Posted: 05 May 2016 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Neel is entertaining LOL
So Alia confess all his crimes Confused
I just hope shikha is not leaving the show 

Teams are made, pragya not want named Dadi 

Maybe he will have a jump, 
Is abhi will lose memory? 

Hope that purvu will be back 

Liked pragya motions Smilewhen she saw her room decorated, she was happy and sad at the same time 

Humm anger abhi love it 
Bravo shabir Clap

When will be the turn of Tanu?  To take anger Abhi Ouch

Edited by kratikamonange - 05 May 2016 at 1:48pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mili9poiu123Sowmii_cutiee

Sowmii_cutiee IF-Sizzlerz
Sowmii_cutiee
Sowmii_cutiee

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
is there a way wer ur thoughts can directly appear on screen without us thinking n putting everything in words n typing.. ?? 
coz i seriously dnt knw how to put my thoughts in words today.. 
I better see all ur reviews n just say Ditto.. coz u all put everything apty in words.. 

But i would like to say 1 thing.. and thats a very very big change in ABHI... 

today hwile in car n wen he thinks weather Pragya have seen the decoration n all.. he say that he wants Pragya to 1st confess n then he will... and immediately he tells himself

" Nahi yaar Abhi.. Tu naa apne ego ko thodi side pe rakh.. aur dil ko hatheli pe rakh.. aur jaa ke dikha de Pragya ko" 

I loved it tat Abhi said this... This is a very very biggg change in him.. 

rest i will leave it to u guys.. LOLLOL 
and sorry in advance if i steal ur reviews n say Ditto LOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangemili9poiu123Raji9anamika.vijiNaina--mina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raji9

Hii Minaaa.. where are you ???  watched today's episode ????
NEEL SAID..  I LOVE YOU TO ALIYAH ..Omg Nelliyah is real not a delusion..Smile

WHAT?!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

Only one problem, for it to be real and not delusion, Aaliya has to say it back LOL

Thanks for the heads up Raji, I will be sure to watch Indian epi instead of north American version, don't want to miss a thing!! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raji9

Naina- IF-Sizzlerz
Naina-
Naina-

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Wednesday's Episode!
I'm just going to summarize my thoughts, since I have yet another episode to catch upto and I feel like I'm overtly hogging the EDT today. Okay, here we go. For those who believe that Pragz never tries to think or do well for Aliyah at least for Abhi's sake, then please watch the Pragya-Racho scene. After everything that Aliyah has done to her and her family, Pragya still gets concerned as to why Aliyah is so desperate for the money, citing that whenever Aliyah gets into trouble, it affects him. And she goes to stalk Neeliyah because she wants to help Aliyah. Babes, you're too kind for you're own good. 

As everyone has mentioned before, this quick divertion to Aliyah's exposure has been done to give Shikha her vacation. But why was Neel needed to do this? She does so many other evil things...they could have exposed her ANY other way!! Using Neel for such a small, short contribution into her exposure does not sit well for me. 

So I watched the Abhigya scenes twice. At first glance, I loved all the attention that Pragz is getting from Abhi. Have been waiting for this for so long. And I love the footsie under the table!! But we get it. He loves her. He's on cloud nine, we can all see that. And he's being adorable at the surface. But now what about trying to figure out what she's upto? Why not try to follow her like last time? If you think she's hiding something from you, and she's not telling you when you ask, try to figure it out! Instead of being happy that she loves you, try to make her happy and see why she's hesitant to speak up! Look around you, Rockstar! You've changed for the better, but you're still thinking about yourself, at the end of the day. You're rapping "Bhaar me gayi Mogambo...ab apni Fuggi laoonga." You're still thinking about how happy you're going to be. You're still thinking about Fuggy, the girl who adores you and spent her 24/7 making you feel like a hero without any reciprocation...*sigh* 

Abhi and his finding Fuggy mission...stop finding Fuggy. Pragz and her "I'm not going to reciprocate until all the villians of Mumbai are finished"...babes, thats nearly impossible. 

Bipolar views about this episode. I really do like the fact that Abhi is so open about loving her. But ummm, can you please make a decision about Tanu TO TANU? Can you tell her what you've decided and not leave her hanging? If I was in Pragz's place, I wouldn't reciprocate at all knowing you haven't yet officially broken up with Tanu. 

But then again, if I was Pragz, I would have told Abhi the truth long time ago. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangemili9poiu123anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee-mina-

mili9 Goldie
mili9
mili9

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Good evening/morning girls! Thanks for putting up with my rant from this morning. 
Confession by villians episode ! ??? Harbinger of things to come?

Abhi, you were commendable today, hopefully slowly returning to your senses. Your monologue in the car made so much sense, to put your ego on the side, wear your heart on your sleeve and go to Pragya with love. Oh my god! We have been waiting for this foreverClap, you really have grown up so much. Itne akalmand kab aur kaise ban gaye? Did you know Pragya has been doing this for you ever since you saved their marriage hall? LOL This is the way to do it buddy! Don't go back to monkey-bar swinging tween/puppy love. It is OK to show her your vulnerable side in private but don't make a public spectacle of yourself, just doesn't suit you. I guess you can't help it if people just barge into your room. Liked your intense scenes with Aaliya. But you can't be serious in thinking that she has done all of this by herself. Can you find out what the Twitch's role is in all of her crimes, can you ever doubt her and can you ask her Angry? Is it too much for us to askOuch? We need Abhi who is thoughtful, purposeful, and meaning business now. You made your stand clear with Pragya, now seal the deal once and for all.Big smile Deal with the Twitch, tell her your decisionEvil SmileBTW leaving lighted candles unattended in a bedroom is dangerous. 

Pragya, your heart melted looking at Abhi's efforts. Don't mind the dangerous Dadi, what Abhi and you do in your room is your business. Get a lock TODAY to keep Dadis, Twitches and Robins out.I can't figure out the purpose of outing the whole team today. First of all, I didn't understand why you had to keep the team under wraps this far into the gameConfusedGreat lines with Aaliya today. You have too many villians against you, sweetie, don't worry about proofs, just take Abhi into confidence and all the villians will melt away into oblivion. I guess not good for the show. 

Neel, Staryou are a star today. Great dialogue delivery. We can't understand your problem with Pragya . Weren't you the one who wanted Bulbul killed if you can't have her, then why did you turn it on her? You seemed like you are in dire need of money but you chose revenge over money? Angry. Not getting it. Loved the way you said pyar ho gayi aap se Aaliya jii...Clap. Hold that thought buddy, don't go anywhere like you are hinting. We love to have you on the show. Such a relief to see you when compared to nausea inducing Takhil. Uniform blue shirt since the kidnapping days. 

Aaliya, great acting and dialogues. Even though you are one of the villians, you just make us spell bound. Don't know why you felt a compelling need to confess to all of your crimesDead today. Why did you not implicate the Twitch in your crimes? You are a too far gone girl,  for your own good, now you are not even afraid of telling anybody as long as there is no material evidence against you.  You are wasting yourself, you could have been a sharp lawyer. Wink That poor guy Purab is right in front of you, and you are talking about him as a prize you couldn't get because of Abhi's interferenceShocked. Your anger towards Abhi also seems to be misplacedOuch, what can he do if Purab doesn't want you? How exactly are you planning on ruining him and have him on his kneesConfused, We don't see any concrete attempts from you in this direction other than trying to separate Abhi and PragyaCry

Purab, we saw some anger from you today. Back to your pink checkered shirt. 

Dadi, stop interfering with Abhi and Pragya's love life, let them deal with it themselves. You have already ruined their relationship, let them mend it in their way. Keep out Angry. Don't joke around with them about their romance, very unbecoming of youWacko

Guys, seems like the Twitch will stick aroundDeadAngry. Now since Aaliya will be on vacation, they can't afford to out the Twitch also at the same time. However, we can have a great show if the Twitch exposure can be slow and draaagged over a period of 2-3 weeks, we don't mind one bit Evil SmileEvil Smile

That is it for now. 

Edited by mili9 - 05 May 2016 at 5:51pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangepoiu123anamika.vijiCerealgirlNaina-Sowmii_cutiee-mina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Watching now!
Omg purab catches neel!!! This is actually happening

Abhigya and turning their room into gardens for each other *rolls eyes to eternity*

OMGGG but his card says I love you!!! Eeksss

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Prags is so pretty!! And idk why looking particularly slim Shocked (not that she ever looks not slim)

Dad: Daadi is evil

(LOL!!! He said that cause daadi said Abhi didn't do the flowers etc for Prags. He missed the next line where daadi said he was lying because he was talking over it LOL)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangepoiu123anamika.vijiNaina-Sowmii_cutiee

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
What is daadi's point? So what if they have been married a while? Their pyaar is naya naya...

Ohhh abhi. "I hope she understands that I now understand she loves me"...lord babe's just talk to each other??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangepoiu123Naina-Sowmii_cutiee

Go to top