Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 (Page 52)

mili9 Goldie
mili9
mili9

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Good evening/morning girls! 
Superfluous episode. Cracked me up though!

Abhi, boy are we going bonkers nowROFL. Completely loony. Good going that you are pursuing something and not just giving it a fleeting thought. But you KNOW Pragya loves you, right, right? She told you when she is drunk. Her actions are speaking louderSmile Tho yeh zidd chod do and lets move on to find out the WHY? Shall we? Why is she this way? For once, you said that if you follow your heart you won't go wrong. So hold on to that thought  and don't flip and flop again. So many lines of yours, all of them we enjoyed today. Details mein ghussna nahin, this is almost like you are telling us. Not to think too much about details and enjoy what we are being fed. OK, you had a fleeting thought of the baby packageOuch, we wished you completed your decision making and moved on. That would have been awesome but that would be expecting too much from youSmile. You gave Pragya another name today, lollipop?ROFL. Don't scare your poor BFF with your anticsLOL. Buddy, you didn't make any sense to us today, aisa kya ho gaya ki you are so relieved and are on a totally different path? ConfusedDon't get us wrong, we support you. 

Pragya, as usual your acting is awesome, you looked very pretty in that sari. You didn't have much to do today. Sweetie, watch your finger, that Abhi is going to bite it off somedayLOL. He seems to be annoyed with your finger waving from day one, how did you not catch on to that? 

Purab, your expressions today were hilarious. You look like you are about to burst at your seams laughing whenever you are watching AbhigyaClapantics. We enjoy that, such a genuine expression. You are not getting any romantic feelings looking at Abhi's beard and moustacheROFL? Hopefully, he doesn't eitherROFL. Let's just say his romantic feelings are reserved for Pragya alone, shall we? Don't be scared of him, he is very hyper today. Did you say something like if he is willing to go that route of finding Fuggy,  you should help him? Good for you, we will get mad at you if you try to distract him with some other nonsense. And BTW, did you move into a new apartment, too red yaar for our likingThumbs Down

Neel, you came backBig smile. Aaliya... jii..., beautiful drawl, man.  Nice, are you going to stress Aaliya and the Twitch.?Thumbs UpSo why are you scaring just Aaliya, isn't the Twitch involved and actually incited the kidnapping drama? Not that we mind it now, you gave Abhi and Pragya their best time so farClap. You don't seem to be that affected by Bulbul's death, even though you said that you are mad and implicated Aaliya. May be we will see more of your wrath. 

Twitch, so you want to go away to SwedenClap. Wonderful, we fully support you, we can collect funds for your one-way ticket tooEvil SmileWink. Why Sweden? Ignore that question, we don't careEvil Smile. What is the haq you are talking about? Free-loaders don't have any haqs, newflash for youAngry

Writers, when the wrong people are coming out of the woodwork, isn't it fair for the wronged people also to make a comeback? For starters, Purvi, Bulbul, Puneet?  Yes, that comforter on Abhi and Pragya's bed doesn't match the rest of the bedding. The old greyish/black one was better. 

That is it from me. 

Edited by mili9 - 03 May 2016 at 5:48pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika.vijiCerealgirlSowmii_cutiee

mili9 Goldie
mili9
mili9

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mina-

Sowmzz overall it's pretty good but doesn't make much sense LOL

LOL I just remember my bet was tanu exposure on may 4! That's tomorrow...doubt it will happen LOL

Mina, as usual, awesome show. 

Yeah, I think you will lose your bet. There is no baby or baby package talk for once, phew!! Nausea resolvedLOL for the time being. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-mina-

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 8:04pm | IP Logged

Tuesday May 3 epi                                       Fun track begins!

What a change in tone and mood!  I guess Abhi's bura waqt khatam hogaya.  Now the show is looking more like a sitcom with loose continuity between episodes. After all that mega drama about proof and Pragya's struggles, CV's chucked everything out suddenly just like that! It's like they dropped us from 100ft and we're still swimming in the air!! So many gaping holes and loose ends in the story. No point dwelling on them. Ruins the episodes now. Now it's less intense and easy going. I like it.LOL

Abhi's " I'm a rockstar, I won't think about Tanu, I'll follow my heart and Tanu thinking "maybe I should go to Sweden" was CV's way of saying goodbye to the looonnng pregnancy and baby truth. 

I didn't think CV's will shame Tanu publicly. That's too much of a risk from messaging.  I feel baby truth will come out as Tanu's own plan backfiring. May end up as another humorous scene than a serious one.

Abhi has moved on!  Yay! Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mili9poiu123anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 8:10pm | IP Logged

May 3 epi  Neelia scenes

I'm loving Neelia scenes!! LOLNeel reminds me of Monty Python kind of humor. This is going to be fun. Don't know where it'll end. I love Neel's dialog delivery. His Aliya-jee cracks me up. And how he bosses over Aliya. Tanu is trying to wiggle out of Neelia relationship now. Interesting. She was a partner in Aliya's crimes against BB and Pragya. I wonder how long he'll be around.

It's going to be fun seeing Aliya at the receiving end of threats.Big smile  He sent Vijay to Aliya, huh! So he really knows Aliya's crimes!  This will keep her in check. Aliya as a character is slipping and falling though. She doesn't have the same hold as rockstar's sister anymore.  She's stealing. She's been to jail and lacks credibility like she said. She's got losers as friends. Why can't they do more with her character??

Pragya doesn't have to do anything. Neel will do Pragya's work.  I hope Neel will expose Aliya to Abhi this time. And bring some justice to Purvi. None of Pragya's family members have gotten any justice from the Mehras - Puneet, Purvi, BB, Sarla ma (from takhil), and Pragya.

I'm so happy he's threatening Aliya about BB's death - I so wanted that. I wish Neel tells Purab that.

Edited by Cerealgirl - 03 May 2016 at 9:45pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mili9poiu123anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 8:16pm | IP Logged

May 3 epi  Finding Fuggy

Finding fuggy track is going to be like when abhigya came back from kidnapping. Tracks are recycling! Remember that track when Pragya was waiting for Abhi's response to her love confession? Abhi was avoiding Pragya because he didn't have an answer to her confession. Now Pragya is avoiding Abhi and he's going to make her confess. Wish Pragya took this approach back then!LOL

Abhi is back! Funny rockstar is back. Thank God!  Abhi is on cloud 9! Happy Abhi is way better than mopey Abhi. I bit intense. And came without warning. But I'll take this Abhi. Yes, intense Abhi is contagious and is making me intense too!LOL It's been a while since I laughed watching this show. So I'm going along with the episode!

Sleeping with legs up is new.LOL That coffee looked awful with lumpy coffee crystals.Dead Glad Abhi didn't drink it. Mugambo during day and fuggy by night - like Jekyl and Hyde. Abhi can't come to terms with Pragya as a whole. He can deal with split personality, but not the possibility of a bossy Pragya. Chalo, at least, he's not mad at her.

What's with biting her finger and putting his finger in her nose?? He's out of control... ROFLThis is so long overdue from Abhi. He's a child-man. Pragya will never have a dull moment in her married life. Loving Abhi's love games and finding fuggy plans! Entertaining and light. Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangemili9poiu123anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee-mina-

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 8:19pm | IP Logged

May 3 epi  Brotherly love scene

Abhirab scene came out of the blue. LOLNow it's really looking like after kidnapping track. Good to see a change from MM.

Purab, how come there's no picture of BB?ShockedCry I want Purab to be happy in his own life. Bring back BB, CV's. I miss her very much. 

Now Purab knows Abhi knows. Abhi is too excited.  Shabir can't keep acting with this much intensity in every scene!!LOL Chasma behind lenses lines were funny. Abhi gets funny lines! Let's see what idea Purab gave.  Guess we'll see cute pranks and finding fuggy plans.

Abhirab brotherly love brought some variety in the scenes. And balances taaliya love equation a bit. CV's really know how to package this show to different viewers!

I liked the episode. Lot of variety. Shift in mood. Very entertaining!LOL

Precap - Praglia drama and Abhi's finding fuggy. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Space-Creationkratikamonangemili9poiu123anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee-mina-

mili9 Goldie
mili9
mili9

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cerealgirl

May 3 epi  Finding Fuggy

Finding fuggy track is going to be like when abhigya came back from kidnapping. Tracks are recycling! Remember that track when Pragya was waiting for Abhi's response to her love confession? Abhi was avoiding Pragya because he didn't have an answer to her confession. Now Pragya is avoiding Abhi and he's going to make her confess. Wish Pragya took this approach back then!LOL

Abhi is back! Funny rockstar is back. Thank God!  Abhi is on cloud 9! Happy Abhi is way better than mopey Abhi. I bit intense. And came without warning. But I'll take this Abhi. Yes, intense Abhi is contagious and is making me intense too!LOL It's been a while since I laughed watching this show. So I'm going along with the episode!

Sleeping with legs up is new.LOL That coffee looked awful with lumpy coffee crystals.Dead Glad Abhi didn't drink it. Mugambo during day and fuggy by night - like Jekyl and Hyde. Abhi can't come to terms with Pragya as a whole. He can deal with split personality, but not the possibility of a bossy Pragya. Chalo, at least, he's not mad at her.

What's with biting her finger and putting his finger in her nose?? He's out of control... ROFLThis is so long overdue from Abhi. He's a child-man. Pragya will never have a dull moment in her married life. Loving Abhi's love games and finding fuggy plans! Entertaining and light. Smile

Prani, you are so true. Yucky looking coffee.  I was in splits watching Abhi today and the way Pragya ran. Just hope that we don't go back to the boss/employee nonsense in all seriousness.  Purab, too funny. I think I understood the meaning correctly about not getting romantic feelings looking at Abhi's face with beard and moustache. Abhi agreesROFLthat he doesn't either. I fell off the couch laughing.  I guess might as well laugh it off than finding anything meaningful. 

@ bold ...finger in her nose?ROFLWhen was this? Did I miss it? 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangepoiu123anamika.vijiCerealgirlSowmii_cutiee-mina-

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mili9

Originally posted by Cerealgirl

May 3 epi  Finding Fuggy

Prani, you are so true. Yucky looking coffee.  I was in splits watching Abhi today and the way Pragya ran. Just hope that we don't go back to the boss/employee nonsense in all seriousness.  Purab, too funny. I think I understood the meaning correctly about not getting romantic feelings looking at Abhi's face with beard and moustache. Abhi agreesROFLthat he doesn't either. I fell off the couch laughing.  I guess might as well laugh it off than finding anything meaningful. 

@ bold ...finger in her nose?ROFLWhen was this? Did I miss it? 

He didn't actually put his finger in her nose, but he said that when they were arguing, MiliLOL. Because she put his finger in the coffee! LOLThey are so cute and he rocks as romantic Abhi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mili9poiu123anamika.viji

Go to top