu got exposed he would be more happy and also he wasnt watching it with close attention and maybe needs to rewatch LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangeanamika.viji-Nive-Naina-Sowmii_cutiee

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 10:08pm | IP Logged

Thurs May 5                          Pragya vs Aliya drama again

Pretty interesting things came up today. This episode is supposed to mark something. End of revenge marriage track or beginning of next track. IDK.

Neel - "I'm supporting Aliya against Pragya" and he's going to be a remote partner in Aliya's war against Praggu.  This guy wanted money so badly but changed his mind after seeing Pragya. He blamed Aliya for BB's death, and now he blames Pragya. So he came and went just to fuel Aliya's hatred for Pragya. Neel said I love you to Aliya LOL! Just like that! LOLDid she care? NO way. Weird! Stern SmilePragya and Purab didn't handle him well. They were too eager and willing to do anything for proof against Aliya. He used that to his advantage.

Aliya - "I killed BB. So what are you going to do about it." All her crimes against BB are out. Lot of these lines were not on web version. Neelia and takhil are a team, huh! Shocked She's going to keep ruining Abhi and Pragya. Nothing new here. If BB returns now, then what? Will Aliya be off the hook?

Dadi - "Pragya took the money from Abhi to save him. She pretended to hate him."  Her path was bad but intention is good. OK. That's pretty much the outing of mugambo to everyone. Pragya can be Pragya now.Smile

Pragya - "I'll keep fighting Abhi's enemies and I have support." Pragya, Purab, Rachna, Akash and dadi. And Abhi. Nothing new here either. 

Abhi - "I'll put my ego aside and tell her I love her first." This line wasn't on ZEE USA, but in web version. That's a huge change in Abhi. He started off as a dark hero and is now getting lighter - I'd say he's changed about 60% from the revenge marriage days. Both now need to confess, I guess. 

We thought Tanu truth would come out next. 

But we got Aliya's confession of crimes. 

And Mugambo is outed now to all.

Pragya said she'll become fuggy once taaliya outed. Well, Aliya outed herself. So Tanu next? 

Once Tanu is outed and then fuggy goes public, I'm guessing there'll be a leap.

I get the feeling CV's are trying to wrap up something. So is the end of the revenge marriage chapter? Or the beginning of the next track. Can't be. Or new characters are joining?Confused BB is going to return??

Hope next track is not about getting proofs against Aliya. Hope Pragya realizes there's no need to prove anything to Abhi now.

Shikha just got married and Leena got engaged. Are these 2 leaving? Why this whole drama now?

Unexpected episode. Seems like a transition epi - to next track or a leap to me.

Precap - Abhi - Aliya scene.

Edited by Cerealgirl - 05 May 2016 at 10:20pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonange-Nive-Naina-Sowmii_cutiee

Naina- IF-Sizzlerz
Naina-
Naina-

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Guyss, I was going to post a review for today's episode but I'm purely lazy after spamming the EDT nonstop today. And then I read Mili, Mina and Prani's posts. And as Sowmz stated earlier, I'm also just going to say Ditto. So many things that you all mentioned that I completely agree with. So thank you for that! Thumbs Up

Sowmii_cutiee

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Naina...there is no such thing as monopolizing the EDT, ok! the EDT is a limitlessly expanding space. Remember that any time misplaced guilt or self-consciousness gets to you!! Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sowmii_cutieeNaina-

Naina- IF-Sizzlerz
Naina-
Naina-

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Aww Minama!! Hug

-mina-

Go to top