Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 (Page 54)

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Watching now!

The way the chatris are arranged in prags closet freaks me out. Like zombies facing outwards.

Aaliya has some nerve!!!! Never fails to astound. "I'm taking this money by right"

Ufff she's just like any spoiled child. "I didn't ask you because I knew you'd say no and anyway I didn't want to spoil my mood."

I do love praliya scenes though...SO MUCH

Hahaha prags has a good point. Aalu only counts the money as "apnon", not the actual people of her family :P

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangemili9anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
What does aalu mean what rishta is prags staying with? She's still married to abhi. Right?!!! Guys what happened to those divorce papers she signed? Could a surprise divorce come down anyway??

This "you have no relationships here, go back to your third class life" stuff feels like circling back to ancient stuff. Would've made more sense during revenge marriage track. Nanad objecting to naam-ki-bhabhi having chaabiyon to ghar ki tijori. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika.viji

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
LOL at aalu "I hate bhai, I hate pragya, I hate you, I hate everyone!"
Aalu if you're unhappy with your life you could try building it????

Lol what. Aalu throwing fits at prags owning everything at this point makes no sense. CVS!!! Magic factory of nonsense.

Tanu showing self-awareness? "Even I used to say such things..." hmmm...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mili9anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Aww prags!! Big sister instincts. "I think Aalu is in trouble, she's desperate, something's wrong"
But prags come on. Don't try to solve aalu's problems. All she ever does is add to yours.

NEEL "what if you die or I do" ROFL

"apne maa baap ki ek lauti suhdrehui alaud hoon hum" ZLOLLLZZZ ty Neel I needed to know this LOL

kratikamonangemili9Sowmii_cutiee

mili9 Goldie
mili9
mili9

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Good evening/morning girls! 
Aaliya's pre-vacation episode! Seemingly fast moving, so so episode. 

Abhi, you are still a goof-ball. Now you started flirting with Pragya at the dining tableBig smile? Don't know what you have in mind dude, with all the candles, flowers and a giant card in your room. Kuch khas socha hai kyaWink? Or are you just looking for her reactions while you are flirting with her? Whatever it is, we supportThumbs Up. However, you need to take her somewhere other than MM, your room is a thoroughfare naLOL. Looks like you are answerable to Daadi and Rachu, whatever you do with your wife.WinkHow did it ever come to this, AbhiBig smile?  l But stop saying that you have two women in your life, this is so ewww...Angry We are soo over, listening to you being stuck between two womenAngry. Figure out the truth about the baby and then go with your heart, let's move on, shall we?  

Pragya, you are such a kind hearted girlStar. I truly hope none of the young viewers take inspiration from you and place others before their happinesSmiles. Amidst all of Aaliya's nonsense to you, you are able to figure out that Aaliya may be in trouble and you decide to help her. We appreciate you but we can't emulate you, thank goodnessOuch. So you think if Aaliya is in trouble, it directly affects AbhiClap, how true and logical sweetie. That Abhi is one lucky dude to have youClap. So now you came to know of Aaliya's hand in your kidnapping, murder attempt on you and Bulbul's murder directly from the horse's mouth. Just tell the truth to Abhi and both of you together can deal with this, missy. No point in struggling alone when you have a doting husband with youBig smile.  Abhi already knows that his sister is not angelic from any angle, just tell him about the Twitch's truth, he will believe you and you are doneConfused. And BTW, an apology from you is in order for Purvi. 

Purab, not enough reaction from you when you heard of Aaliya's hand in Bulbul's murderShocked

Aaliya, you were brutal with Pragya today. But she is a Mehra, remember, your brother is married to herClap and that is why she is in the house. Stealing, not cool girlThumbs Down.  Perfect dialogue delivery,  despite your character. Look that Neel may not be that bad for you, just saying. We would take you any day over the TwitchAngry

Neel, comical, pseudo villian. We like you on the showThumbs UpYou are not nauseating as that creepo Nikhil.  

Chudail, you have absolutely no self-respect. Angry But you are talking some sense today, not to think about things that you can't do. How self-indulgent can you be, looking at your pictures and asking Aaliya not to feel bad that your wedding didn't go through. Nobody in MM seem to care anymore about that wedding or baby anymore. And did you see how Abhi is flirting/courting Pragya in front of the whole household? Thumbs Up Soo in your face, isn't it time for you to pack upEvil Smile? What are you waiting for? 

Writers, how many times do we have to see Aaliya getting busted, slappedDead? Chudail is an accomplice in all of them and some more. Why do you always want to potray the chudail as an innocentAngry? Why doesn't Abhi ever question her, knowing that she and Aaliya are best buddies? AngryWhy did you give Abhi such a tunnel vision? Bring out the baby truth also guys and you will have a dhamaka show! We put up with this baby nonsense for a long time, let us move on to different problems now.  

That is it from me. 

kratikamonangeRaji9anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Aalu why are you being stupid. If you want funds then you should sweet talk Prags not alienate her.

Lol what is the occasion of this mehra dawaat?

Yo prags blouse is smoking Shocked

kratikamonangeRaji9anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Abhigya footsie!!! Need to gif that LOL

Pragsss what are you doing?? Room service for aalu?? Tsk tsk

Ok so I guess Neel isn't programmed into the phone so Prags didn't see who the messages were from?

Ey prags you should be doing this "help" to aaliya with abhi not purab

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangemili9Raji9Cerealgirlchubbygirl

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Yes prags koi galat admi hi toh blackmail karega. Sahi insaan wouldn't blackmail.
Let's have some kidnapping track flashbacks from prags identifying Neel pls??

And yes prags I too wonder when he got out of jail

kratikamonangeRaji9chubbygirl

Go to top