Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 (Page 56)

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 8:08pm | IP Logged

Wed May 4 epi                                  Backtracking - OK epi

Praliya scene

Pragya caught Aliya stealing 10 lakhs. Aliya steals and hires goons to kill  - that's it? That's all she's going to do in the show? At least she stopped chasing Purab, I guess. Her character can do so much more.  What happened to her plans of competing with her brother?

What's a plastic girl got to do for cash? Prags, give her some pocket money or something. Not a big fan of Aliya and her narcissism, but I felt kind of bad for her today. No one's giving her money. Look at her outfit - she's way below her style. That band aid on her forehead.Dead

Praliya dialogs are so canned. I liked Aliya's "listen Pragya Arora, Mehra or whoever you are." She had an "I don't care" attitude.

Wow, Tanu is explaining Pragya is right to Aliya. Tanu is a nobody now. She has no fizz, no money, no Abhi.  From a super model, she's now mooching off of Mehra food. She looked pathetic grabbing the food today. CV's have turned her into a comic character. Her outing is going to be funny at her expense. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangepoiu123anamika.vijichubbygirl-Nive-Sowmii_cutiee-mina-

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
May 4 epi   Neelia scene

This is so rushed. Neel entered, threatened, tells all about Vijay, and kidnapping.  Aliya is exposed for BB's death. Abhi slaps her. Will Aliya go to jail now? And Neel's gone too? Like my questions, Neelia scenes are cramping the episodes for me.

So this is about Shikha taking a break for her honeymoon, I guess? Recycling old track now to give Shikha a break is not making sense. I think this is also about everyone knowing about Aliya's crimes. Why do I get the feeling everyone is leaving KKB?Shocked This truth coming out is supposed to bigger purpose. What is it?

Pragya was shocked knowing all this. Purab's reaction was too low key. He was concerned more about how Pragya is taking all this. What about his feelings? How come Purab is not mad? Pragzy and Purab downplay negative emotions - pure souls. They have a right to be angry though.

Funny how Neel or Aliya couldn't see Purab and Pragya. They were right there.Tongue

I hope Neel tells Purab all tomorrow - everything about kidnapping and BB's death and all attempts. Or even Abhi. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123anamika.vijichubbygirl-Nive-Sowmii_cutiee

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

May 4 epi Abhi's excitement

Abhi playing footsy with Pragya was cute. His open ogling and flirting is different and entertaining.  Pragya handled him with extra chair and chillies. This can get stale though. But I can't see him doing all this forever. CV's really use him to heighten anger, hurt, or romance.  3 emotions we hardly see from Praggu. 

Abhi decorating the room was funny.  Abhi-dadi lines were good. Especially the one about he sells romance and he doesn't have romance.  And Abhi's line about no romance for men with 2 women in their lives.  OMG, did he actually say "do no beech mein pisgaya hoon mein... I'm pissing" lol??? Did I hear right?? WTH?ShockedLOL

Good to see how much time and emotion he invests for fuggy, until she's outed, I mean. Once fuggy is out, will Abhi be this romantic and cute? Hmmm... maybe not. He got his trophy. So he'll be back to his old self.

No idea where we're going. If Neel came back to send Aliya to jail, then what'll happen to Tanu? How come Tanu is not blamed with Aliya?Shocked I posted in the forum on what's the right time to out Tanu.  She's really not a third wheel anymore. What's her role now? If she's not a third wheel why does Pragya have to play this taaliya ka asilyat sab ke samne game? How is Tanu a threat to abhigya now? Something is not making sense in the story!!

Precap - Aliya tells all she's behind BB's suicide. This is too much.  Abhi slaps her again. Like it makes a difference to Aliya. Hell of a difference for ratings though. OK episode.LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangepoiu123anamika.vijichubbygirl-Nive--mina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Watching w fam now

Sis on dinner table scene: why is abhi all doe-eyed?
Dad: I like this role of Pragya (when she's telling him not to get aadat of mirchi)

Sis on Abhi throwing flowers scene: whaaat is he doing?!
Dad: this guy is in a fantasy world now

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangepoiu123anamika.vijichubbygirlSowmii_cutiee

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Ohhh I heard it now. Neel tells aaliya "remember how I saved you during the kidnapping, how I took all the blame and lost everything?"

kratikamonangepoiu123anamika.vijichubbygirl-Nive-Sowmii_cutiee

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Dad on precap: he slaps her? But this happened before. This same episode. Why are they repeating? I think your little sister could write a better show than this. She could be a better writer, director and producer.
Sis: yes I could

kratikamonangepoiu123anamika.vijichubbygirl-Nive-Naina-

Naina- IF-Sizzlerz
Naina-
Naina-

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mina-

Dad on precap: he slaps her? But this happened before. This same episode. Why are they repeating? I think your little sister could write a better show than this. She could be a better writer, director and producer.
Sis: yes I could

LOL. Sometimes I wish Uncle would join IF only to post his seperate show alongside yours and we can get a double whammy of fun live reactions. LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangepoiu123Raji9-Nive-anamika.vijichubbygirlSowmii_cutiee-mina-

Raji9 IF-Dazzler
Raji9
Raji9

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Hello gals Hug
Great reviews , Thanks for sharing here.

Well wanna share my views on latest Abhigya dynamics..Infact it is more with some thing that is bugging me ..

I am not finding comic/silly flirting of Abhi appealing at this point of time given the whole context in mind..

Till the coffee scene it was adorable though it was sudden realization from him .. After that I did not like Abhi going in this way after he realized Pragya is same old Pragya he loved. It was not at all justifying the whole anguish feeling he emoted through out the track ..

If he really realized she is the same old Pragya and wearing facade now .. He should have also realized Pragya never hurt him or distance herself from him for smallest reasons ..and should have realized that some thing big should have made her to wear the facade ..

I would love to see Abhi investing time on 'Why' factor behind her not confessing her love rather than making her confess love. Because that will be the time invested in his love..He should really give a minute thought about her Majbooris and what is she going through . Instead he is just happy like a child longing for a candy and happy with the idea of having that ..Again self-indulgent love from Abhi..He is making himself busy with his Pragya/fuggy fantasized world and acting like there is no other problem around him in this world is not apprealing to his age and RS position..Ouch

he should not ignore the incident happened before the day that his whole family was present in Lawyers office and he found a conspiracy going behind his back..

I know I hold little critic view for Abhi but that is because I have seen quite smart and responsible Abhi before in Kidnapping track and when Pragya was behaving rude with Dadi .. That Abhi is angry and arrogant(not in offensive way) man but still goes to bottom of the problem and solves it ..

And Pragya deciding to not confess her feelings to her husband until she accomplishes her mission is totally out of world and insane.. And that is not correct given that she knows he is not at fault .. I am not ignoring the deeds that he has done before .. Still it is unfair ..

So totally on the whole , the new dynamics are not making much sense to me.. But yea it is entertaining and better than seeing forever manipulations from YKW..

Hopefully the day will come either Pragya exposes the villains and tell the truth to her husband or Abhi ever try to find out the truth on his own .. 

Edited by Raji9 - 05 May 2016 at 12:53am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangemili9poiu123anamika.vijiCerealgirlchubbygirl-Nive-Sowmii_cutiee-mina-

Go to top