India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 (Page 6)

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
awww prags trying to keep her distance...uff my heart is breaking in the best way.

abhi talking about responsibility and accepting his mistake - so delayed that I have trouble appreciating this

abhi telling us why he chose tanu - hey this is fascinating. but also...so delayed that I have trouble appreciating it.

abhi just told prags he loves her...well in the abstract "i'm having to leave the girl i love"...but still Shocked

also prags what are you doing WHAT ARE YOU DOING just watching him say all this? the time for this repentance is PASSED you know something that changes the situation, tell him. gah.

like i mean on the one hand, YES i wanted this kind of scene - BEFORE prags found out about tanu's lies. now it's just...it's just not...it's just NOT, ok! ufff :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangeMysterious7

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
"how can you lose me? when we never united how can we separate"

omg burnnn...but she doesn't say it that way, as a barb. what even are you pragya?!! what are you made offf

"we don't have to be with someone to support them" - err...ok, agreed but what's the relevance here?

oh my god i thought i would have more patience for these "you're upholding your duty" dialogues but I DON'T they don't make any sense. Pragya KNOWS he's being cheated, this does not make sense

prags NO do not make vows of devotion of being there to support him when you leave PRAGS DON'T DO THIS TO YOURSELF

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonange

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Patni honi ki farz nahin ada payi...I'm sorry, WHAT? Pragya, what? Where did you fail as a wife - where was it your fault if you couldn't uphold the duties of a wife when this being never wanted you to be his wife in the first place - what is this madness

Prags seriously you have the wrong script WAKE UP the play has changed HELLO

kratikamonangeMysterious7

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
This girl is a mess why do I adore her
-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
...why does he kiss her? hey SWEET he's telling himself off so I don't have to ROFL

what room is this? and why did abhi wander into tanu's room?

"jo tumhe nahin chupana chahiye, woh tum chupa raha ho" SAME TO YOU TANU SAME TO YOU

i just want to leave abhi to tanu and end this bye augh

WHAAATTT...tanu asks if abhi went to pragya's room. does that mean that abhi no longer has a room? or is abhi meant to be living in this room with tanu? what's happening i'm so confused

having to watch abhi explain himself to tanu is really quite painful i don't like it

kratikamonange

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
umm...abhi is not curious whose call tanu is receiving that requires her to step away form him? good for him for not being a suspicious gross-o...but still.

hey what the hell...abhi's "why can't best friends be on wedding cards" thoughts are really incredibly stupid - who wrote that and why!

and WHAT is this "best friend who always wants the best for you" business - HOW, WHAT?!!! HOW did 8 months of suspicion and mistrust meltaway, how is it that Abhi no longer hates Pragya, if he doesn't hate her how is he not questioning why she came back as Mugambo and what it all meant, if he wants her as his friend why isn't he thinking about what she's been doing in his life all this time WHAT IS GOING ON A VERY BASIC LINK IS MISSING I'M SO CONFUSED AND SAD OMG

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Space-Creationkratikamonangemili9Mysterious7

mili9 Goldie
mili9
mili9

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Good evening, Mina. 
I missed your show, the last few days. Go on, Mina. I am watching. Thanks for lifting spirits with your reactions. I won't interfere anymore till you are done

kratikamonange-mina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
the kiss, the hug...i want to say it's all fanservice. i didn't see anything in the scene to justify those.

"bahut door ka sochti ho tum...par pichle saare baatein bhul jaati ho...how convenient aise kaise, just tell me?" - nikhil says this to tanu, but i want to say this to abhi and the CVs...like what the actual what, everyone!

i mean maybe a man who can stay so clueless for so long deserves to be duped...i mean. like. god helps those who helps themselves. i mean. this is just. i can't. WHAT.

oh my god nikhil changing the terms!!! now he's not willing to wait for the marriage which was a precondition of him getting abhi's wealth. he doesn't trust tanu because her intentions change more quickly than mehendi dries. lol someone suddenly has a lot of wits he didn't have before!

"the child which is my trump to marry abhi is also nikhil's trump to prevent me from marrying abhi" (i don't have the words exactly right) - RIGHT. THIS SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED LONG BACK.

That's so frustrating to me...that they might be drawing this YEAR LONG track to a close with the same cinches that would've worked, and that would've made more sense and had more dramatic force, if they'd done so within 2-3 months. UGGGHHH. I mean I get it there are only so many solutions to a set problem...but it's really unsatisfying that after a year of shunning the sensible route over and over again, we are finally going down it. Forget the blasted sensible route, CV's! Give us some intense crazy resolution to justify your draining, crazy dragging!

kratikamonange

Go to top