jahana jaana hai ja sakhta hai

ABHI that's an invitation...and you just silently walk away? lame

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123anamika.viji-Nive-Sowmii_cutiee

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
accha prags says the waiter testified on condition of not being prosecuted. glad that was addressed.

dad: it is a good episode. i like it! to my liking it's a very good one.

kratikamonangepoiu123anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
"pragya meri peeche pari hai" - dude tanu? as if you're not on her case all the time?

oh no they're talking about killing her. is that what neelu is for. boo

dad: is abhi a bhairra?
me: a what?
dad: a chagol
me: huh?
mom: he means goat
me: dad what even?
dad: is he a sheep? how come he has no say? how he doesn't look into things? he's being an idiot not to check over the papers and understand the situation. spineless character. goat!

kratikamonangepoiu123anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
dad: it's a very good episode. slap. i enjoyed it
me: dad what slap?
dad: i said the episode is a good slap to tanu.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
enh I liked it but like not as much as dad and not nearly as much as yesterday's. excitement's over and more drag is about to begin. and neelu possibly coming to kill pragya makes me unhappy!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee

anishapoudel IF-Rockerz
anishapoudel
anishapoudel

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
mina show Clap Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-mina-

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 12:36am | IP Logged

Sat April 30 epi                                 Pragya hits Tanu for a 6

Yes! Baby, Yes! Pragya got her much deserved win in public. ClapYeh shaadi invalid, illegain hai, and socially wrong! Wow, Pragzy. Very smartly played in bringing women's NGO, the cops, and the hotelwala. Pragya stopping tabhi marriage as illegal since she's already married to Abhi and bringing in women's rights here is fantastic. KKB set itself apart from other Zee shows on bigamy. Yay, that's great!

This should be a clear message for Abhi now. She loves him. She's still old Pragya. She doesn't want to see tabhi marriage. Which means baby is not sign of their love.  But he may not get this message.  Just as she's not going to break it down for him about mugambo either. At least not now! It doesn't matter either. Story will go to their married life now.

She came with proof for Tanu spiking Pragya's drink. Cool! Well played, Pragzy! Abhi saw Tanu's evil side now. Poor guy was blaming himself for letting her drink and getting signatures. Well, he did get the signature. But her drink wasn't just mixed up. It was intentionally spiked so divorce papers are null and void. 

I hope this makes him doubt Tanu. Pragya has given him a not so subtle hint that Tanu did the crime but let him blame himself for it. I hope he catches on to this.

I loved how Pragya played offense in switching names in divorce papers. IDK if she or her team members twisted Jhunjhunwala's arm and played dirty here. That's super awesome!  I'm guessing either Pragya or Purab or Akash went back to the lawyer and threatened to expose his clients and himself for cheating Abhi about Nikhil's contract. Maybe they told him the way out is for JJwala to change the name on divorce paper to Tanu.

CV's used these divorce papers to turn the tables on Tanu. I loved, loved, loved that. By changing the name they now created a situation where Tanu herself has divorced Abhi. Tanu's sins have come full circle to bite her ass! Just as he didn't even sleep with her and he became baby daddy, she didn't even marry Abhi and now she's divorced!! Ooh la la! That's a super duper way to forget about tabhi wedding. Whoever thought of this in the team nailed Tanu with no chances whatsoever to marry Abhi!! OMG! That's fantastic!!  I want to see a fb on this.

Abhi watched PraNu convo. Excellent. This is the biggest break he needed. He got so many clues today. Abhi's choice is to divorce Tanu or stay married to Pragya. Exposure is not important now. No pressure to marry Tanu now. So Abhi may free himself of the "responsibility" burden?? IDK. No idea how CV's want to play this.

So so good to see Tanu squirm and lose publicly. Next track just started with Pragya's life in danger.  Finally Pragya won. She hit Tanu out of the ballpark and brought Abhi home. What a treat!LOL

Precap - back to abhigya romance.  Historic  - Pragya won.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Space-Creationkratikamonangemili9poiu123Zaalima_5anamika.vijiSowmii_cutieexaviara-mina-

poiu123 IF-Dazzler
poiu123
poiu123

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Nice episode. Im so glad I saw an episode where Pragya was the hero. In TV world , it's heroines who are the real heroes. Cvs have been very unfair to Pragya that way. She is so sweet, tries hard yet her inherent innocence stops her from winning over her cunning enemies, and they unfairly make Abhi the hero at times. I'm glad at least yesterday that was not the case.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangeRaji9Zaalima_5anamika.vijiCerealgirlSowmii_cutieexaviara-mina-

Go to top